Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes (862 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Photos from Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes by eherbal(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
An Amazon. A Woman of Substance. Mother To All.A Helper To The Helpless.
As You Celebrate Another Year Of Existence, I Pray The Almighty Grant You Health, Stealth,And Wealth .So Shall It Be Insha Allah.
Mummy, Long Life And Prosperity. Amen!!!
Hip Hip, Hurray!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes by eherbal(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
iamnolongerkool: You guys should check out the pic of nosy Beyonce who ended up eating her drink by simply clicking on this link http://gnatcatchers..com/2014/07/nosy-beyonce-and-engrossed-jay-z.html?m=1
I'm reporting you for spamming angry.don't you have respect for people's mother? grin
Re: Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes by eherbal(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
MODS, Pls, front page this post. Mommy needs to be celebrated on Nairaland. She's a guest here. I'm trying to lure her in. She's kinda shy you know grin.God bless you as you do so wink

1 Like

Re: Today's Clarion Chukwurahs 50th Birthday!drop Your Wishes by iamnolongerkool: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
eherbal: I'm reporting you for spamming angry.don't you have respect for people's mother? grin
Am sorry tho..

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Off Again / Kim Kardashian Shows Off ‘too Much’ In Too Hot Outfit Here! / [read]maheeda Justifies Why She Goes N*de... +see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.