Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City (1167 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Kelechi iheanacho made his official bow for the blue side of manchester and he sure made it count.Iheanacho was tagged the next big thing to come out of nigeria after he wowed fans during the junior world cup where he won the MVP and highest Goal scorer during the competition.He made his long awaited debut for mancity and during the first of half of the match he tormented Sporting Kansas City defense and you could see manuel pellegrini wildly smiling and he crowned his MAN OF THE MATCH performance with a well taken Goal.....Is he the Real Deal ? The next Big thing in Nigeria football?/..i think so and i hope he makes the final cut for the premiership season
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by hybridtm(m): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Na our prayer say make him no end up like....mikel ohhh

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by neuljosh(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2014
hybridtm: Na our prayer say make him no end up like....mikel ohhh
kelechi is far better than mikel would ever be. I mean, he scored a goal in his first match while it took mikel ages to do same. Keep it coming Kelechi the sky is your starting point.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by faithugo64(f): 4:51am On Jul 24, 2014
sign of greater things to come,nigeria has got talents
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by BlackPikiN(m): 4:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 24, 2014
i believe kelechi will be better than mikel in the long run.thank God say na Pellegrini be the guy coach instead of Mourinho.Chelsea fans can hate all they want but mourinho killed Mikel's game and turned him into a sluggish never going forward sloppy footballer.na him cross so he shouldnt even think of selling him oooo.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by smile4kenn(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2014
I was at the stadium and I must say he really tried. It's like he got good understanding with the team. He played a role of a play maker and he did it well. When man city got a penalty, he was the one who picked out who will play the penalty. I believe they know his potential because before the game started, everyone was like touching his head as if they expected him to perform. Even though I'm a sporting KC fan, I am happy Kelechi scored. It was also great to have the opportunity to see some man city stars and pellegrini. YNWA

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
smile4kenn: I was at the stadium and I must say he really tried. It's like he got good understanding with the team. He played a role of a play maker and he did it well. When man city got a penalty, he was the one who picked out who will play the penalty. I believe they know his potential because before the game started, everyone was like touching his head as if they expected him to perform. Even though I'm a sporting KC fan, I am happy Kelechi scored. It was also great seeing some of the man city stars and pellegrini himself. YNWA

Good reporting, bro.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by olasmith10(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
like I said in another thread; this guy must not move close to Mikel in any occasion whatsoever.. bad company corrupts good manner!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
foresyht: i believe kelechi will be better than mikel in the long run.thank God say na Pellegrini be the guy coach instead of Mourinho.Chelsea fans can hate all they want but mourinho killed Mikel's game and turned him into a sluggish never going forward sloppy footballer.na him cross so he shouldnt even think of selling him oooo.
did mikel come alone to chelsea,y didn't he develop himself as a player,for yuh to be the best,yuh must always practice and show some zeal..like all d big players we have in the world today..d coach can't help yuh,if yuh can't help urself...lampard and drogba are chelsea heroes..aint they?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
well ma'am i like your point but i must point out that when mikel busted onto the scene at the youth world cup he was more attack minded and always a threat going forward but after signing for Chelsea Mourinho decided to use him more as a Defensive Midfielder and that was the beginning of his doom.Mourinho totally killed his career and been a young player as he was then he was playing to instruction,Drogba and Lampard were older when they came to Chelsea so Mourinho couldn't define their style of play plus if you watched Drogba in Marseille colours he was a menace going forward,he dribbles and takes player on when one on one but at Chelsea we all know how he played. Mourinho plays a parking the bus style and Mikel was pivotal in such team as he was black and has got the power to shield and tackle.I know it is hard for you to accept this because you are a chelsea fan but thats the truth Mourinho defined Mikel's style of play .

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Drajah(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
foresyht: well ma'am i like your point but i must point out that when mikel busted onto the scene at the youth world cup he was more attack minded and always a threat going forward but after signing for Chelsea Mourinho decided to use him more as a Defensive Midfielder and that was the beginning of his doom.Mourinho totally killed his career and been a young player as he was then he was playing to instruction,Drogba and Lampard were older when they came to Chelsea so Mourinho couldn't define their style of play plus if you watched Drogba in Marseille colours he was a menace going forward,he dribbles and takes player on when one on one but at Chelsea we all know how he played. Mourinho plays a parking the bus style and Mikel was pivotal in such team as he was black and has got the power to shield and tackle.I know it is hard for you to accept this because you are a chelsea fan but thats the truth Mourinho defined Mikel's style of play .

True talk my brother! Tell them the truth

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Oklander: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
foresyht: well ma'am i like your point but i must point out that when mikel busted onto the scene at the youth world cup he was more attack minded and always a threat going forward but after signing for Chelsea Mourinho decided to use him more as a Defensive Midfielder and that was the beginning of his doom.Mourinho totally killed his career and been a young player as he was then he was playing to instruction,Drogba and Lampard were older when they came to Chelsea so Mourinho couldn't define their style of play plus if you watched Drogba in Marseille colours he was a menace going forward,he dribbles and takes player on when one on one but at Chelsea we all know how he played. Mourinho plays a parking the bus style and Mikel was pivotal in such team as he was black and has got the power to shield and tackle.I know it is hard for you to accept this because you are a chelsea fan but thats the truth Mourinho defined Mikel's style of play .

IT IS ONLY BUT OBVIOUS DAT MOURINHO KILLED MIKEL
DONT STRESS URSEF TOO MUCH BRO

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Scores On Dream Debut For Manchester City by Deepfreezer(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
im over whelmed on hearing this news. its about time.

(1) (Reply)

Sporting Lisbon Vs Chelsea Preview UCL Today At 7.45PM / #keshiout / We Are Sorry, Keshi, Eyeama Apologize, Vow To Win Next Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.