Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28625 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2014
catosh:

You are right.Exactly the way they killed your beloved son of god.
specially blessed that your god had to offer his only son for them to execute to prove his blessing for them.hmm nawa for omo igbos
d way dey are slaughtering dz guy in d name of ur allah,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by okzcorp: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2014
chioma4us: we want peace in the world stop all this.

There can't be Peace in the world until Jesus comes. The war evident in the world today is in fulfillment of the scriptures. Pray and ask for PEACE OF MIND. That's the only realizable and available PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
Dear mumu,
Who are the greedy Israelites killing now? Hamas or Palestinians?
heeediat in ritchers scale, if hamas had the advantage israel had, they would have not only killed d civilians in quantum also would have turned dat place to dust so stop being sentimental and face ur islam

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by UrbanMystique: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
datribune:

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.
if at all Israel grabs Palestinian land (which is wrong by the way) is killing innocent teenagers or launching over 2000 rockets to their land the best way to go? why cant they resolve the matter in a civilized way that doesn't involve taking innocent lives? do you know the kind of damage over 2000 rockets would have done if not for Israelis iron dome?

bakassi comes to mind, if cameroonians wants to start acting like babarians like these palestinians because of bakassi, hides in a cave somewhere and start launching missiles into nigeria instead of taking there case to world court, will nigeria stand and watch such situation without doing anything even when nigeria is more powerful than cameroon? let us not be biased in our judgements

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Am I supposed to be surprised? They fvcking hate each other, it's universal now. Arab vs Jew: who hates who the most? That's anyone's guess! Even before the creation of Israel, there was some religious bias, but this long-reigning conflict seems to have made it official. Look at these tweets from Israeli kids. They hate the Arabs, just as much as the Arabs hate them:

https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

Egypt is very vulnerable right now, it still hasn't fully recovered from its revolution etc. Besides that, Egypt has helped them historically, even offering asylum at times despite it's teeming population. When I was in Egypt, there was a littering of Palis living peaceably there, and the people were pro-Palestinian to the core. Their beef isn't with the Egyptians. It's with Israel.

you still dey d egypt, makr i come dey wid u.. Lol.. Seriously i don tire for all these everywhere conflict.. Am very scared as i am now. Look at what scared d shit off me,

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.
Which of the gods?
the 'holy' spirit or ghost god?
the unknown father god?
or, the son god that the Israelites hate?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
1stola: MOST PEOPLE COMMENTING HERE ARE JUST IGNORANT FOOLS.
#THE WAR IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE ISRAELITES AND MUSLIMS
#90% ISRAELITES ARE NOT CHRISTIANS - THEY DONT BELIEVE IN YOUR JESUS. THEY THINK HE IS AN IMPOSTER. THEY HATE HIM.
#THE PALESTINIANS THAT ARE DYING NOW INCLUDES BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS.
so what do u want us to do, to join and help u hate on jews.. What boko haram is doing to us here
Already made us consider jesus' prayer dat "father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing" but boko knows thr evil they were committing.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
datribune:

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.

This is what i do think i do think befor, But I have observed clearly that this issue is NOT a land issue, its an issue of pure HATRED towards the jews entrenched in the quoran(abi na quran), The qouran COMMANDS peaceful muslims to KILL the jews, Have the isrealis started grabbing their lands when mohammed gave this wicked instructions?.
If the isreal today surrender the whole land to hamas/islam/arabs/palestine and isreal decide to go and create a nation inside the pacific ocean, the arabs/muslims wil stil locate them there and kill them. Let me give you an anecdoctal evidence; why did osama/alqueada select the World trade Center for his evil plan, having knowledge that Majority of the people that work in the world trade center are jews(i mean rich&influential jews).

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Empiree: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

Dont mind Nigerian Christians. They have no idea who they dealing with, anti-Christ (imposter Sate of Israel). You see big difference btw Arab women and Jewish women in your link. See how those jewish girls dress in bikini, does that resemble virgin Mary to them or Palestinians women who covered dignifying themselves. Nigerian Christians are spiritually wrecked. Not all of course but 95% of them
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Sankabson(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Some people are naturally so foolish Sha, Israel and Hamas war nothing to do with Religion at all. But for low IQ People they will surely think like that.

For those people that doesn't have Cable TV or Read Newspaper,Y'll won't have any idea of what Israel is doing to Gaza and dis certainly not the first time dis ish is happening to Gaza..

For those that have good and sharp memory,2010*2011 Israel nearly destroy dis same Gaza and Hamas all in the name of what now so I'm not just surprised if Hamas stand for her people once and for all.

Nigerians should erase the mentality of Religion Crisis Btw Israel and Gaza.

