Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. (2240 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by djfaithy: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire: Satan will punish the sponsors one day, just one day. embarassed

some useless elements here take joy in seeing blood and quick to point fingers. Devil has your name. angry
see who's talking?
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Firefire(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
djfaithy: see who's talking?

God pass you!
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by djfaithy: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Obiagelli i'm surprised at your logic here.If Umaro dikko was a wanted man,why did not buhari go through the normal diplomatic channel in order to have dikko extradited to Nigeria instead of going through that shameful and gangster like way of ferrying dikko back.
lol odemumuosi, you are among those who said we should let boko haram keep killing the northerners afterall they are killing themselves, its now funny to me that you suddenly have passion for umar diko a "renowned thief" cuz of what buhari did to him, you must have forgotten that they are also both northerners, you accused someone of instability like her party whereas you are the king of instability and double standard, only a fellow slowpoke like that troll "killer" will take you seriously and believe you are a sincere citizen that have any values and integrity left, keep giving your headache on buhari while you put your future and the future of your kids in jeopardy.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by djfaithy: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

God pass you!
grin silly
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Firefire(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
djfaithy: grin silly

Yeye sturborn fowl cheesy
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
i should have taken you on this false accusation on my person but i when i realised that profanity trails your comments frequently,i decided to ignore you.You are forgiven.

djfaithy: lol odemumuosi, you are among those who said we should let boko haram keep killing the northerners afterall they are killing themselves, its now funny to me that you suddenly have passion for umar diko a "renowned thief" cuz of what buhari did to him, you must have forgotten that they are also both northerners, you accused someone of instability like her party whereas you are the king of instability and double standard, only a fellow slowpoke like that troll "killer" will take you seriously and believe you are a sincere citizen that have any values and integrity left, keep giving your headache on buhari while you put your future and the future of your kids in jeopardy.
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Obiagelli i'm surprised at your logic here.If Umaro dikko was a wanted man,why did not buhari go through the normal diplomatic channel in order to have dikko extradited to Nigeria instead of going through that shameful and gangster like way of ferrying dikko back.

Bros, tyrants in the category of 8ihari have no regard for normal channels. They trample upon the law and waste human lives!

In Buhari's world, he is the accuser, the judge and the executioner!

Was Dikko a theif? Maybe, I dont know. After all Ekwueme was jailed for corruption, only to be given a clean bill later.

Supporters of Buhari are only decieved by his "Mr. Corruption fighter" posture and unfortunately, corruption is a by product of poverty of the mind.

The people do not know how to create wealth, so they steal! If I may ask, what is Buhari doing for a living?
Re: Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians. by idumuose(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes.

noblezone:

Bros, tyrants in the category of 8ihari have no regard for normal channels. They trample upon the law and waste human lives!

In Buhari's world, he is the accuser, the judge and the executioner!

Was Dikko a theif? Maybe, I dont know. After all Ekwueme was jailed for corruption, only to be given a clean bill later.

Supporters of Buhari are only decieved by his "Mr. Corruption fighter" posture and unfortunately, corruption is a by product of poverty of the mind.

The people do not know how to create wealth, so they steal! If I may ask, what is Buhari doing for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Summit On MDG: Peter Obi The Rallying Point (Pictures) / APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.