Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318931 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by anuel4luv(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please, any news on Petroleum Engineering? Have all the recommendation letters been rolled out - I haven't gotten mine yet.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
OJAH13:

?
Try n call pgschool... but are u sure u completed d whole clearance process cos i gt mine within 10mins
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by shegs90(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls guys, whats the latest with comp sci dept. Not gotten any mail yet
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ifewunmy(f): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hope God wld remember us in chemical pathology
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
hello Friends, pls i'm worried,I paid my acceptance fee today,and logged on to my account to continue d admission process by reuploading my documents again but I made d mistake of not first converting my docs.to pdf and it says error!and almost immediately I proceeded to change all d documents to pdf so I can upload again but it was just my nysc cert in d pdf format I was able to upload again,but d rest I.e o level and degree certs didn't upload d system continued to display 'cert not uploaded 'despite d fact dat I tried from afternoon till evening..I've bin able to print out my admission letter and acceptance form though.I hope dis won't hinder pg school from sending me the schedule for clearance ?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by tnias: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Narnsee:
hello Friends, pls i'm worried,I paid my acceptance fee today,and logged on to my account to continue d admission process by reuploading my documents again but I made d mistake of not first converting my docs.to pdf and it says error!and almost immediately I proceeded to change all d documents to pdf so I can upload again but it was just my nysc cert in d pdf format I was able to upload again,but d rest I.e o level and degree certs didn't upload d system continued to display 'cert not uploaded 'despite d fact dat I tried from afternoon till evening..I've bin able to print out my admission letter and acceptance form though.I hope dis won't hinder pg school from sending me the schedule for clearance ?
were u told 2 reupload any document and was any of ur document stated as missing on ur admission letter? Cos I'm through with clearance and I didn't reupload any document
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
tnias:
were u told 2 reupload any document and was any of ur document stated as missing on ur admission letter? Cos I'm through with clearance and I didn't reupload any document
No,I wasn't specifically told to reupload my documents and none of my document was stated missing in my admission letter.does dat mean I shouldn't bother myself bro?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
tnias:
and pls how many days did u wait b4 d clearance schedule was sent cuz it was stated dat all clearance must b done between 17th Feb - 3rd march...I just want to be sure I'll b sent d clearance schedule
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
I DID MY CLEARANCE SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND TILL TODAY NO MAIL TO CONFIRM THAT

SO WORRIED!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by columbushenry(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is there anyone from Nutritional and Industrial Biochemistry option that has gotten a recommendation as I am yet to get mine
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by columbushenry(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
sharkeyraw:

I got mine yday

congrats Sister, I am yet to hear from NIB o
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Narnsee:

and pls how many days did u wait b4 d clearance schedule was sent cuz it was stated dat all clearance must b done between 17th Feb - 3rd march...I just want to be sure I'll b sent d clearance schedule

Pls where did u get d info that all clearance must be done between 17th feb-3rd march?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Pls where did u get d info that all clearance must be done between 17th feb-3rd march?
its stated in d admission letter dat it is mandatory that you appear in person for clearance at d admissions office of d pgschool btw 17 Feb - 3 March. av u bin scheduled for clearance?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by xtywhyt(f): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
shegs90:
Pls guys, whats the latest with comp sci dept. Not gotten any mail yet

Got details from a staff at PG school yesterday: They have just started with Compsci dept. Hopefully, mails will start rolling out from nxt wk
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by shegs90(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
xtywhyt:

Got details from a staff at PG school yesterday: They have just started with Compsci dept. Hopefully, mails will start rolling out from nxt wk

Really?! They r quite slow. thnx all d same.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Narnsee:

its stated in d admission letter dat it is mandatory that you appear in person for clearance at d admissions office of d pgschool btw 17 Feb - 3 March. av u bin scheduled for clearance?

Am for 'English-literature', so I heard ds mrn dat d list 4 literature is yet 2b shortlisted. So am chilling. Dou av bin recommended.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Narnsee:

Well, my admission letter states that it's mandatory that you appear in person for clearance at the admissions office of the PGschool between 21Febuary 2015 and 7march 2015.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by franklincn(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
What's the meaning of this mail I just got from centre for sustainable development through the information officer 2014/2015 ADMISSION

"Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that if you have not been admitted into your department of choice, you can still be admitted into the following courses available at the centre for sustainable development (CESDEV).

The courses are:

1.      Master’s in development practice (MDP)
2.      Academic master in tourism development
3.      Academic master in indigenous knowledge and development
4.      Academic master in climate and society programme
5.      Professional master in sustainable integrated rural development
6.      Professional master in tourism development
7.      Professional master in indigenous knowledge and development.

