Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25210 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Nice. I think Mizmycoli needs to read this.
Good!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Where's my husband? embarassed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
You mean say this thread reach front page? I won't play with any thread again o grin grin all the threads I play with get to front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Just tell me the truth - ayaf buy your market already abi? angry
Noooo I'm leaving now. I know when you are really hungry and now - you are starving. Lemme get my Lunch. Bye grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LaurelP(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Lmao cheesy cheesy.......I chose not to quote you, what you say or don't won't change my decision. Stop contradicting yourself already.

As a matter of choice, I won't reply another quote from you on this subject. Thanks for your time. smiley

U just failed to prove d authenticity of ur conclusion or decision, as u put it
Ur d one contradicting urself
Next time read btw d lines b4 u draw conclusions

Thanks
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

Calm down... True talk though grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Gabson91(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Like criously ehh,i hope to sign a creative playmaker on nairaland.any free agent here?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Wolison(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Olasoonky:
U sef they guilty b that.
can you throw more light on this?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just see what religion is doing to this thread! i cant laugh enough.

Father 'God' !, if you are really up there , come and settle this fight among your children o!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Gabson91(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
When John the beloved ws given a message in the island of patmos, it ws addressed to the church n nt to catholic or pentecostal bt to the Church. y d division? Church cnt take u to Heaven bt a personal walk wit God. give me cherubim n seraphim lady n i wil marry her if we av love btw us.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Sure. Mail me.
Ok cool..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Liamm(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
it's possible. My wife was a nairalander...

#i-never-marry-o grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Falling in love on the internet? - oh, you don't say. Getting caught up in the matrix and subconsciously believing the hype while staying in the loop. But then again people find love in the most hopeless place.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by bosbee04: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
It would be a great thing but how will ladies be sure that some guys are not playing on their intelligence?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by anitank(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gabson91: When John the beloved ws given a message in the island of patmos, it ws addressed to the church n nt to catholic or pentecostal bt to the Church. y d division? Church cnt take u to Heaven bt a personal walk wit God. give me cherubim n seraphim lady n i wil marry her if we av love btw us.
angry angry angry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by tranxo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
Seems you only showed her N5 denomination. Try N1000 or even USD denomination and you will see some change!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by sigmundfreud(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.
But they don't throw bombs to settle their differences...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lekzzydo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Itoroetti:

how often do u see yoruba muslims marrying hausas muslim?
how often do u see igbira muslims marrying fulani/hausas muslims?
or aint u aware of d fact dat an hausa muslim can never attend a mosque dat a yoruba man is d imam/alfa/sheikh?
says who? Go jumat service u go c how hausas full yoruba-lead mosque and vice versa........N 4 d marriage, u r talking abt tribe factor nt religious factor... Face ur divided religion stop bleeping shit.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lekzzydo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Its very possible...
can you make it possible between us? cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by 1one: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: Who says you can't find love here?

Finally.... I've found you grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by tranxo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy:
I like that Ukwu on your profile.
Please don't!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by 1one: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: Who says you can't find love here?

Just give me your lips and your hair.... I can be staring at them for a whole year without getting tired
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by kingjoe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
hi ,u look cute
cocoberry: With all d small small boys wey dey Nairaland!

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by iamtewwy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
lilmax: I dont think i can date a female nairalander
u can date a male nairalander ryt?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by debulle: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
Bro,Naeto C sang 'u finish work' daz what you hv done,The lady is not ready for marriage,its for a lady to support the man not the other way round.If you hv agreed maybe you will also follow her to her parents home and the Pastor will be dictating for you how to run/manage your home.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Bigsteveg(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
She 4 marry her pastor now. Rubbish

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamtewwy:
u can date a male nairalander ryt?
shocked Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.