Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Red Growth On The Side Of The Nose. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Red Growth On The Side Of The Nose. (3023 Views)

How To Stop Hair Growth On The Jaw / Please I Av Small Swollen Growth On My Neck. I Was Told Its Lapoma. Plz D Cure! / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Growth On The Side Of The Nose. by sinokendo: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Hello pals,
Last month i was bleeding seriously on the side of my nose, i think i picked a pimple on the side of my nose which influenced the bleeding, it wasnt painful though but the bleeding was continuous until i had to visit a chemist where it was stopped.
Few days later i discovered a little growth like bump on that same spot but ignored it thinking it will fade away soon but recently the growth has developed and is getting big by the day.
I went back to that same chemist that helped stop the bleeding to complain but nothing reasonable was except "you have to let the growth develop a little bit more so it can be clipped and cut off" though they said there was no need for alarm but i went ahead to visited a clinic, all the doctor said was he will have to cut it off and take it to the lab to examine it but the money involved is much.
So pals i will appreciate your contribution i dont know if any of you have come across such your contributions and advice will help.
Thanks and God Bless!

[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Babies Who Look Like Little Old Men / Abortion (d&c) Issue / Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.