Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? (2853 Views)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Really,tell me something! grin
How does an attempted assasination on Buhari's life got to do with fighting to free the north from the shackles of Western Education? Don't tell me only you do not know that Boko Haram has been politically hijacked by PDP to settle scores with the opposition.

Andrew Azazi was not wrong at all! grin
HELLO, buhari cooked up the whole event, don't know when nigerians will stop reasoning like 1diots and start knowing when someone is trying to play politics.
buhari remains the mastermind of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

I disagree. Is the media stating what is not happening? Their duty is to report and that they are doing. Both good and bad.
These terrorists love to be in the News, the Media can report the News but from the perspective of patrotism rather than making sales at the expense of the Country. No need HYPING people like "Shekau"... and making him grace FP and subject of discussion
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by obayaya(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
How does an attempted assasination on Buhari's life got to do with fighting to free the north from the shackles of Western Education? Don't tell me only you do not know that Boko Haram has been politically hijacked by PDP to settle scores with the opposition.

If this attack led to the bolded assertion of yours. Then if a Pro PDP poster should suggest that the attack was stage managed to garner sympathy and to cast a cloak on the general's involvement, He can't be said to be wrong.

All these Conspiracy theories makes us less objective and takes us farther away from the truth.

Nothing is ever as it seems

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by obayaya(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: I said trading of blame between the opposition and the ruling party is giving unnecessary boosts to the insurgents. It in a way give the insurgents a feeling of "Victory". My intent is that both parties should separate political rivalry from national security.

I agree with you!!!

If there's something the democrats and republicans agree on, It is that the security of their homeland, the United States of America is paramount and non negotiable.

Something our politicians must learn. For all of our sakes
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Kanwulia: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Na JONATHAN! kiss
So he can declare a state of emergency in Nigeria and sit in ASO ROCK for ever!
Na DIE im wan DIE so! cheesy

Destabilizing the NORTH is key to maintaining his INCOMPETENT DICTATORSHIP!

He knows without the NORTH, his political career is BURNT TOAST! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: These terrorists love to be in the News, the Media can report the News but from the perspective of patrotism rather than making sales at the expense of the Country. No need HYPING people like "Shekau"... and making him grace FP and subject of discussion
how possible do you thnk this is? even the boko haram menace is very under-reported, a lot of incidents have happened that didn't make the media. As far as nigerians die as a result of the insurgency, shekau will always make the FP.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya: Barcanista!!!

Nice article. Boko Haram is an insurgency. and just like in every other part of the world, insurgency is sponsored by people. Some of which are persons you least expect.

It all boils down to "who stands to gain from the insurgency?". There will always be conspiracy theories that will answer this question perfectly.

But then, Nothing is ever as it seems.
Rightly said... Political office holders and aspirants are NOT the only ones gaining from the Insurgency.
The Gun-Runner that supplies arms, The Banker that assist in transferring funds, the Corrupt Politicians that seeks to divert people's attention of his corruption, the Military General that wants the continuous flow of Annual trillions to enable him loot, The Policeman/DSS Operative that is given Millions on Monthly basis as "Loyalty Fee", The Gun-Maker(?) that wants continuous flow of profit on his business. The Businessman that brokered the deal, The judges and Lawyers receiving FAT Cheques to manipulate the law and favor them, The Politician that seeks power and control by all means and deliberately assassinate opponents with the masses used as collateral, the foreign Govt and Agency that doesn't want the country to Grow etc... Not forgeting the Media House that are PAID regularly to PAINT the sponsors in good light always, cause further division and disabilise the polity. There are so many beneficiaries of Insurgencies.

Kabiru Sokoto, Shekau, Ogwuche and Co are just tools.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

I agree with you!!!

If there's something the democrats and republicans agree on, It is that the security of their homeland, the United States of America is paramount and non negotiable.

