Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram (4121 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by great664(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2014
How General Buhari’s Bulletproof Car Saved Him Boko Haram Gunmen Attack In Kaduna

After the first suicide bombing attack missed their first target, suspected Boko Haram terrorists who besieged the city of Kaduna today attacked APC leader General Buhari but they didn’t succeed.

The suicide bombers used one of the golf cars allegedly purchased for them by Borno-based Senator Ndume in Kaduna this afternoon.

According to eyewitnesses, the gunmen rammed their car into the convoy of General Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon in crowded Kawo area of Kaduna and opened fire on his car.

The bullets didn’t penetrate into the car because of its bulletproof capability.
However, his bodyguards who engaged the gunmen in gunfight got slightly injured.

More Photo: http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/gen-buhari-bulletproof-car-save-him.html

Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by bigtt76(f): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Naija bloggers again ...how u take know say na senator buy am?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by mohims(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
May God continue to protect us from the hands of the evil ones!
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
May God always protect him and deliver us from invisible Terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by azeeza(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ndume and Ali modu sheriff
bigtt76: Naija bloggers again ...how u take know say na senator buy am?
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
bigtt76: Naija bloggers again ...how u take know say na senator buy am?

You're not even asking the right question. You should be asking the Op what this is doin on the Celebrity section. I wonder if the Politics section has been shut down.
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by great664(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Zoharariel:

You're not even asking the right question. You should be asking the Op what this is doin on the Celebrity section. I wonder if the Politics section has been shut down.
sorry about that, Mod have corrected it. Thanks Mod
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Does it mean that when the incident occurred,people or the press were snapping and covering the attack?
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by great664(m): 5:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Does it mean that when the incident occurred,people or the press were snapping and covering the attack?
u are thinking it was staged.
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2014
great664: u are thinking it was staged.
ie how it looks like except my initial assertion is right
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2014
None of the eye witnesses police and press and journalists that attended the scene could find any reason to suspect it was staged, but na only you waka come say it's staged from your bedroom behind your laptop screen.
Giannakopoulos: ie how it looks like except my initial assertion is right
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by great664(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Giannakopoulos: ie how it looks like except my initial assertion is right
Ūя̲̅ opinion though, it could be true
GenBuhari: None of the eye witnesses police and press and journalists that attended the scene could find any reason to suspect it was staged, but na only you waka come say it's staged from your bedroom behind your laptop screen.
I don't expect u to be "on †ђξ fence" in this matter cuz Ūя̲̅ username suggest who u will voice for.
Re: PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
GenBuhari: None of the eye witnesses police and press and journalists that attended the scene could find any reason to suspect it was staged, but na only you waka come say it's staged from your bedroom behind your laptop screen.
Do you even understand English?,if you do I don't think you'd write this,now lemme clarify for you,if twas not staged,then the press men must have been covering the incident live,ie how I'm thinking its either 1 or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls / A Short Letter To Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua / Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.