Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,948 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) (5127 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Kanye Dumps Kim After 58 Days Of Marriage. / Kim And Kanye West Break Up After 58 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by olanie(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
**Publicity Stunt**. QED
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by JEITO: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
speak2emmalex: It seems that Kim enjoys her presence on news heading. Its either she's involved in a s**x tape or she's getting a divorce.. Are u the only pretty face on hollywood?
. Does she star in movies? I only know her for the kardashian show which I can't seem to place a finger on the essence sef.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by neuljosh(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
freakcin:

You probably aren't conversant with divorce cases in US. Irrespective of the party filing for divorce, custody of a child is always geared towards the mother, except in cases where it is proven beyond doubt that the mother is incapable of taking care of the child.

On a lighter note, neither of them seems capable of bringing up a child!
In that case, Kim has more chance of getting custody for North than Kanye. This brings us to our previous argument about her getting child support and splitting Kanye's wealth as he failed to opt for a prenup. lets just agree to disagree.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO: . Does she star in movies? I only know her for the kardashian show which I can't seem to place a finger on the essence sef.
Actually, I don't think she acted any movies so far but when I said 'hollywood' I don't mean it in literal sense just like you may consider Chris brown(musician) a hollywood star its kindoff a synonym for an america/western celebrity. Be it music star, movie star or reality tv star.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Harmvirus(f): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
I knew it won't last
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
`Ye, man!

Kanye West is my role model.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: Nawa o nd she is some people s role model. 3rd marriage now. Hmmmm diarisgod
Actually, it's her 2nd (sham) marriage. The first one lasted a little longer- 60 days grin
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
CFCfan:
Actually, it's her 2nd (sham) marriage. The first one lasted a little longer- 60 days grin
. If I laff pass d one wey I don laff I fit break bone. Lolz make she carry go after all she s still young. More marriages to go mayb she can beat elizabeth tailor s record
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^^
grin grin
How many times did Elizabeth Taylor get married?
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by SpaceGoat: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Decibel: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
The North babe should head to south to avoid boko haram onslaught wink

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by enoqueen: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2014
the marriage was over before it started. naaaaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Arab Billionaire Wedding Looks Like (photos) / Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Discusses Her Love Affair With Kunle Coker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.