Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318902 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by cjeriia: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
emperormero:
So, Geography department just abandoned us after the EPT?

That's tragic...

Really Tragic!
My wife got her recommendation mail feb 26th. So I guess u guyz were not abandoned
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunlebabs(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
cjeriia:
My wife got here recommendation mail feb 26th. So I guess u guyz were not abandoned
o boy. Make we no just go dey Jonce ooo. Pls has anyone in MPH environmental health science been recommended

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
cjeriia:
My wife got here recommendation mail feb 26th. So I guess u guyz were not abandoned
hmmmm... Okay o!!! Lets keep hopes alive! Thank you sir.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kunsoil(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Goodday people, i applied for elect-elect engr, some received recommendations, a large number didnt, please any one wit info on thosr that didnt receive recommendations, i heard timing of transcript matters, any one wit info, wanna know if its a NO or theres still another batch
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by matrixx(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gooday Everyone, please id like to know the available courses for Electrical/Electronics engineering @ PG level. someone please update me so i can make a suitable selection. cant seem to find this information online. Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 5:40am On Mar 02, 2015
dmack:
Scheduled for clearance on the 26th of Feb..hope the clearance task wasn't really tasking guys...i'm just all excited..

Moreso, a friend of mine in the same department with me as intended got recommended the same time with my self..the point is, she still haven't gotten the congratulatory mail(and I'm on the verge of getting cleared).hope everything is alright...i'm beginning to get worried for her...

Hello, Pls has that ur friend been cleared eventually?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2015
dmajor1:

Don't worry. I got mine earlier than most people in chemistry but the good news was that they later got theirs. So, I'm optimistic. Keep the faith.

Hello Bro, pls dose pple u sed u know dah also applied foe English and has bin cleared, pls du u knw if any of dem is for English 'Literature'? Cos mine is Literature. And I seem kinda lost cos I got reccomended since 28th January..
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dmack(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Hello, Pls has that ur friend been cleared eventually?

Not yet..she's still waiting on the schedule...buh the info officer already said they'll work on it
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
cancer research and molecular biology.........whats up wt dem? seems dey avn't started recommending
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by davmez(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
At Last, A Clearance Mail. TEAM (URP). Though the mail came in all of a sudden. The Clearance mail came in early hours in the morning and we are asked to be present for clearance btw 9 - 11am tomorrow morning. Not so fair. But it's all good. What if the admitted student was residing in Yobe??
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
davmez:
At Last, A Clearance Mail. TEAM (URP). Though the mail came in all of a sudden. The Clearance mail came in early hours in the morning and we are asked to be present for clearance btw 9 - 11am tomorrow morning. Not so fair. But it's all good. What if the admitted student was residing in Yobe??

Bro... I didn't get o! URP too... NNa na wa o!!!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Babsicology: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Dearie, chill for another mail from pgschool oo.. Its a confirmation mail.. After they send that to u, u can go ahead and du as directed by them... My 1kobo advice... Cos I was recommended on 28th January, I paid Acceptance on 3rd February and up till now my admission letter is not yet signed, so am still chilling.. Just hold on for them to send u a mail, congratulating u and directing u 2 go ahead and print admission letter n co... Patience does it ok?

thanks, pls aw can I contact u personaly because did is really frustrating, my friends are saying am d only person dey don recommend for mph, but since Feb 18th dat I ve received recommendation mail and till now no confirmatory mail, I just hope say ui Pgsku academic calender no to slow like dis, when we resume.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Babsicology:

thanks, pls aw can I contact u personaly because did is really frustrating, my friends are saying am d only person dey don recommend for mph, but since Feb 18th dat I ve received recommendation mail and till now no confirmatory mail, I just hope say ui Pgsku academic calender no to slow like dis, when we resume.

