Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Drugs And Condom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drugs And Condom (687 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drugs And Condom by sunvick(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2014
My post was born out of an experience I had at a pharmacy. I went into the pharmacy to get drugs ohh, buh two girls just came in and requested for four packs of cd, and loo n behold the attendant left me to attend to the girls.

Why do they attend to pple intending to by cd Dan those buyin drugs??
Re: Drugs And Condom by barackodam: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2014
I donno oooooo
Re: Drugs And Condom by herald9: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2014
sunvick: My post was born out of an experience I had at a pharmacy. I went into the pharmacy to get drugs ohh, buh two girls just came in and requested for four packs of cd, and loo n behold the attendant left me to attend to the girls.

Why do they attend to pple intending to by cd Dan those buyin drugs??
protection is better than cure undecided

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer’s Wife In Baby Factory Scandal, Flees To USA / Popular Marriage Breakups In Nollywood & How They Happened / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.