Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up (41958 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by misterjosh(m): 2:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Yesss he made it to their starting list for their friendly aqainst Kansas City nd he is sporting jersey number 72.

20 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Afam4eva(m): 3:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Is it being shown online?

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations to him

12 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by vokalguy(m): 3:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Watching the game at the moment, I know it is just a friendly but ladies and gentlemen, I can say we have a gem in our hands! Now lets hope he can get game time, that is very important at this point in time. For a 17 year old, he is confident on the ball, not scared to take shots, knows how to dribble, ready to distribute the killer pass that will unlock a defense... and he is just 17!!!

78 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by vokalguy(m): 4:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Awesome display capped with a good goal!

9 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Iheanacho scores! What a dream debut!

7 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Afam4eva(m): 4:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Where are you guys watching it?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by coded01: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2014
cool

Let Season begin! grin

If he is not relegated to the "B" team, then ......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Emmy3(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2014
''The boy is good''.

10 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Aromas: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2014
ARKdiscloser7: Iheanacho scores! What a dream debut!
Keep dreaming bro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by bunmioguns(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2014
waoh.... happy for him.....

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by collynzo2(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2014
So happy for the guy, I risked staying up late to watch the match and shed a tear or two when he scored.

21 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Tholuwaniey(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Wrong topic... mod was dream acting for this to have made fp!
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by nurez305(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2014
That is our future okocha, I'm happy for you

10 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by collynzo2(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Please someone shoul tell the ESPN and English commentators to kill their attempt of tagging the name ''Nacho'' on him right this second.
He is not Spanish, he is proudly Igbo!

88 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by emmaliveth10(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Brb
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by ajalaolanr(m): 5:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Very nice goal

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by bitterpenis(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2014
No be by scoring.....Lukuka shine wella for last pre season with Chelsea yet he no make first team when season start.....wish him the best though

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by datguru: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Very good
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by youngice(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2014
which channel
Btw una no dey sleep
In BTW any ancestral Mikel obi spirit upon his life
I cast and bind

36 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Dhulqarnain(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Nice.Hope he keeps d form

88′-Goal - Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City) GOOAAALLL!!! KELECHI IHEANACHO GETS HIS GOAL!!! He has been City's best player this evening and he's not even their player yet! The Nigerian Iheanacho connects sweetly with a cut-back from Navas and sends the ball low into the corner from the edge of the area to put the icing on a top performance. If I were Pellegrini, I wouldn't be leaving Sporting Park without his signature.

Got this from Goal.com.
Nice!!!

19 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by olajide8(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2014
I hope he keeps up, it remains chrisantos our prolific strike at the under 17 then, where is he? - haven't they sold mikel to melodi sundowns of south africa yet? Or better - blackburn rovers? B4 they say I am to biased-

12 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Iheanacho is simply good, my main question now is, "can he perform at the highest level for both country and club, for years to come"?.. Only time will tell, i'm wishing the lad a great career.
And he should forget girls for now, and concentrate on his career.

13 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by haibe(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Goal Kelechi Iheanacho

GOOAAALLL!!! KELECHI IHEANACHO GETS HIS GOAL!!! He
has been City's best player this evening and he's not even
their player yet! The Nigerina Iheanacho connects sweetly
with a cut-back form Navas and sends the ball low into the
corner from the edge of the area to put the icing on a top
performance. If I were Pellegrini, I wouldn't be leaving
Sporting Park without his signature.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by chelseabmw(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2014
I watched the game and im so sure he wouldn't be going out on loan this season, with his performance this morning....

Iheanacho as you dey hot like this, you better nor score against my chelsea grin... na there I go for get problem with you...Arsenal n other clubs dey there for u cheesy....lol

Nice game man and he actually played the full game

28 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by joseph1013: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2014

Defintely the best player on display today. Outstanding performance. Showed no nerves.

The goalkeeper was on alert to save some fantastic shots from him particularly the incisive breakaway in the 15th min when he curled a well-drilled shot at the edge of the box which the goalie expertly tipped around the box.

It's a shame though that he might not continue on the US tour owing to his visa issues.

His talents is definitely not in doubt! And I'm proud he's a Nigerian!

21 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Odika1: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Oya mikel remove that number 10 jersey and hand it over to iheanacho kia kia.

41 Likes

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by spenx084(m): 5:37am On Jul 24, 2014
If only he was in Arsenal FC......Coach Wenger is the master of bringing up young stars...MAN City big names wont let his boy come close to first 11 for years to come because they will prefer to buy already made stars than giving youth a chance.

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic / Why Did Xhaka & Shaqiri Celebrate By Making 'double Eagle' Signs Against Serbia? / Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.