Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down (7891 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo / North Would Have Regretted Nigeria's Break-up, Says Dikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by chimerase2: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
addictiv:
As in a fleet of gwongoros filled with angry northerners on revenge mission will drive down to the south and they jump out and start killing people and destroying properties . While southerners watch, cry, or run away in fear. The thought alone is laughable. What do these people take us for?
the fin is I hate the way these APC aboki sympathisers overrate and hype this guys
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli is being real. U guyz r just in wonderland. @ Chimerase2 u don't knw we all r connected in 9ja in one way or d other eg educational base, business and relationships. So its better we embrance peace than distruction.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by chimerase2: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ibrahimmrfish: Some people are so st-upid,u guys should be organising thanks giving. Because u just Dodge the bullet. U have no idea how those Hausa people respect him.
hey stop hyping those evil genuis, the least they can do is do small riot dats all nothing again
U mean to say those adiots will come down to even middle belts to forment violence undecided
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 9japride(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Most of our leaders hands r not clear I knw dat, but we should b concern about d repercussion of evil acts. GMB is loved by many we should knw dat.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by atlwireles: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
i have people i care about around this country replying a folish post with more voilence talk will always put em in danger. Senseless talk about war very dumb. When war breaks out, alliances are formed and broken, be careful what you wish for.

You keep dancing around the simple question, the OP with the inciting and incendiary comment, was somehow missed by you. That's the question most want an answer to. Why did you not miss the reply he got undecided
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimerase2: sometimes I wonder y a young lady like u reason like a kid
U mean dat the north will come down here in south to raze down here all in the name of war
Smh some peep sha APC has made them to be so wicked and devil incarnate
old man, check your history.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
can you repeat it, i still didn't get it.
what else can I do than remind you that you are an 1diot?

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
nwabekeyi: what else can I do than remind you that you are an 1diot?
again
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by jobberman247: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Looking at this from another angle';

I think the bombing is just another exhibition of show business 'cos If I were to own a rabid dog that goes about harassing people. I wouldn't wanna claim ownership of the aforesaid dog, but if the fingers being pointed at me increases rapidly, I also wouldnt hesitate staging a situation around my vicinity to make it seem the dog has no bounds.

That being said, I refuse to accept the opinion of most about this.

I also refuse to accept the GEJ till 2019 poo as this Jonathan of a guy aint even fit to be a local government chairman.

My point is; its really sad and disheartening, the length people would go to play politics.

Why cant these politicians fear God and be mindful of their dealings...
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
9japride: Obiagelli is being real. U guyz r just in wonderland. @ Chimerase2 u don't knw we all r connected in 9ja in one way or d other eg educational base, business and relationships. So its better we embrance peace than distruction.
let them continue pushing for violence.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
When Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is inevitably crushed out of the mortal plane like a chit-fly ready for flushing into the septic tank of history, there will naturally be a few televised scenes of jobless young louts burning tires in the streets of a few desolate northern Nigerian hamlets, with nothing much beyond that for expectant news-media crews to record anywhere else. The Ayatollah's demise would be a non-event, in terms of future developments anywhere outside of the goat-herding northern Nigerian village where the serial genocide facilitator Buhari calls home.

Throughout the rest of Nigeria, an untimely journey to the Great Beyond by Ayatollah Buhari will more likely elicit sights of joyful relief, rather than energetic jubilation of the sort reserved for wins by the national soccer team, for example. Notably though, there will be a long overdue sense of closure for the families of all the innocent civilians slaughtered by loyalists to the deranged former tyrant Buhari, once that demonic instigator of terrorist massacres has FINALLY been united with his own allocation of 72 worn-out hookers in hell.

In general therefore, the assisted liquidation of Ayatollah Buhari will go largely un-noticed, just like last week's stock index, since Buhari never did amount to much more than a one-trick court jester with a taste for bloodshed, who will be reviled for a good while after he has been helped along to kick the old bucket and become worm-bait.