I don't really get too sha... Dearie, pls send me a mail. Or drop ur number

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
davmez:

Congratz , pls Since when have u been recommended?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Narnsee(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
davmez:
congrats,plz when did u pay your acceptance fee? and did u reupload your credentials?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lma4real(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
ifewunmy:
I got dis same message today,wit does it mean pls

On this issue,I can say it authoritatively from my findings that it is not authoumatic disqualification...I left mech engring dept...a friend received that message and I saw his name recommended on the list in the dept but he didn't receieve recommendation message from the pgschool...I later discover that he has not submitted his transcript and that may be the probs....
To ppl that receive such a message....hope is still high
To those that v not received while their colleague have,cheque ur department,their is always a lecturer representing pgschool at deptal level and they have this list of student both recommended and not recomended
To team Mechanical...only 39 are recommended...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Friends is there anyone living in UI or close by please;;;;;
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Yello1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls someone should talk 2 me about educatn,i applied 4 language education,since december no news,pls wats going on wit edu?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Amthol(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
so whats next after clearance #anyone pls
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by thedarklord(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2015
DDz1:
Congratulations to all comp sc that have gotten the recomendation mail though I was not recommended better luck next time for me, wiish you guys all the best! Peace
Ehya. Wish u the very best bro. Don't feel blue I'm sure God has better plans for you fam. Remember, man proposes and God disposes.

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
I need to clarify a few things about the accommodation provided by PG school:

1. Is the accommodation within the UI school compound?
2. If it is within the compound, does that mean that there is a time when the gate will be closed and I will not be able to enter the campus from let's say 1 am?
3. Is there restrictions as to the number of persons that can come and live with me in my apartment, that are not students?
4. How many people are to stay in a room?
5. Are the toilets shared or one-to-one?

I need the answers to the following questions before deciding to accept the accommodation the school provides

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayoola190: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Today marks a week that have been awaiting confirmation mail.
What could be wrong?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by olufajy(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello pals. Congratulations to those who've been recommended and clear. To those who are yet to get recommended I pray God will do it for you.
I need help regarding the followings;
- what is the range of the tuition especially in the social sciences?
- How do one process the limited school accommodation and how much is it?
- when will this session commence?

Thank you all as I anticipate replies that will answer my curiosity

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Kioprospect: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Now i am officially scared. Biochemistry dept must be up to something
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by funmikath: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2015
I was suppose to do my clearance last week but I went there with nortification of result, which they rejected, that it as to be either certificate or attestation, I am suppose to be rescheduled for another day for the clearance, and its over a week now, I've not gotten a mail.
Pls nairalanders what should I do?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
And Department of Economics remembered us with a mail stating our eligibility status. Since I'm eligible, guess there's hope. Anyone else got the mail this morning?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by pronto543(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can someone please supply the link to check my Admission Status? I normally log in to check for any update on my profile as I bookmarked the page on my phone but since my phone got spoilt, I've been unable to log in on my PC.Sometimes it tells me Untrusted Connection.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Martinufi:
And Department of Economics remembered us with a mail stating our eligibility status. Since I'm eligible, guess there's hope. Anyone else got the mail this morning?
Got mine since last year November o.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
pronto543:
Can someone please supply the link to check my Admission Status? I normally log in to check for any update on my profile as I bookmarked the page on my phone but since my phone got spoilt, I've been unable to log in on my PC.Sometimes it tells me Untrusted Connection.
admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/admissions2/adm_all_main.aspx
then click on continue existing application/ check application status, after that supply your application no and password
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Martinufi:
eligibility status since when...
thats since before the first/second test i think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Alexy2014: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
truvine:

eligibility status since when...
thats since before the first/second test i think
I got mine on the 28th of November, less than a week after EPT and I got an updated one January this year when my transcript got to pg school.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by follugee: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
funmikath:
I was suppose to do my clearance last week but I went there with nortification of result, which they rejected, that it as to be either certificate or attestation, I am suppose to be rescheduled for another day for the clearance, and its over a week now, I've not gotten a mail.
Pls nairalanders what should I do?

Go back there as soon as you get ur attestation and explain to them... i dont tink there is anything lyk reschedule o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.