Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her (2145 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by kendrick93(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2014
hello guys.. i hav a problem with gf mouth odour.. the truth is her breath stinks so much a she is a talkative. she talks too much.
i hav tried telling but i cnt.i dnt want to hurt.. right now i lied to her dat i travelled for a month so dat i cn hav my space..
hw cn i tell her abt her bad breath without hurtin her
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
The truth hurts sometimes...u have no other option than to tell her if u really love her so that both of u will reason out way to solve the problem....lying to her about ur traveling schedule will even break her hrt the more if she finds out

#shunsentiment#

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by kokoA(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Surprise her with a gift box containing toothbrush, toothpaste, tongue scrapper and mouthwash, place a note on it "Baby, make sure you always use this.. I love you" grin .. If she has sense she will understand.. You don't wanna be identified as "boyfriend of dat babe wey get mouth odour".. Do you? grin

5 Likes

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Ekponoabasi(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
f u truly luv ha,den u mst tell ha...
cos ah tnk its beta 2 hurt ha wit d truth,dan 2 mek ha hapi wit lies..
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Ekponoabasi(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
tell ha d truth
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2014
kendrick93: hello guys.. i hav a problem with gf mouth odour.. the truth is her breath stinks so much a she is a talkative. she talks too much.
i hav tried telling but i cnt.i dnt want to hurt.. right now i lied to her dat i travelled for a month so dat i cn hav my space..
hw cn i tell her abt her bad breath without hurtin her

Buy her mouth wash grin

Come to think of it when you were toasting her didnt you perceive the mouth odour before finalizing with her to be your girlfriend ni?

Abi you just noticed the mouth odour because you don dey eye another girl angry angry undecided grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Ekponoabasi: f u truly luv ha,den u mst tell ha...
cos ah tnk its beta 2 hurt ha wit d truth,dan 2 mek ha hapi wit lies..
True!

But please, try to write properly for easier comprehension. If you continue like this, people will find it difficult comprehending whatever you put in black and white.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by solomonbrown64: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
....tell her or keep up wit d tolerance
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
solomonbrown64: ....tell her or keep up wit d tolerance
O boy... To tolerate that kind thing na die!
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wats dere? Oya give me her fone no let me help u tell her. U go pay me sha
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by solomonbrown64: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
O boy... To tolerate that kind thing na die!

lmao.....luv overlooks all
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
solomonbrown64:

if i hear.....
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
solomonbrown64:

But frankly, the love there is for him to tell her. If you can tolerate it yourself, how about others? Or you wanna be identified as the boyfriend to the girl with the baddest (pun intended) breath?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by kendrick93(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
But frankly, the love there is for him to tell her. If you can tolerate it yourself, how about others? Or you wanna be identified as the boyfriend to the girl with the baddest (pun intended) breath?
d worst is she is a talkative.. she talks too much. she doesn't give me space at all
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by solomonbrown64: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:

nope, having mouth odour is a very bad image.....
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
kendrick93: d worst is she is a talkative.. she talks too much. she doesn't give me space at all
Chai! Na die you dey be that.cheesy But seriously, you just have to tell her. Of course it would hurt (the truth most certainly hurts at all times), but it's better of than not telling her. With that, you can save yourself from dying of enduring bad breath/mouth odour and also save others from going through such suffering too.

**O boy look look look, na that guy be the guy wey dey friend that girl wey her mouth dey smell...** Imagine if people refer to you this way. You don make name for yourself be that. cheesy
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Circe: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Adviser and the Advised, Una no go kill me o!
dmcdad:
Chai! Na die you dey be that.cheesy But seriously, you just have to tell her. Of course it would hurt (the truth most certainly hurts at all times), but it's better of than not telling her. With that, you can save yourself from dying of enduring bad breath/mouth odour and also save others from going through such suffering too.
**O boy look look look, na that guy be the guy wey dey friend that girl wey her mouth dey smell...** Imagine if people refer to you this way. You don make name for yourself be that. cheesy
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:

This part got me laughing hard, only this one fit make am man up to the babe. Lol
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by stinggy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sensodine
Listerine
Oral-B
Close-Up Intense whitening
Then buy a very hard brush and make sure she brushes 3ce a day
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by tonididdy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chai...,mehn this one na gobe.

BUT op if she fine, manage am like that tho
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by tonididdy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
stinggy: Sensodine
Listerine
Oral-B
Close-Up Intense whitening
Then buy a very hard brush and make sure she brushes 3ce a day
u wan do surgery ABE na to take wash moto engine? grin
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Exponental(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
She definitely knows abt d mouth odour. Research on its solutions n talk to her abt it.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lily4star:

This part got me laughing hard, only this one fit make am man up to the babe. Lol
Na so oooooo my sister. No be small thing. It is not a small something. wink
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Circe: Adviser and the Advised, Una no go kill me o!
Abi I talk lie?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
[Quote author=kokoA]Surprise her with a gift box containing toothbrush, toothpaste, tongue scrapper and mouthwash, place a note on it "Baby, make sure you always use this.. I love you" grin .. If she has sense she will understand.. You don't wanna be identified as "boyfriend of dat babe wey get mouth odour".. Do you? grin [/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy//Be nice, KokoA grin
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
Na so oooooo my sister. No be small thing. It is not a small something. wink

Hehehehehehe, funny guy abi nah man, oya between me and u no let another person hear, just whisper am for my ear, if nah u wetin you go do?

*draws close to him, and places ear close to his mouth*
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
tell har dat bebe ur breath takes my breath away
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Missmossy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eeeyah.....just tell her stylishly!

It doesn't change how you feel about her,that will make her understand more.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy: Eeeyah.....just tell her stylishly!

It doesn't change how you feel about her,that will make her understand more.
chai grin
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Get a good perfume, I will come in handy. Everytime she speaks, counter balance the attack by spreading it.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Missmossy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: chai grin
Lol....wetin?tongue
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol....wetin?tongue
you bad o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

*what Concerns Me?* / Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / One Word For This Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.