ADMISSION CRITERIA

1.      Candidate must score minimum of 40% in test of English conducted by PG School.
2.      Graduate of any discipline who have 2.2 and above can be admitted into the Academic master’s degree programmes.
3.      Graduates of any discipline who have 3rd class and above or HND graduates with minimum of lower credit can be admitted into the professional master degree programmes.

CONTACTS:

1.       lanreolaniyan@yahoo.co.uk
2.      labopoola@yahoo.com

PHONE NUMBERS: 08068110175
                                       08060634089"

hope it's not an indication of failed recommendations?
anyone in my shoes, still awaiting recommendation, Electrical Engineering!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by olosk(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
franklincn:
What's the meaning of this mail I just got from centre for sustainable development through the information officer 2014/2015 ADMISSION
"Dear Applicant,
            This is to inform you that if you have not been admitted into your department of choice, you can still be admitted into the following courses available at the centre for sustainable development (CESDEV).
 The courses are:
ADMISSION CRITERIA
1.      Candidate must score minimum of 40% in test of English conducted by PG School.
2.      Graduate of any discipline who have 2.2 and above can be admitted into the Academic master’s degree programmes.
3.      Graduates of any discipline who have 3rd class and above or HND graduates with minimum of lower credit can be admitted into the professional master degree programmes.
CONTACTS:
                                       08060634089"
I got thesame mail too yday. Nyways me I don remove my mind for anything UI
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by shegs90(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
franklincn:

"Dear Applicant,

The courses are:

ADMISSION CRITERIA

CONTACTS:

08060634089"

I got d same msg too oo. Comp sci which way
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
franklincn:

"Dear Applicant,

The courses are:

ADMISSION CRITERIA

CONTACTS:

08060634089"

I got same message today, Economics department, anyways I called pg coordinator for my department and he said next week we should expect our recommendation mails .#Hopes so High#
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by omoluabi001(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
franklincn:

"Dear Applicant,

The courses are:

ADMISSION CRITERIA

CONTACTS:

08060634089"

Well I got d mail 3weeks ago and am considering Msc in Sustainable integrated rural development (Academics) if Economics dept do any yawa....... it's beta to Have a plan B.... moreover the course is related to Economics.... according to d man he told me it's 3semester program n d tuition fee is within d range of 100k
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by greatme01: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alexy2014:

I got same message today, Economics department, anyways I called pg coordinator for my department and he said next week we should expect our recommendation mails .#Hopes so High#

Hi @Alexy2014, have you made any confirmations from the department with regards your recommendation status ? Just trying to know if it's a general message, whether or not one have been recommended by the department. Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
greatme01:

Hi @Aflexy2014, have you made any confirmations from the department with regards your recommendation status ? Just trying to know if it's a general message, whether or not one have been recommended by the department. Thanks
did you apply for Economics? I made confirmation two weeks ago but Economics department is yet to send official recommendation mails, hopefully next week but as to the message on admission opportunities it most likely is a general one, seems they are advertising their new centre .
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DuchessJen(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please House, I've been admitted into the dept of Geology. I've got my confirmation mail and i paid my acceptance fee on the 13th of Feb but I haven't been scheduled for clearance. I just checked my admission letter ( No 7 point) says i'm supposed to appear for clearance between 14th - 28th of Feb. Please what do i do? Any cause for alarm since i haven't be scheduled? Your response will be sincerely appreciated.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by odebade(f): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
DuchessJen:
Please House, I've been admitted into the dept of Geology. I've got my confirmation mail and i paid my acceptance fee on the 13th of Feb but I haven't been scheduled for clearance. I just checked my admission letter ( No 7 point) says i'm supposed to appear for clearance between 14th - 28th of Feb. Please what do i do? Any cause for alarm since i haven't be scheduled? Your response will be sincerely appreciated.

You are not alone. My case is similar to yours except that i paid d acceptance fee on the 19th of Feb. Pls, let me know if anytin comes up.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by en1gma12: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
odebade:

You are not alone. My case is similar to yours except that i paid d acceptance fee on the 19th of Feb. Pls, let me know if anytin comes up.

Same with me, i paid on d 23rd of February. I called the information officer and she said not to worry that it would be sorted out. I'm still worried though
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by DuchessJen(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thanks @odebade , I just got my mail. I've been scheduled for 6th of March. You'll soon receive yours. All the best
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just got my recommendation, #Team Electrical Engineering
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by glamour4000(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
DuchessJen:
Thanks @odebade , I just got my mail. I've been scheduled for 6th of March. You'll soon receive yours. All the best
I also got admitted into geology dept nd I ve paid my acceptance fee BT ntn yet from dem...guess its a general problem for geology dept
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by walexzreal: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
odebade:

you guys should just keep your mind at rest. since they are the one that failed to schedule you for clearance so you have nothing to worry about. besides, clearance exercise is a continuous process. last year students did their clearance till September 2014. for this year, clearance will still be in progress till June, so i learnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.