Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Free Guide On How To Study In Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Guide On How To Study In Europe (831 Views)

. / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 3:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm here to give you free guide on how to study in any European country so you have any question regarding how to apply to study in a cheap university in Europe or any other questions, feel free to ask and with my level of experience, I will be able to answer.

Keep the thread going.

Austin Eze
Educational Consultant
Educational Fulfulfillment Consults
+380631289413
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by fikki1: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2014
What is it like to study in belgium...and what is their tuition fee like...low cost tuition
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
fikki1: What is it like to study in belgium...and what is their tuition fee like...low cost tuition

It depends on what you want to study. Let me what you intend to study.

Regards
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by fikki1: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Accounting precisely. But dunno which school and the tuition fee really matters
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by Drkul(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi, I will like to apply for M.Sc in a UK university
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
fikki1: Accounting precisely. But dunno which school and the tuition fee really matters

Pls would you like to study in any of these countries as I don't have any list of school you can study in Belgium; United Kingdom, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Poland, and Bulgaria.

Regards

Austin Eze
Educational Consultant
+380631289413
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Drkul: Hi, I will like to apply for M.Sc in a UK university

Pls what course would you like to study in the UK?

Regards

Austin Eze
Educational Consultant
+380631289413
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by fikki1: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
studyfulfill:

Pls would you like to study in any of these countries as I don't have any list of school you can study in Belgium; United Kingdom, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Poland, and Bulgaria.

Regards

Austin Eze
Educational Consultant
+380631289413

I will actually like a school that is nt costly nd student can work at the same time
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by 2livescrew: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hi,where would you advise a Nigerian to run his maters programme in English language in Europe?
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by DrFunmi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Where in Europe and how can I easily obtain free postgraduate studies (scholarship) for occupational health or medicine? I am currently a medical student in Nigeria
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by lahami(f): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls can I get a scholarship or low tuition school in belgium or netherlands for my msc in development economics and I finished with a 2 2 any challenges as per dat? Thanks and God bless
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by Haggadah: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello please would like to go for an.IT. Course either in france or which country would you advise and please can you give list of institutions thanks
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
2livescrew:
Hi,where would you advise a Nigerian to run his maters programme in English language in Europe?

Depending on the course of study, you can study in Germany, Finland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, UK, and Ireland.
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
DrFunmi:
Where in Europe and how can I easily obtain free postgraduate studies (scholarship) for occupational health or medicine? I am currently a medical student in Nigeria

You can apply to study in Germany, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Part of UK and Switzerland on scholarship.
Re: Free Guide On How To Study In Europe by studyfulfill: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
To know more about how to apply to free tuition university abroad, click here

(1) (Reply)

OOU Observe 2-days Boycott Of Lecture In Demands For Reduction In Fees / Ilaro Hnd Form And Part Time Form Is Out / Unn 2014 Direct Entry Registration Exam Date And Interview Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.