Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) (2331 Views)

Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m / Youth Corper Allegedly Absconds With $14,400 Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun / Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by chiebuka55: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Sad one, A businesswoman, identified as Lizzy, has been found dead at her apartment on the Odusanya Oduguwa Crescent, Green Estate, Amuwo Odofin Area of Lagos State.The incident happened on Saturday morning.
Sources told Punch that the 39-year-old indigene of Anambra State was murdered in cold blood by her boyfriend who also carted away her money, ATM cards, jewellery and a Range Rover Sport.
Our correspondent learnt from a police source that Lizzy, an executive in a networking firm, was planning to travel to the United States on Thursday (today) when she was strangled by the suspect.
The source said,

“She was into networking and owned houses in different parts of Lagos. She was an international businesswoman and travelled round the world.She had said she would be travelling to the US this week and had gone to the bank with her boyfriend to withdraw N4m.When they both got to her house, the man tied her hands and strangled her. He took the money and went away in the car.”

When our correspondent visited the victim’s residence on Tuesday, he saw that the house was locked up.
A security man, who did not identify himself, said the house was shut by the police.
“The police have been here and they locked up the house,” he said.It was learnt from a reliable source that the deceased had four children from a previous marriage which had broken down.
He said,

“She was initially married and even had four children. We learnt that her husband impregnated their maid and she said she could not live with the shame. She separated from the man.Since then, she had had several boyfriends who promised her marriage but only duped her. She even had one of them arrested.

See PHOTOS and read more: www..com/2014/07/man-kills-rich-lover-absconds-with-her.html
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Leaving your marriage because your husband impregnated your maid? That is not enough reason to abscond your marriage.

RIP to her anyway!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by ogb5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Leaving your marriage because your husband impregnated your maid? That is not enough reason to abscond your marriage.

RIP to her anyway!

That is why many women endure abusive marriages.

Most women will like to leave their marriage if the husband finds the housemaid more enticing. But the reality is that it is very difficult for a divorced lady to get a better man. With the multitude of young girls looking for husband who wants to marry a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Leaving your marriage because your husband impregnated your maid? That is not enough reason to abscond your marriage.

RIP to her anyway!
u knw, there is a trick to avoid displaying ur foolishness. It's called 'silence'.
U dnt need to post a comment everytime...

Read the rubbish u posted up there....

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by oldenglish: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u knw, there is a trick to avoid displaying ur foolishness. It's called 'silence'.

APC infighting?
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by rareman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u knw, there is a trick to avoid displaying ur foolishness. It's called 'silence'.

Thank you I don't want to honour her with a quote

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by englishmart(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rule 7.
Don't love money COZ it's the root of all EVIL.
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by suwailad(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
thats why moi and only my blood family will enjoy my millions. inviting strangers to see your wealth is the cause of all this nonsense.
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014

undecided undecided
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just because of a mere man made paper work! one son of the devil just took a well made woman by God!
RIP madam!
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by shadowwalker101: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kai naija na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014

So absconding the marriage is now a veritable solution... Slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2014

RIP to her anyway!

She must have been insane ....leaving her marriage of four children over a trivial issue!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Exmay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
This Woman is said to be an International Businesswoman, guessed she must have starved the Ex-husband of her company all in the name of making more cash. Ladies pls try to balance every aspect of your life make one no suffer for the other...
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartchoice:

She must have been insane ....leaving her marriage of four children over a trivial issue!
I wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014

RIP to her anyway!
well coming frm a balding n desparate oporoko like u,n u^^^,i bet i got no gaddem objection,ya know

well rip to da dead n i do hope that evil runaway murderer gets caught n made to face justice
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by ZACHIE: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Recycled story from old.
Same story different dates
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2014
oldenglish: APC infighting?
listen dude, I'm not a hypocrite...
I hate PDP. Their mode of politics is very alarming. Corruption with no delivery.
APC gave them a run. That is a fact. They are not saints. Aside donald duke in cross river back then, no other party reaches out in performance like APC.
I didn't say they are saints though...but they delivered.

Check my posts. I am an APC member, but I knw thy won't win Ondo because mimiko delivered, they will loose anambra, cos ibo doesn't want them, they will loose ekiti because fayemi didn't deliver...they may loose lagos because people love Agbaje and not because he is in PDP...
They can't win Ogun or Osun without massive rigging...

But that aint the contention here....
I'm supporting change, and not a blind supporter. There is no one I won't stick orr embrace...it depends on ur approach...

And if u dnt knw, berem and ilugun boy has been my people since I can't remember...but I won't read rubbish and pass...
That's for sure...
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2014
smartchoice:

So absconding the marriage is now a veritable solution... Slowpoke?
bos ur mom chose to stay in such marriage didn't make it right, dunderhead. I hope ur sister finds herself such a loving husband...oponu
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: bos ur mom chose to stay in such marriage didn't make it right, dunderhead. I hope ur sister finds herself such a loving husband...oponu
Well still watching to see the kinda old maid you're going to turn out to be.....slowpoke
Re: Man Kills Rich Lover, Absconds With Property (PHOTOS) by Gbawe: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm supporting change, and not a blind supporter. There is no one I won't stick orr embrace...it depends on ur approach...
And if u dnt knw, berem and ilugun boy has been my people since I can't remember...but I won't read rubbish and pass...
That's for sure...

Bro, there is no need for the insult against Berem. You can disagree with her opinion without writing what you did. Your response was over the top abeg especially when, as you say, she is a cyber pal. I happen to disagree with Berem also. A man does not respect you or your position as his wife if he can impregnate the maid who is under your nose day in day out. What is he doing outside then?

Also, women have to consider the scary eventuality of a man going around having unprotected sex and then bringing them a 'death sentence' disease. That alone is enough to give a man a red card. Yet I can accept that it is entirely up to the woman involved. Berem should not insist all women who have experienced this should stay and others should not insist every woman this happens to must leaves but we can all contribute our opinion and perspective.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Facts Suggest Late Sawyer On Revenge Mission Against Nigerians / Nig. Army Orders Arrest Of Gen. For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear Of B.H / OGONI Protest In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.