Finally! Islam is a Religion of Peace. Take it or leave it! That Ya Family Problem.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: heeediat in ritchers scale, if hamas had the advantage israel had, they would have not only killed d civilians in quantum also would have turned dat place to dust so stop being sentimental and face ur islam

Thank God I couldn't comprehend the trash you typed with your claws....
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: You are ignorant. Israelis are NOT Christians but jews. the Muslim Population in Israel is 10%, while the Christian is about 3%. This is not a Christian-Muslim fight dummy
see you don't understand d simple truth am trying to tell u, i hate the muslims cos of their unpredictable and violent life as dictated by their demonic book and inspired by their blood sucking Mohammed dat was killed wen sighting one jewish ikpu like that, i can't kill anyone even my perceived enemy the muslim, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player, so anybody who kills these muslims or reduces their number ie makes them feel hurt, i support the person and am happy for it. Am not basing my judgement on religion but on hatred which the muslims have accrued on demselves over the course of time... If am a dummy den d fallopian tube dat d ovum dat formed u came from is disgusting and is the pussy and u. Heediat.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by akpanbaba: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
This religion is really demonic.People are fighting in Gaza and Turkish people are fighting isreali footballers in Austria.What is the link?.I remember when idiots caused mayhem in Nigeria because of cartoon of Mohammed in Denmark.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?
Sanctioned for protecting its people right ?

Or you think every Government is as useless as Jonathan's Government.

Watching people die everyday and screaming we condemn everyday.

Since July 8 Hamas has fired 2,270 rockets at Isreali civilians from a populous area. What will you do if you are the prime minister.

Sanction ko,

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: see you don't understand d simple truth am trying to tell u, i hate the muslims cos of their unpredictable and violent life as dictated by their demonic book and inspired by their blood sucking Mohammed dat was killed wen sighting one jewish ikpu like that, i can't kill anyone even my perceived enemy the muslim, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player, so anybody who kills these muslims or reduces their number ie makes them feel hurt, i support the person and am happy for it. Am not basing my judgement on religion but on hatred which the muslims have accrued on demselves over the course of time... If am a dummy den d fallopian tube dat d ovum dat formed u came from is disgusting and is the pussy and u. Heediat.
jJEWS are MORE intolerant than Arabs. Go Read on the Jews. I don't hate ANY bro... but...
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
You are the dunce. It was the Jews from Poland that hitler faced.

all I knw is that he was fighting European jews and it's this same jews that form the zionist movement that took palestinians land. its like saying a juju worshiper in Haiti coming to claim land in naija.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Sankabson: Some people are naturally so foolish Sha, Israel and Hamas war nothing to do with Religion at all. But for low IQ People they will surely think like that.

For those people that doesn't have Cable TV or Read Newspaper,Y'll won't have any idea of what Israel is doing to Gaza and dis certainly not the first time dis ish is happening to Gaza..

For those that have good and sharp memory,2010*2011 Israel nearly destroy dis same Gaza and Hamas all in the name of what now so I'm not just surprised if Hamas stand for her people once and for all.

Nigerians should erase the mentality of Religion Crisis Btw Israel and Gaza.

Finally! Islam is a Religion of Peace. Take it or leave it! That Ya Family Problem.

Hamas really standing for its people by firing Rccket from Hospitals and Schools and using civilians as Human shields.

Isreal built bunker and Iron Dome to defends its people. Hamas put civilian in the line of war and some religious scum bags still scream Isreal.

As for your last line, I doubt if any religion brings peace at all going by history of all religious extremists.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
Thank God I couldn't comprehend the trash you typed with your claws....
how can ur english teacher teach u well in primary school when she is scared u will haul a dagger in her chest since she is aware u see education as haram. U can't blame me at all. Did u dodge d video. They were shouting allah, shey u hear am or mtn no dash u mb dz week.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by wordcat(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?

When hundreds of missiles are bn fired into Israel by d Hamas
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: jJEWS are MORE intolerant than Arabs. Go Read on the Jews. I don't hate ANY bro... but...
i've not heard of jews strapping c4 on their bodies, while shouting allah kubar detonates it.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
Which of the gods?
the 'holy' spirit or ghost god?
the unknown father god?
or, the son god that the Israelites hate?
Please ask papa shango.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by swedbase(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2014
You can never seperate violence from moslems. Spite on them
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
kemthegirl:

Hitler was able to kill over 6million Jews during the holocaust because the Jews had no land of their own. They were scattered all over the world. After the second world war, they began to vastly immigrate back to the modern day Israel and Palestine which led to the arab world rising against the Jews again. That strip of land was given them by the British when the Palestinians lost one of the many riots they instigated against Israel.

