Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP (788 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by oyetgirl: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmm! Guys i jst want to create this topic on behalf of i and my fiance, and also need your encouragemennt . i was taken away from nigeria by my parents nt long ago witthout myy consent i got to knw i was travelling the night before i travel the next morning, i was so sad cus my fiance never knew abt it and so i called him that night and told him about it, i jus couldnt stop weeping. My fiance was also shocked bt there was noting we could do to stop it from happening. I believe so much in the idea of a long distance relationship because of the trust i have in him bt that isnt enough, cus i know my fiance he thoughts a lot. Am also using this medium to tell him how much i love him and noting in this world wuld ever make me stop loving him @ OLUWATOYOSI, all i need now from you guys is your encouragement to him cus i knw he is so heart broken nw and so am i also bt we have to get used to the idea . pls i dnt need immature comments here bt mature advices and comments are needed here.

1 Like

Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by agohmamuda(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
hmmmmm. Leme start like this. 1. U have a Fiance and yet ur parent still have power to drag u around like a minor. How old are you then?
2. Wat is d moral of this story? Is it that *we shld allow our parent drag us around against our will because we *trust n beliv in long distance relationships?
Last bullet, do u knw u made me read this poo even when am yet to have breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by oyetgirl: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
agohmamuda: hmmmmm. Leme start like this. 1. U have a Fiance and yet ur parent still have power to drag u around like a minor. How old are you then?
2. Wat is d moral of this story? Is it that *we shld allow our parent drag us around against our will because we *trust n beliv in long distance relationships?
Last bullet, do u knw u made me read this poo even when am yet to have breakfast?
excuse me! i beg ur pardon and did i beg u to read my story zygote
Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by oyetgirl: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: excuse me! i beg ur pardon and did i beg u to read my story zygote
people lyk u ur comments ar nt needed
Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by LaurelP(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
But how can ur parents just pick u up and take u away like dat witout ur consent
Are u a child? Ur story doesn't luk real dear, sorry to say
Cos for someone who already has a fiance, I'm guessing u must be @ least 18 yrs
Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by angela98(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Last time I checked, it is an adult that can have a fiancé. I presumed your parent must have used voodoo to take u into the plane and fly u out of naija. If that is the case, since ur eyes don clear, No big deal. Just buy a plane ticket and return back to him before another babe occupy your space. Contact me if u need any support.

#returntoyourfiance.

1 Like

Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by agohmamuda(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
oyetgirl: excuse me! i beg ur pardon and did i beg u to read my story zygote
pupa, u were saying?
Re: Reationship/distance RELATIONSHIP by segxi1960: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
So. When did you apply for the Visa ?.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women In A Relationship Cheat? / When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. / How To Get Over A Crush By Dhatboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.