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
I keep wondering why some people think a particular tribe is a god, if buhari eventually ends up being assassinated, then all the quagmire will Unfold and remain in the north as it has always been, hausa never craze reach to come another man house come cause trouble.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
atlwireles:

You keep dancing around the simple question, the OP with the inciting and incendiary comment, was somehow missed by you. That's the question most want an answer to. Why did you not miss the reply he got undecided
like i said earlier i know where my interest lies and i know what posts/comments bother me.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bestads(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
9japride: I don't knw hw most of u peeps reason, u don't knw dat if GMB was killed yesterday by 2day majority of d e-warriors here will b thinking how to relocate dwn south b'cos of dia vine life. Guyz abeg reason well. A lot of kids here r just talking trash. Check ur history book about d civil war, that's if u can even read self! Or study what went wrong in other countries.

i it is by numbers China and India are the greatest super powers.......
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by oskopy: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who knows if is not tinubu/ kwankwao and APC leaders that plotted the bomb?to to kill the blood sucker before 2015
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
jobberman247: Looking at this from another angle';

I think the bombing is just another exhibition of show business 'cos If I were to own a rabid dog that goes about harassing people. I wouldn't wanna claim ownership of the aforesaid dog, but if the fingers being pointed at me increases rapidly, I also wouldnt hesitate staging a situation around my vicinity to make it seem the dog has no bounds.

That being said, I refuse to accept the opinion of most about this.

I also refuse to accept the GEJ till 2019 poo as this Jonathan of a guy aint even fit to be a local government chairman.

My point is; its really sad and disheartening, the length people would go to play politics.

Why cant these politicians fear God and be mindful of their dealings...
politicians can't be mindful because they don't reasons to. Check all the posts on this thread, you will understand why.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by effogis: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
All I have to say is that the World today is not that of Sixties. Every one, every nation has dangerous weapons mind you.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
adook1: i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
effogis: All I have to say is that the World today is not that of Sixties. Every one, every nation has dangerous weapons mind you.

Gbam

That is what some old witches and wizards don't know.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by kettykin: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.

which history do you want us guys to learn from the heavily distorted Nigerian civil war history that shows a side backed by British Empire, Soviet Union, Egypt, Arab world, OAU, East germany, cameroon,Benin Republic, Niger Republic and Chad fought a clearly out gunned Biafra supported partially by france and despite using sabotage of farm lands and the heavy bombarment of civilian populations it took more than 30 months to with heavy casualties on the nigerian army for Biafra army to surrender.

or the recent history that shows how a little unknown Rebel group in Lybia backed by NATO forces ejected a despotic African life leade Ghadaffi.

Your type fail to realise how if the muslim North and south west plunges Nigeria into a civil war and the International powers of france, britain, US,Germany backs a christian SE,MB,SS that the war would be a 6 day war , knowing fully well how the possibility of air , sea, land blockade would force the north and south west to surrender after just 30 hours of fighting with Lagos , Kaduna , Kano and parts of Ogun state under occupation effective military occupation by the military administrators from SE,SS and MB

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin:

which history do you want us guys to learn from the heavily distorted Nigerian civil war history that shows a side backed by British Empire, Soviet Union, Egypt, Arab world, OAU, East germany, cameroon,Benin Republi, Niger Republi Chad fought a clear out gunned Biafra supported partially by france and despite using sabotage of farm lands and the heavy bombarment of civilian populations it took more than 30 months to with heavy casualties on the nigerian army for Biafra to surrender.

or the recent history that shows how a little unknown Rebel group in Lybia backed by NATO forces ejected a despotic African life leade Ghadaffi.

Your type fail to realise how if the muslim North and south west plunges Nigeria into a civil war and the International powers of france, britain, US,Germany backs a christian SE,MB,SS that the war would be a 6 day war , knowing fully well how the possibility of air , sea, land blockade would force the north and south west to surrender after just 30 hours of fighting with Lagos , Kaduna , Kano and parts of Ogun state under occupation effective military occupation by the military administrators from SE,SS and MB
BULLSHITTTT. you think the west still give a damn about anyone? Btw how is Libya doing.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by eaglechild: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol!

A mad woman in blue is causing a frenzy.

It is best to ignore her.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Etfash(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestads:

Going by the population of the North...China and India would have overrun USA,UK,CANADA, and ALL EUROPE in Military war.

what makes you think it is numbers that count in warfare

The point is, the whole 19 states being Northern states is a political joke!

Besides, hear me very clearly today, there will be no disintegration and i assure you all, the 2015 election will be more peaceful than that of 2011 because before then, God in His own way would have exposed, expelled and silenced every enemy of this great nation.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Agrika: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
They can do more than a dead rat....the highest they can do is to kill helpless southern traders and thier families.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin:

which history do you want us guys to learn from the heavily distorted Nigerian civil war history that shows a side backed by British Empire, Soviet Union, Egypt, Arab world, OAU, East germany, cameroon,Benin Republic, Niger Republic and Chad fought a clearly out gunned Biafra supported partially by france and despite using sabotage of farm lands and the heavy bombarment of civilian populations it took more than 30 months to with heavy casualties on the nigerian army for Biafra army to surrender.

