Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting (1602 Views)

Why Girls Use Smileys And Short Internet Slangs When Chatting / The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / My Oga At The Top Smileys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by gafsey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Have you ever wonder why many girls use smileys
and short reply when chatting now are days
Seriously, i have come to realize why most girls
do
, I was chatting with this babe yesterday and i
was
Like....
Me: how are you dear?
Girl: 5n
Me: how was ur day?
Me: how is your family?
Me: are you missing me?
Girl: No
Me: but am missing you
Girl: tank
Me: I'm not feeling well
Girl: sowi
Me: so how was ya day?
Me: are you busy?
Girl: no
Me: are you with someone over there?
Girl: no
Me: what? Why don't you type something
interesting instead of
sending me short replies?
Girl: k
Me: type something now!
Girl: k
Me: Ok! Ok so its true
Girl: dat wat
Me: I've heard you failed your English
exams...
Girl: who telled you? It is inpossible... I sawed the
resalt yestarday... I passed away.
Me: OMG... That's ok. U can use smileys and short
reply plz!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boy u garrit...nyc 1
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boy u garrit...nyc 1...hahahahahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by huhmuhyehmi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by xamiel: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now that is one fu*ked up girl.
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Xsenga(f): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by azeeza(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Oyinbo repete
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by TrishaP(f): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Lmao..OMG

(1) (Reply)

When You Have to Carry Dogs To The ATM.... (pic) / The Comment With No Like(s) Wins / Christians Don't Lie...lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.