Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! (2086 Views)

Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love / How Is It Dat One's Heart Can Fall In Luv With Someone Thousand Miles Away? / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Watched a movie(I am number four) and the guy's confession to his gurlfriend "I can fall for only one person,ever"shockedshockedshocked(due to his supernatural nature) got me thinking...if you knew you can fall for just one person throughout your entire existence,who would that person be

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Fall? In love or any other thing?
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
missberrypop5: Fall? In love or any other thing?
In love o, and you've got just 1 shotshocked...who will you give that shot to? Spill it! Spill it!! Spill it!!!grin
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by vizkiz: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
I would have fallen for just one person if the first 3 hadn't showed me hell undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
nabsprada: In love o, and you've got just 1 shotshocked...who will you give that shot to? Spill it! Spill it!! Spill it!!!grin
lol, hmmm no one grin
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2014
vizkiz: I would have fallen for just one person if the first 3 hadn't showed me hell undecided
pele embarassed,your "one person" am sure is still out there,and when you finally meet her,then you can sing "I wish you were my first love,cos if you were my 1st,there wouldn't have been a 2nd,3rd,or 4th love"to herkiss

1 Like

Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by addictiv(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Saw her in a dream last night n as soon as I saw her I knew she was the one. Yet to see her physically but at least now I know what she would look like.
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, hmmm no one grin
#yawns#oya tell me another joke...lolz btw,cute dp(no homo)kiss
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
addictiv: Saw her in a dream last night n as soon as I saw her I knew she was the one. Yet to see her physically but at least now I know what she looks like.
Dreams come true wink
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by ebullientV(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Tough one!

I wouldn't want to give my ''one shot'' away and lose it forever without accomplishing my goal.

What if I give it away, and d person i fall 4 does not reciprocate? What am I going 2do.

By that, I'd fall 4 ONLY d one who wants me.. End of story grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
nabsprada: #yawns#oya tell me another joke...lolz btw,cute dp(no homo)kiss
lol, thanks
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: Tough one!

I wouldn't want to give my ''one shot'' away and lose it forever without accomplishing my goal.

What if I give it away, and d person i fall 4 does not reciprocate? What am I going 2do.

gringringrin see smartness. Falling for the one person who wants you,WIN-WINgrin
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by ebullientV(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
nabsprada: gringringrin see smartness. Falling for the one person who wants you,WIN-WINgrin
cheesy yes miss. It has got to be the only way out for me.

Having just one ''shot'' @ anything in life, you want to play your cards well.. Not least when it concerns love..

Na shine your eyes o.
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by obayaya(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: Tough one!

My guy grin

cool cool cool
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Sunkyphil(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
u grin
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by elari(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
I always have, I am and will always fall for one person. My Mum. True Luv neva dies. Dat woman loves me like mad
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: u grin
tonguetonguetongue
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
elari: I always have, I am and will always fall for one person. My Mum. True Luv neva dies. Dat woman loves me like mad
Awwwwww! so swt bt u can't marry ur mumtongue
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by ebullientV(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

My guy grin

cool cool cool
The Boss himself cheesy cheesy.

Gud pm sir... How r u 2day?
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Sunkyphil(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
nabsprada: tonguetonguetongue
OYA ACCEPT JOR sad
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by elari(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
nabsprada: Awwwwww! so swt bt u can't marry ur mumtongue
. . . ew! In dat case, if I got a beautiful black woman as sweet as Gabrielle Union, who has character and is good to go then I would fall for her over and over.
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by obayaya(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: The Boss himself cheesy cheesy.

Gud pm sir... How r u 2day?

I'm fine sir.

How was your day?
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
My dad, I love him...
I am not capable of loving another
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
My mum, the one who has been through hell just for me.
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
my future husband....cos i knw he ll b my hero,prince charming in shining armour and my super-sweetheart....

1 Like

Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Tymax(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....my hero,prince charming in shining armour and my super-sweetheart....
Darling, I have told you several times to stop describing me on Nairaland. Ah ahn? Do u want them to snatch me away from u? grin tongue
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by ebullientV(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

I'm fine sir.

How was your day?
My day was fine sir. Yours?
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by obayaya(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: My day was fine sir. Yours?

was fine as well
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by japhmanuel: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hard 2 decide..... Cool movie by d way
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by ebullientV(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

was fine as well
WHat's being happening these days na?

Abi your senatorial post dey tell on you? grin
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tymax:
Darling, I have told you several times to stop describing me on Nairaland. Ah ahn? Do u want them to snatch me away from u? grin tongue
God!!!.....u edited wat i posted....BTW,u r funny man
Re: If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: my future husband....cos i knw he ll b my hero,prince charming in shining armour and my super-sweetheart....
well said Temikiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think It Will Work / Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) / Why Do I Like Yansh So Much????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.