Something our politicians must learn. For all of our sakes
This is exactly my point. Security should be non negotiable. Our Politicians are just too desperate for Power. Virtually Majority are guilty of this. How do you explain someone saying that "BH are Freedom Fighters" or Some Group Opposing the State of Emergency ? If not to score cheap and undue political point

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by obayaya(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Rightly said... Political office holders and aspirants are NOT the only ones gaining from the Insurgency.
The Gun-Runner that supplies arms, The Banker that assist in transferring funds, the Corrupt Politicians that seeks to divert people's attention of his corruption, the Military General that wants the continuous flow of Annual trillions to enable him loot, The Policeman/DSS Operative that is given Millions on Monthly basis as "Loyalty Fee", The Gun-Maker(?) that wants continuous flow of profit on his business. The Businessman that brokered the deal, The judges and Lawyers receiving FAT Checks to manipulate the law and favor them, The Politician that seeks power and control by all means and deliberately assassinate opponents with the masses used as collateral, the foreign Govt and Agency that doesn't want the country to Grow etc... Not forgeting the Media House that are PAID regularly to PAINT the sponsors in good light always, cause further division and disabilise the polity. There are so many beneficiaries of Insurgencies.

[/b]Kabiru Sokoto, Shekau, Ogwuche and Co are just tools.[/b]

Nicely put. cool
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: These terrorists love to be in the News, the Media can report the News but from the perspective of patrotism rather than making sales at the expense of the Country. No need HYPING people like "Shekau"... and making him grace FP and subject of discussion

Give me specifics. I no one hyping him but stating who he is exactly which is a a bloody murderer.
I don't think doing expoxee about him necessarily mean hyping.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: I said trading of blame between the opposition and the ruling party is giving unnecessary boosts to the insurgents. It in a way give the insurgents a feeling of "Victory". My intent is that both parties should separate political rivalry from national security.

I agree. All accusations and counter accusation should seize and let Jonathan face his work and deal with these fools.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: how possible do you thnk this is? even the boko haram menace is very under-reported, a lot of incidents have happened that didn't make the media. As far as nigerians die as a result of the insurgency, shekau will always make the FP.
Consider these Headlines....

Bomb Blast In Kaduna... FG INTENSIFIES EFFORTS TO HUNT BOKO-HARAM DOWN as 26 Dies

VS

Bomb Blast in Kaduna... Boko Haram Blast Kills 26
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

I agree. All accusations and counter accusation should seize and let Jonathan face his work and deal with these fools.
You get the point. BH is our common enemy despite our respective political inclination. As citizens, we owe the government our support and cooperation in the discharge of its duties-including constructive criticisms.

BTW...Jonathan? calm down bros abeg
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia: Na JONATHAN! kiss
So he can declare a state of emergency in Nigeria and sit in ASO ROCK for ever!
Na DIE im wan DIE so! cheesy

Destabilizing the NORTH is key to maintaining his INCOMPETENT DICTATORSHIP!

He knows without the NORTH, his political career is BURNT TOAST! kiss
If you live in NE or ABuja, you will not post this. Its the living that will vote and not the dead. We should suggest solutions, in 2015, elect candidates of our choice. But for now, lets give him the support
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014

Everything should not be politics.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Kanwulia: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: If you live in NE or ABuja, you will not post this. Its the living that votes and not the dead. We should suggest solutions and in 2015, elect candidates of our choice. But for now, lets give him the support

If indeed you voted for candidates of "your choice", JONATHAN GOODBYE would not be remotely mentioned, not to mention quality!
FACT! kiss

Only the DEAD could have voted since we moved from khaki to BARBARIAN rule! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Everything should not be politics.
sadly and unfortunately,it is! Blame it on PDP and Jonathan who have politicized everything happening in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

If indeed you voted for candidates of "your choice", JONATHAN GOODBYE would not be remotely mentioned, not to mention quality!
FACT! kiss
Everyone have right to elect who he feels is worth his vote. Sentiment or not, it is ones choice. While you are entitled to yours, yyou have to respect others choice(s) too. All you can do is persuade people to vote your candidate, but the choice should be left to the people.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Kanwulia: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: Everyone have right to elect who he feels is worth his vote. Sentiment or not, it is ones choice. While you are entitled to yours, yyou have to respect others choice(s) too. All you can do is persuade people to vote your candidate, but the choice should be left to the people.

