Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,196 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up (41939 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by sinokingz(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Over. Hyping don start

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by sheylarhh(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
naijanoni:
Mumu,becos na u born am abi ?.
Whats ur proof that he isnt young ?.
Nigga stop hating.
typical Nigerians wit dere insults ontop small mata... Compare ur luk and stature wen u were 17yrs of age wit iheanacho current luk,, den tell me wu is proofless
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by sheylarhh(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
tbaba1234:

He passed multiple MRI tests showing that he is within the age. MRI tests are 99% accurate

Unless na you born am
Remember Stanley Okoro and Fortune Chuwukudi also passed d MRI test!... Where dem dey now.... Abi u also wan tell dey were Under17 too dat time
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
We took the likes of Babatunde and Azeez to the Worldcup when we had people like this cool cool cool cool

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by deavicky(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
collynzo2: Please someone shoul tell the ESPN and English commentators to kill their attempt of tagging the name ''Nacho'' on him right this second.
He is not Spanish, he is proudly Igbo!
the guy name too long and difficult to pronounce. Even me a Nigerian is still trying to pronounce it let alone a foreigner.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by calyb247(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2014
bitterpenis: No be by scoring.....Lukuka shine wella for last pre season with Chelsea yet he no make first team when season start.....wish him the best though

you no see ur name?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by collynzo2(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
deavicky: the guy name too long and difficult to pronounce. Even me a Nigerian is still trying to pronounce it let alone a foreigner.
Then call him Kelechi.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by IGBOSON1: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
collynzo2: Please someone shoul tell the ESPN and English commentators to kill their attempt of tagging the name ''Nacho'' on him right this second.
He is not Spanish, he is proudly Igbo!

^^^'Nacho' cheese! grin grin grin
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by etebefia: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
he scored a goal similar to that at the u17 world cup. kudos to him
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2014
sheylarhh:
typical Nigerians wit dere insults ontop small mata... Compare ur luk and stature wen u were 17yrs of age wit iheanacho current luk,, den tell me wu is proofless

Na wah. Total erosion of self belief. Well, whether or not you believe he is 17, he is there strutting his stuff and you are here arguing about hios age. Na wah for you ooo. The world is passing you by ooo! Better find something better to do.

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by CodeHouse: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
nurez305: That is our future okocha, I'm happy for you

I respect JJ anytime..
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2014
tbaba1234: He will be loaned out this season.

The work permit is not ready, he couldn't play in scotland and was not named on their website.

He can only play outside the UK at the moment.
is the work permit not something they can be arranged quickly?
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Fayrouzz(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
It is a good thing that he is doing well but we must try to protect him from what happened to the likes of Rooney, Wilshire, Bojan and a whole lot of players who started off brightly but couldn't get to the expected heights as a result of pressure, media hype, expectations, haste. Etc.
Good luck to Kelechi.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Kenzico(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2014
nurez305: That is our future okocha, I'm happy for you
. Future Okocha gini? The boy is a Future Rachidi yekini....A born goal scoring machine smiley
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by bitterpenis(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
calyb247:

you no see ur name?
No come show me
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by lorRhyMeZ: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
bitterpenis: No be by scoring.....Lukuka shine wella for last pre season with Chelsea yet he no make first team when season start.....wish him the best though

And did lukaku not shine in everton

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Kossyne(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Fayrouzz: It is a good thing that he is doing well but we must try to protect him from what happened to the likes of Rooney, Wilshire, Bojan and a whole lot of players who started off brightly but couldn't get to the expected heights as a result of pressure, media hype, expectations, haste. Etc.
Good luck to Kelechi.

Rooney is one of the best players in the EPL with many trophies and personal awards. I wonder what other height you want him to attain. As for Wilshere, his career progress was hampered by injury, good thing he's getting over it. Don't know much about Bojan.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by isaco(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't know why he was not taken to Brazil, his age mates were there. We shouldn't wait till all dis guys become aged b4 we make use of dem at senior level. Anyway, City taking him to pre season tour is a good thing, and am happy for him dat he scores. Am sure, dis guy will make us proud. Congrat Keleshi!
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by arsetalks(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
This lad is good but his agent and parents need to have their heads checked. How on earth they let money push them into selling him to Manchester City I do not know. At Manchester City, no matter how good he is, he will not be allowed to play regular first team football because they will keep buying supposed stars who will keep getting ahead of him regardlessof how much talent he has.

Same thing is happening to Omeru at Chelsea, Lukaku at Chelsea and Isco at Madrid.

Some will argue his family need the money, they could have sold him for a cheaper price to Porto or Arsenal but by playing regularly, he would have become better and end up making more money on the long run. So disgusting.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Awesome guy, im soooo happpy, cant wait for him to get to the very peak. I wish we took many of these young under 17 guys to the worldcup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cRTU8hALTg
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Man city will certainly wreak his career.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Jambsupport(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2014
proud of ya. 9ja lad doing gr8
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Wislet(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2014
sheylarhh:
Remember Stanley Okoro and Fortune Chuwukudi also passed d MRI test!... Where dem dey now.... Abi u also wan tell dey were Under17 too dat time
the U17 players in Iheanacho's set were scouted and trained from a very tender age, years before they played and won the U17 cup. Would a very young, inexperienced, innocent boy seek to falsify his age especially at an age children would be proud to shout their ages? And their coaches then must have seen their birth certificates.

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by bitterpenis(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

And did lukaku not shine in everton
What I'm saying in essence is he is likely not to make the first team
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Gudnicedeals: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
I would want mancity to send him on loan to portugal or spain where he would get regular playing to continue his development. And i think even if they wish to keep him he would find it difficult to feature for them due to work permit issue.
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Emilord(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
*in peak milk voice*...kelechi i know say one day u go make us proud
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Wislet(f): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
IHEANACHO MUST STRIVE NEVER TO ALLOW PRIDE TAKE OVER HIS HEART cos that is the beginning of a fall. Let him emulate Didier Drogba and Messi. A player who seeks to remain relevant even 16 years after his debut must ALWAYS REMAIN HUNGRY. Never be satisfied with the number of goals you score, never allow money, praises, popularity and successes mess you up.

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by xtervaganza(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Now this what a talented player is

Not slowkel slowbi
Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by youngice(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Congrats Nacho grin
iheanacho

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
sheylarhh:
Stop telling lies you clueless dolt! There was no MRI scan in the 2009 U17 world cup. It was introduced in 2013 for the first time which is what led to the dropping of players like Muazam who played at the African u17 tournament before the u17 world cup. Instead of telling transparent lies and hating on little kids who are already more successful than you will ever be, go and find something better to do. Fukin hungry f00l.

Re: Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: the U17 players in Iheanacho's set were scouted and trained from a very tender age, years before they played and won the U17 cup. Would a very young, inexperienced, innocent boy seek to falsify his age especially at an age children would be proud to shout their ages? And their coaches then must have seen their birth certificates.
Dont let liars put you on the back foot. Iheanacho's set was the first to undergo mri scans which is why seven players were dropped from the team just before the world cup. This guy just told a whopping bold faced lie and you let him get away with it.

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video)