i am not saying the Jews are right but i totally understand them as they strongly believe that if they had been in their own country, the holocaust would not have happened and as such are ready to die for that small strip of land called Israel.
recently, Cameroon has invaded cross river state and claimed a large part of it including obudu cattle ranch as its own as a result of the green tree agreement signed by Gowon and layer ratified by that ape Obasanjo. This is after they have taken over bakassi peninsula which i recall my grandpa had lands. Why r we not waging war against Cameroon? It is simple, we r peace loving.

this Palestinians just like trouble and most of the time, the start and layer cry that Israel is killing it s citizens. I understand that it is painfull but they should move on already. 1948 id a very long time to keep fighting over the same subject matter to the detriment of your citizens.

bakkasi is not 55% of nigeria. 55% of palestinians land was given to Zionist jews. If Cameroon come claim 55% of naija u no go fight?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Video of terrorists shooting from Wafa Hospital + audio of Isreli's IDF warning call to the hospital + IDF strike on the site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9AHzUKYk8

Check the link above.

Hamas Terrorists hide inside hospital and fire shots at Isreali Soldiers.

Now tell me, With War strategy. If they over power Isreali forces, Air support should naturally come.

If it comes, the News TOmmorow morning will be Isreali bombs Hospital.

Lets forget about all this useless religion and extremist mentality.

I watched Boko Haram slaughhter a fellow Muslim Brother and screaming Allahu Akbar as they slaugther him alive.

And some ignorants will scream that one Religion is a religion of peace.

I repeat NO RELIGION IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

BIN LADEN WAS A MUSLIM
HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

bakkasi is not 55% of nigeria. 55% of palestinians land was given to Zionist jews. If Cameroon come claim 55% of naija u no go fight?

Nobody says you will not fight but fight like a man.

Don't launch Missile from Aba Market and when Cameroon sends missile to the same spot you scream foullll.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by nicflame(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
moneybag100: The fools don't know not only Israelis will be playing for an isreali club...there are many other nationals. How many spanish playing for Real madrid?....if only all people in the world are arabs we wouldn't have achieved these invention and technologies because they think like fowl or without brain.

First of all, I'll change my mind about abusing your unused grey matter. Go check up all the very first inventions in the history and see the roles Arabs took in it starting with algebra...
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by catosh: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: so what do u want us to do, to join and help u hate on jews.. What boko haram is doing to us here
Already made us consider jesus' prayer dat "father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing" but boko knows thr evil they were committing.

And here is what he said again:

Mathew 10:
34. Do not suppose that I
have come to bring peace to the earth,
but a sword .
35. For I have come to
turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her
mother-in-law—
36. a man’s enemies will be the
members of his own household
[Micah 7:6].
hope ull go n sale that ur stolen blackberry and buy sword. Igbo.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
quote author=akpanbaba]This religion is really demonic.People are fighting in Gaza and Turkish people are fighting isreali footballers in Austria.What is the link?.I remember when idiots caused mayhem in Nigeria because of cartoon of Mohammed in Denmark.
[/quote]Yes I could remember,those days in nigeria we care less about foriegn crisis but now dis Mohammed followers are taking it so personal that the west is killing their brothers that they don't have any anciestoral link wif DIS TIN TAYA ME O!
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by JEITO: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Mehn! That superkick in the first photo is so Shawn Michaels.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
wordcat:

When hundreds of missiles are bn fired into Israel by d Hamas

Thousands Bro. July 8 till date 2,270 have been fired.

The question is why low casualty on the side of Isreal.

1. Iron Dome :- Iron dome shuts down missiles going to populous areas in Isreal.
2. There are bunkers and an automatic siren that blasts once a missile is approaching and people run to the bunker.
3. Hamas fire the missile blindly because of their boko haram way of ooperation.

Instead of Hamas working on protecting the Palestinians. They used all the resources to dig tunnels that will enter isreal, buy rockets and and hide it in populous civilian areas.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

you are evil& a big liar, it was jordan that took most of palestinian lands, go to your history books, yet hamas cant fight Jordan.
It is not only isreal that blockade gaza, egypt is also blocking the raffa crossing, why did has hamas not launch rockets into egypt.
Answer this 2 questions, and you wil know that its nt a LAND issue, it is an HATRED issue entrenched in the quoran(muslims are commanded to kill jews anywhere they are, be it palestine or jerico or new york or in pacific ocean). And this command came during mohammad's time, have the jews started grabbing gaza then?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by ogaprime(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Edusouls: Isreal rejected christ and his teachimgs, tormented and crucified him, they re a cursed race, their heart is so hardened, they are dammned to violence and destruction, death, agony, till the second coming wen they face the final wrath of God...
Bros if u ar a christian,shame on u,big shame on u. na yur type de carry big bible up nd down wey no dey read am, and if u ar nt a christian den u cn talk ignorantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.