Like I edited in my previous post, only the DEAD vote in NIGERIA! kiss
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
berem: sadly and unfortunately,it is! Blame it on PDP and Jonathan who have politicized everything happening in Nigeria.
It is both ways. And you are also GUILTY too. Who is PDP and who is APC? Will You call "Ibrahim Shekarau a PDP and Malam Kwankwaso APC? when both swapped parties less than 1year.

PDP/APC/APGA etc are Institutions. You can't blame Nigeria for the Actions of Abacha, You can't blame Germany for the Actions of Hitler, You can't blame ISLAM for the actions of Farouk Lawan, You can't blame Christianity for the Actions of Cecilia Ibru, so it will be illogical to blame an Institution for the actions of some of its members
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

Like I edited in my previous post, only the DEAD vote in NIGERIA! kiss
What is your nationality?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: You get the point. BH is our common enemy despite our respective political inclination. As citizens, we owe the government our support and cooperation in the discharge of its duties-including constructive criticisms.

BTW...Jonathan? calm down bros abeg

Wellsaid.
Av never done this but will do it for u.
No Jonathan anytime I quote u henceforth. However am ain't expectant from this govt to be honest.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Wellsaid.
Av never done this but will do it for u.
No Jonathan anytime I quote u henceforth.
I am proud to read this. I believe young people have a lot to offer to build the society. Pls drop the Jonathan altogether, we should let him know that we are behind him in this fight against insurgency. Politically, we may have different views with him. I know that you love the country, hence, your criticism. keep on with criticism but lets leave name calling out of it.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by ojimbo(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
we need put our collective integrity together and create out some possible answers.
* boko haram can never be sponsored by one individual.
*which tribes are thoes terrorist from
*which language do they speak when ever they upload any video
*what is their aim
*can an igbo man sponsor OPC or MEND
*can a yoruba man sponsor MASS0B
*some people out there(mostly notherners) knows the people that is behind boko haram
*i will not wait for OPC to kill all my relation before i tell the world their sponsors
*as any igbo man who sponsors massob. Even if he does not know, give him/her one week, he will make inquiry and come up with an answer, likewise yorubas with opc
*all i can say is that some northerners know them . If they do not want to speak out. Let the evil they started wipe them all.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Demdem(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista:
I am proud to read this. I believe young people have a lot to offer to build the society. Pls drop the Jonathan altogether, we should let him know that we are behind him in this fight against insurgency. Politically, we may have different views with him. I know that you love the country, hence, your criticism. keep on with criticism but lets leave name calling out of it.

My bro, u are asking for too much. The moment all other leaders are no longer called names, demdem will seize such. Until then, the party continues.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

