Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25209 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
buttchick: Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

The Nairalanders I would like to meet are not many and it's for certain reasons and love ain't path of it. And no, neither is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.

Wow!

This girl needs to get some and quick. grin

Analysing Nairalanders with their e-characters can be a very tricky thing. Ask those who have taken things on nairaland to the next level.

Though I agree that most Niggas on here came to get some poon.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

shocked shocked shocked

He did all that? angry
If I chuk hand for your eyes eh, you go spell OBAYAYA grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Mariah ask MadCow1 ooo.
I was only playing along.

Swear with money say you no sabi Aji? angry

Playing along or playing with Aji?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Please what is Aji? Tell me, I want to before I leave this thread.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Please what is Aji? Tell me, I want to before I leave this thread.

It's Igbo for 'TeddyBear'..

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

It's Igbo for 'TeddyBear'..
Hmmmm OK.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: If I chuk hand for your eyes eh, you go spell OBAYAYA grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who's the guy? I'll gladly castrate him for you cool
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahhahahahah
Ok mzmariah Aji is hairs.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

but that's my job
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Hahahahahahhahahahah
Ok mzmariah Aji is hairs.
Who do I believe?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin

but that's my job
Lol...Hi sweet, you ran away because I asked you to drop money for food. Why na? grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: undecided

undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Who do I believe?

Teddy Bear.

Its soft, cuddly and girls like em.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Lol...Hi sweet, you ran away because I asked you to drop money for food. Why na? grin
i've been working tirelessly so i can give you all you need and want.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin

but that's my job

you don kill chicken before?

Oya go sleep tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Sweet I can't lie to you naa
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Sweet I can't lie to you naa.
Ok let's ask Obayaya.

Obadaddy please what is the meaning of Aji-obi?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

you don kill chicken before?

Oya go sleep tongue
teach me na grin

how you see am tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ok let's ask Obayaya.

Hairy chest grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Hmmm!!!

backyard gossip?
Always interesting wink grin
So guys dey do amebo too? grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: teach me na grin

how you see am tongue

How much are you willing to pay tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Hairy chest grin
MzMariah you hv heard now.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: So guys dey do amebo too? grin

dey there na grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jenniferzara(f): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
I think its really funny. I can not trust this.. grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Hairy chest grin

You cant even tell her the truth about the meaning of Aji-Obi, how then should she believe that you love her. angry

Mz M, Believe what you will, I have no reason to lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: MzMariah you hv heard now.

Mzmariah get aji obi? shocked

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ok let's ask Obayaya.

OK. Obayaya talk na.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

You cant even tell her the truth about the meaning of Aji-Obi, how then should she believe that you love her. angry

Mz M, Believe what you will, I have no reason to lie to you.

I tell you say I love am before? tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

How much are you willing to pay tongue
you know say money no be problem tongue

name your prize tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you know say money no be problem tongue

name your prize tongue

300 bags of cowries tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

I tell you say I love am before? tongue

You never read that Babe epistle for the thread?!

You don use green light change the babe skin colour. grin

Just do the needful jor.. She is waiting for you to ask, so you can recieve. She is waiting for you to knock, so she can open up to you. My brother, stop beating around the bush and possess you possession, before the devourer (HornyNairalanders) come and violently try to take it from you. #PraiseTheLord. cool

#Can I get an Amen somebody.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.