Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435614 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2014
What a nice way to say thank you for d free read..its actually offensive! Learn how to talk den u wld knw hw to write appealingly...she's been trying in fact more than trying. No offense meant cheesy
pinkylev: ℓ̊ hate dis wen we av †̥☺ read JƱڪτ̲̅ one chapter after using lyk three pages.can U̶̲̥̅̊ be faster abt ∂ updates pls,its annoying.............₪☺ offense meant

7 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2014
bibie01: What a nice way to say thank you for d free read..its actually offensive! LEARN HOW TO TALK DEN U WLD KNW HW TO WRITE APPEALLINGLY...she's been trying in fact more than trying. No offense meant cheesy
gbam!!! u don give am wetin she deserve, her head lyk chinese travelling bag

5 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Sallychizzl3: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2014
stormybucci: gbam!!! u don give am wetin she deserve, her head lyk chinese travelling bag

he don do nah! grin be a gentleman dammit.

Shez probably used to 3 updates per day so you can't really blame her. smiley

Audrey we dey wait you ooo. Hope you neva overslept like this. grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2014
pinkylev: ℓ̊ hate dis wen we av †̥☺ read JƱڪτ̲̅ one chapter after using lyk three pages.can U̶̲̥̅̊ be faster abt ∂ updates pls,its annoying.............₪☺ offense meant

u dey craze o...wich kyn no offence meant...u better learn how to say thank u wella o or e go hard u for this life wey u see so o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by charijee(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2014
This is the height of hatred from a mother to a daughter. .........
I commend your work Audrey. ............
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by pricelesslove(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Mrs Akpan u you are very wicked , why will u do such thing to ur only child? Good morning Audrey, how was your night
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Fatalveli(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Ma'am Audrey! We are waiting impatiently for our daily bread...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by udison(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Oge ke? 4 hit and run or marriage?

For Both...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by shomart: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Audrey Timms is one of the best, it's so rare to see people with talents such as hers who would not want to turn such to cash, she would have made a lot of money from this if she were to sell this story as a novel, yet she gave us to read for free and what @Pinky something can reward her with is her ungrateful words, you dey pay for this tory ni abi wetin do you? If you no fit wait to read the story as e dey come so why you no go hit your head for transformer.

Bikko Audrey, no look her own take suffer us, we dey enjoy your story and I pray may God take you places with your talent in Jesus' name.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

he don do nah! grin be a gentleman dammit.

Shez probably used to 3 updates per day so you can't really blame her. smiley

Audrey we dey wait you ooo. Hope you neva overslept like this. grin
Am trying so hard 2 kip ma kul buh dat cretinous gal who isn't paying or hasn't payed a dime 2 audrey can pick up her phone/laptop to type what she hates on sum1's good work!!! is she high or sumfin?? make i no continue b4 i drop sumfin wae she go dae think of all her lyf.... Mtcheew
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Good morning guys. I'm so sorry. U guessed right. I overslept and nw am hvin a busy morning in d office. Pls bear with me. I'll definitely update b4 noon.

Exodus 14:14 says 'The Lord shall fight for you and ye shall hold your peace. I thank u all 4 fighting 4me. Sum pple tink nairaland is my entire life. I hv a life outside nairaland and being a writer. I can't b here alwys. Since I started posting here, my hubby don hear am. I thank God he's an understanding man. So b understanding 2 Pinkylev.

I doubt if sum1 lyk Mrs. Akpan really exist on earth dts y dis is called fiction. Though wen I was a kid I heard of sum1 who ws so wicked dt wen he died and was buried, mother earth rejected him. His coffin kept coming up afta each burial (I no no weda na 2 scare us in2 being gud children sha). She hs her reasons wich we'll get in2 vry soon. Bitterness na bad tin o! Make una go listen 2d sound track of d animation 'Frozen' titled 'Let it go'

Lastly, I really appreciate ur wonderful comments. I'll find them 2 reply all of u. I ws jst tinkin ystday dt I'm rily goin 2 miss u all wen dis story coms 2 an end. D naughty, funny, emotional, kolo, nice, beautiful, kind, appreciative, toasting pple dt u all are. I appreciate u all!

7 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by crazo(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
dz story z actually amazing.. cum to tink of d fact dat i came here to check d 'Audrey' dey wia shouting about in one thread like that...d work is epic..u performed beyond my expectation..i now cee reason for the beef
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Funniez: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hmm....and my hubby is standing behind u with a big stick!
. Hahahaha. And my dog is solidly behind him.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by chibwike(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2014
we wud miss u too...dont worry am thinking of opening a chat thread for Audrey Timms fans...so we can always get in touch you and we'd always hear from you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
*Removed*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
AudreyTimms: Good morning guys. I'm so sorry. U guessed right. I overslept and nw am hvin a busy morning in d office. Pls bear with me. I'll definitely update b4 noon.

Exodus 14:14 says 'The Lord shall fight for you and ye shall hold your peace. I thank u all 4 fighting 4me. Sum pple tink nairaland is my entire life. I hv a life outside nairaland and being a writer. I can't b here alwys. Since I started posting here, my hubby don hear am. I thank God he's an understanding man. So b understanding 2 Pinkylev.