My bro, u are asking for too much. The moment all other leaders are no longer called names, demdem will seize such. Until then, the party continues.
bro, all the same, just plse moderate it. lol... How is work?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbowe need put our collective integrity together and create out some possible answers.
* boko haram can never be sponsored by one individual. Correct
*which tribes are thoes terrorist from The Field Terrorists may speak Hausa it doesn't mean it is restricted
*which language do they speak when ever they upload any video same above
*what is their aim They have NO aim so far but doing their sponsors bids
*can an igbo man sponsor OPC or MEND YES, an Igbo man can supply arms and intelligence
*can a yoruba man sponsor MASS0B Yes, he can do it for his selfish interest
*some people out there(mostly notherners) knows the people that is behind boko haram They may know field men, but WHO ARE THE SPONSORS?
*i will not wait for OPC to kill all my relation before i tell the world their sponsors WHat are you saying? OPC is NOT a Terrorist Group
*as any igbo man who sponsors massob. Even if he does not know, give him/her one week, he will make inquiry and come up with an answer, likewise yorubas with opc OPC is NOT a Terrorist Organization, same with MASSOB.. OPC's Leadership and Membership is NOT secret.
*all i can say is that some northerners know them . If they do not want to speak out. Let the evil they started wipe them all. [/quote] This Shows you know Nothing about Terrorism and National Security. It's People like you that Jonathan needs to avoid in the discharge of his duties as President
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by SpeakTechnique(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
You are asking the wrong question. The real question is " How can the sponsors of bokoharam be identified?" They started their gruesome activities in the year 2009. Then, late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was still in office. Boko haram started out as Islamic extremists. Obviously, it is possible that they were set up by Opposition parties to discredit the apparent administration. It was always the Christians who were the victims--crisis, bomb blasts, kidnapping and gruesome slaughter. If that was their uprising, then they were sponsored by a Muslim or a group of 'Alhajis' who thought that they should be in power. They were always hateful and are always the first to raise aired flag of the incompetence of the administrarltion. They've been in power or have friends who were, implying therefore that they know the weak points of Nigeria. Who do you think they are? In 2009 the opposition parties were mainly CPC, ACN and AC. If you want to know the real sponsors of this menace ask who brought the idea of a collabo of the present APC. This is freedom of speech. Our politicians are lying hamsters. I'm gonna tell you what's up. They are never quiet. I'm out. Think, believe it or not. It's a Technique.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by oldenglish: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
barcanista: ojimbowe need put our collective integrity together and create out some possible answers.
* boko haram can never be sponsored by one individual. Correct
*which tribes are thoes terrorist from The Field Terrorists may speak Hausa it doesn't mean it is restricted
*which language do they speak when ever they upload any video same above
*what is their aim They have NO aim so far but doing their sponsors bids
*can an igbo man sponsor OPC or MEND YES, an Igbo man can supply arms and intelligence
*can a yoruba man sponsor MASS0B Yes, he can do it for his selfish interest
*some people out there(mostly notherners) knows the people that is behind boko haram They may know field men, but WHO ARE THE SPONSORS?
*i will not wait for OPC to kill all my relation before i tell the world their sponsors WHat are you saying? OPC is NOT a Terrorist Group
*as any igbo man who sponsors massob. Even if he does not know, give him/her one week, he will make inquiry and come up with an answer, likewise yorubas with opc OPC is NOT a Terrorist Organization, same with MASSOB.. OPC's Leadership and Membership is NOT secret.
*all i can say is that some northerners know them . If they do not want to speak out. Let the evil they started wipe them all. This Shows you know Nothing about Terrorism and National Security. It's People like you that Jonathan needs to avoid in the discharge of his duties as President
your number two answer is wrong, supplying arms is not sponsoring, the sponsor is the person that buys the arms. If the supplier can be termed as a sponsor then the manufacturer is also. For your third answer, an ibo man cannot sponsor OPC or mend to kill his own ethnic people like wise a Yoruba or Hausa man. So the sponsors must come within.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by SpeakTechnique(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
oldenglish: your number two answer is wrong, supplying arms is not sponsoring, the sponsor is the person that buys the arms. If the supplier can be termed as a sponsor then the manufacturer is also. For your third answer, an ibo man cannot sponsor OPC or mend to kill his own ethnic people like wise a Yoruba or Hausa man. So the sponsors must come within.
Spoken plain and clearclear cool
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by luvmijeje(f): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan. I can't look beyond the independent bomb blast that occured in Abuja. Every government that has ever exited have big issues they have to confront. Jonathan own was boko-haram and he failed to confront and unify the whole country behind him especially those people living in the north. He left them to fend for themselves by playing the tribal card. He left them to die like chickens by been incompetent and corrupt.
Jonathan knows too much for him to be innocent.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari, PDP, APC: Who Is Behind Boko Haram? by jaybee3(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'm firmly pointing my fingers at barcanista simply because, he knows too much not to be in the know tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) / A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants / My Take On The Obas Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.