Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need An Independent Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need An Independent Lady (376 Views)

baseline / Searching For An Independent Lady / 35+guy In Ibadan Lookn 4 A Cute Independent Lady 4 A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Independent Lady by bobs22: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
I am a cute guy with a big vision and a bright future. I am single and in need of an independent lady for a gf, sm1 to have my kids maybe... My dreams and visions are so big and I would only need a supporting gf rather than a distraction. I don't want her money, just want her to be my drive... Any interested lady can holla: 2347038290000..
Re: I Need An Independent Lady by achinaboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
bobs22: I am a cute guy with a big vision and a bright future. I am single and in need of an independent lady for a gf, sm1 to have my kids maybe... My dreams and visions are so big and I would only need a supporting gf rather than a distraction. I don't want her money, just want her to be my drive... Any interested lady can holla: 2347038290000..
looking 4 an independent lady,,u got to be ready 4 her independency eg other bigger broses that are bigger than u that supports her independent,i hope u grab
Re: I Need An Independent Lady by bobs22: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
I dnt mind d odds, as far as she is nt a distraction to me

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady For Marriage / Chinese Auto-robotic Husbands:what If? / Oau Matured Dudes And Divas Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.