I doubt if sum1 lyk Mrs. Akpan really exist on earth dts y dis is called fiction. Though wen I was a kid I heard of sum1 who ws so wicked dt wen he died and was buried, mother earth rejected him. His coffin kept coming up afta each burial (I no no weda na 2 scare us in2 being gud children sha). She hs her reasons wich we'll get in2 vry soon. Bitterness na bad tin o! Make una go listen 2d sound track of d animation 'Frozen' titled 'Let it go'

Lastly, I really appreciate ur wonderful comments. I'll find them 2 reply all of u. I ws jst tinkin ystday dt I'm rily goin 2 miss u all wen dis story coms 2 an end. D naughty, funny, emotional, kolo, nice, beautiful, kind, appreciative, toasting pple dt u all are. I appreciate u all!
. Yea,there are people like Mrs Akpan. I know of a woman who once accused her daughter of coming between herself and her husband, hence d brutal treatment. U know wat,d daughter was not bugged,she stood her ground and held her head high. Mrs Akpan's acts towards her daughter was only possible cos d latter is too naïve and soft natured. Make she try dat wit some kolo gurls and I bet it wit u,she'll be wretched with d speed of light ni. Lemme stop hia b4 I start saying things I'm not suppose to. Dis is a gud piece,will love to get d hardcopy some day. D setting, description, plot and d whole concept is too gud to be fictional. It reminds me of so many things..........kai! Slip of hand. #waitinggingerlyfortoday'sdelicacy. Have a blessed day,ma
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bussyzionite(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Surely our dear Audrey, we are gonna miss u too when d story ends but we are trusting God and you for a continous relationship by imploring you to keep updating us with more lovely stories.
Honestly, we know it ain't easy but we are pleading.
*THIS BOND NEEDS TO CONTINUE, PLEASE DON' T SEVERE OUR TIES*
(In Oliver Twist's voice)
WE WANT SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!
How is ur health now?
Biko, thank big bros on our behalf, for understanding
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by pinkylev: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Tanks audrey for understanding,ℓ̊ neva meant insult,ℓ̊ only wanted a reply frm U̶̲̥̅̊,av always admired U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ doubt!as for Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your fighters ℓ̊ choose to ignore their comments abt ♏ε̲,ℓ̊ understand dier view..........kip on shinning!♍♈ Star.**winks**
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Funniez: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Chai, I tink say Shekau na wicked man, but that was b4 I read abt Mrs Linda Akpan.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Maryclaire1(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2014
I kwn we wud all miss u.if we c any buk dat d writer is audrey timms or any update on nairaland dats written by audrey timms I sure kwn say me go dey eager 2 read.I still find it hard 2 believe that dre is any woman as wicked as mrs akpan,even if dem dey I guess 50% as u said earlier is fiction.love every tin abt ds novel.missing u already embarassed
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Princesschi(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm trying to think of a reason why mrs Akpan is doing all she's doing to make Oleng's life miserable. Why turn a child against his parents? This is really not fair
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by SexySapphire(f): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
I see lil Eric is beginning to see things from his parents pov, the only tin to do now is to severe the stupid sense of devotion he has to his supposed grandma.

Nice one Audrey, God will kip blessing u and continue to put more love and understanding in the heart of our chairman(ur hubby)
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by crislyn(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
I rily don't like commenting bt ur earlier tantrum nd nw ds got my attention sis..if u wanted audrey's attention did u ave to be so rude to get it? Nd I also think ds ur post is jst a cover up to ur true character. Nd u jst ave to ignore them coz you've got ntn to tell d persons who r telling u wat u shld b told..don't lemme hear frm u again in ds thread o...come to think of it did u jst say you've always admired her? Nd u never told her! Busybody. *walk angrily out*
pinkylev: Tanks audrey for understanding,ℓ̊ neva meant insult,ℓ̊ only wanted a reply frm U̶̲̥̅̊,av always admired U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ doubt!as for Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your fighters ℓ̊ choose to ignore their comments abt ♏ε̲,ℓ̊ understand dier view..........kip on shinning!♍♈ Star.**winks**

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by vivikul(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls maam am so sorry av nt bin commenting pls dnt be angry with me. Nyc work dear. I lyk d twist but pity my darling oleng cos she is really suffering. God pls save us frm Wicked ppl lyk dis.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Emmykul4love(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm. How i wish ............................................
short of words here someone help me.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Emmykul4love(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Are there people really wicked like mrs akpan in this world? Just imaging how oleng feels. :-)
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm glad that lil eric is gradually understanding everything n its really not easy for him to just leave his grandma cos she has cared for him for 6yrs. But the woman wicked sha, she's just bent on making her daughter suffer.

All the Erics' will reunite soon.

Much love Audrey, will really miss you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by udison(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
AudreyTimms: Good morning guys. I'm so sorry. U guessed right. I overslept and nw am hvin a busy morning in d office. Pls bear with me. I'll definitely update b4 noon.

Gonna miss ya too.....does dis meansu aint gona give us any free story to read??
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by RAFIC(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Intriguing once again as always....
Your piece is a real delight to look forward to and seeing it each time brings joy to the heart.
Thanks for the update...... Απϑ as for those who were talking for your no show yesterday, don't worry its due to impatience. I think they'll work on it. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014

oh! No no. Pls don't turn me to O leng undecided I don't knw hw to cry undecided

Abeg Don't just abandon us here Wt no story to read O

Madam Audrey pity ur fans na wink

My regard to ur Husby (ur Eric tongue)
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by onosj(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mrs akpan ur wickedness nor b here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.