U de mind am!!!! The next war would not be fought in the east like in 1967-70 but rather inside Kadunna,kano etc they will have to feel the heat of war!!!
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
specco:

That bomb blast may have been stage-managed to prove that the general has no links to the Boko haram insurgents. Image laundering I think . 2015 in mind.
. That's definitely their plan.... To absolve him from boko haram... I've seen plot like this in movies... Nigerians are Not stupid.
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
9japride: I don't knw hw most of u peeps reason, u don't knw dat if GMB was killed yesterday by 2day majority of d e-warriors here will b thinking how to relocate dwn south b'cos of dia vine life. Guyz abeg reason well. A lot of kids here r just talking trash. Check ur history book about d civil war, that's if u can even read self! Or study what went wrong in other countries.
Are you implying igbos or the Southerners tried killing Buhari? Are we now Bokoharams... Or the bombing wasn't executed by Bokoharams.....
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by drumstick: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
If buhari was killed in that explosion, i will definitely be among those hunting for southerners in my locality angry . You people greatly under-estimate the north's military capability, i assure you the resulting war from buhari's death would have been savage, and genocide will be commited in southern nigeria. You forgot so quickly that the murder of sardauna by igbos started the 1st civil war, consider buhari our modern day sardauna and you woud see how we will never fogive and must avenge his death. One thousand southern infidels will be killed for every year buhari had spent on earth multiply 1000 * 88 (or so). And that animal in black hat? we will give him the Laurent Bagbo treatment, only that we will slaughter him right on the steps of aso villa.
Mind you it is easier for us to infiltrate the southern territory through the thickly forrested and mountanious regions of taraba, or the dense bushlands of the middle belt. We have did it before, we can do it again.

DON'T DEAR KILL OUR DEAR GENERAL O! you have been warned

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Jakumo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
drumstick: If buhari was killed in that explosion, i will definitely be among those hunting for southerners in my locality angry . You people greatly under-estimate the north's military capability, i assure you the resulting war from buhari's death would have been savage, and genocide will be commited in southern nigeria. You forgot so quickly that the murder of sardauna by igbos started the 1st civil war, consider buhari our modern day sardauna and you woud see how we will never fogive and must avenge his death. One thousand southern infidels will be killed for every year buhari had spent on earth multiply 1000 * 88 (or so). And that animal in black hat? we will give him the Laurent Bagbo treatment, only that we will slaughter him right on the steps of aso villa.
Mind you it is easier for us to infiltrate the southern territory through the thickly forrested and mountanious regions of taraba, or the dense bushlands of the middle belt. We have did it before, we can do it again.

Ayatollah Buhari WILL be liquidated with extreme prejudice, and his mortal remains fragmented in the process, so just get used to that, you nasty little boy, because your "revenge" will be over before it begins, when you too are dispatched like a rabid house pet.

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bokoharam islamists threatened Buhari calling him a traitor... So please How does his fellow northerners killing him bring war upon Nigeria?
I really don't understand the way Northerners reason sha...
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
drumstick: If buhari was killed in that explosion, i will definitely be among those hunting for southerners in my locality angry . You people greatly under-estimate the north's military capability, i assure you the resulting war from buhari's death would have been savage, and genocide will be commited in southern nigeria. You forgot so quickly that the murder of sardauna by igbos started the 1st civil war, consider buhari our modern day sardauna and you woud see how we will never fogive and must avenge his death. One thousand southern infidels will be killed for every year buhari had spent on earth multiply 1000 * 88 (or so). And that animal in black hat? we will give him the Laurent Bagbo treatment, only that we will slaughter him right on the steps of aso villa.

If the North is so strong plot a coup and march down South.

You forgot it was the Christian North and SS that formed most of the army during the civil war.

When this war will erupt, mark my words the far North will be desecrated.

Remember we shall never make the mistake of Ojukwu

Oil will be exchanged for weapons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwam1 Ignores Ambode Who Stood Up To Greet Him At An Event. / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? / Buhari Silent As Lawan, Ndume Claim Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.