Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318860 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
herboshedhe: I hope I'm not late yet
I'm just seeing this thread
Please I just wanna obtain my form by tomorrow, hope its not late yet?
Thanks for your prompt response

your not late
just get scanned copies of all the necessary document ready on your system, you will complete it in a day
infact, the bank confirmation dont take long, once you pay to the bank before you get home the school portal alert you of the payment and your good to commence reg.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
truvine:

your not late
just get scanned copies of all the necessary document ready on your system, you will complete it in a day
infact, the bank confirmation dont take long, once you pay to the bank before you get home the school portal alert you of the payment and your good to commence reg.

Thanks a million bro
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
truvine: please I tried printing the english proficiency test sample questions, but its locked on adobe reader, anyone with idea on decoding this
just want to read it on paper rather than system ( have complete download into my system though)

I can help u with the hard copy,I applied last year too..just PM me!hope this helps?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Who knows when sales of forms will close and when the test is likely to be?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by easyson: 3:51am On Sep 29, 2014
pls editing my application has been challenging.....at preview I noticed the date of certificate obtained was showing Jan instead of June and all effort to change it has proved abortive....egbami oooo
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning house..please is submission of the form online or by hand also closing this week?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
herboshedhe: Good morning house..please is submission of the form online or by hand also closing this week?
Yes to all.
easyson: pls editing my application has been challenging.....at preview I noticed the date of certificate obtained was showing Jan instead of June and all effort to change it has proved abortive....egbami oooo
Use Internet Explorer in Compatibility mode.
temiosunrinde: Who knows when sales of forms will close and when the test is likely to be?
Closes this week-uve got till 1st Oct. Test date to b communicated soon/later.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Debbylia(f): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello house, must my 3 referees respond to the email before the closing date or it can still be done after sales of form has closed.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Daclasikjoe(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello house, i requested for my transcript without the label. What am i going to do now?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
topemirates: Good evening my people, anyone in d house that's through with his/her online application?

I still don't have my transcript ready plus I don't have my O'level certificate yet, can I use d one given to me by d school for d online application for now?

Any idea on how much prospective students for Masters of Information resources management will pay for sch fees? As its a professional masters n a part time course

Thanks for d good work my people, it's been pretty helpful...

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
herboshedhe: Good morning house..please is submission of the form online or by hand also closing this week?

once you lock up online.....application is submitted
its only the transcript that must get to the postgraduate school in hard copy
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
truvine:

once you lock up online.....application is submitted
its only the transcript that must get to the postgraduate school in hard copy

Ok..thanks, I haven't gotten the form self, the PG school server has been down since
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
herboshedhe:

I can help u with the hard copy,I applied last year too..just PM me!hope this helps?

not sure if you receive my PM
you can please send the printable copy of the sample test to:

olajideokulalu@gmail.com

thanks a bunch

have made first attempt...I "catch fire" in a particular section...need to look into it
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
herboshedhe:

Ok..thanks, I haven't gotten the form self, the PG school server has been down since

Same here tho, would try again tomorrow morning!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Just defrayed my invoice, onto d next one!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by en1gma12: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys thanks for all d updates its been really helpful but can I go to UI to submit the trascript by hand?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello guys, pls i had an issue while uploading my data, where i was asked to input my academic achievement, i think i didnt see or missed the qualification aspect, so when i got to the place where i'll upload d statement of result, i saw A.C.I.B(dip) instead of B.Sc, have been trying all i could to modify the data but all to no avail.. pls what can i do here? help needed ASAP, any1 with useful info can beep me on 08060173542, would surely call back... egbami oooooooo
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Shuayb0(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls, is anybody able to apply for M.sc economics, cos i still can't, even after using internet explorer in compatibility mode and several other browsers. Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
easyson: pls editing my application has been challenging.....at preview I noticed the date of certificate obtained was showing Jan instead of June and all effort to change it has proved abortive....egbami oooo

Hey bro, were u able to edit ur application online? If yes, how did u manage to do it
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shuayb0: Pls, is anybody able to apply for M.sc economics, cos i still can't, even after using internet explorer in compatibility mode and several other browsers. Thanks.

I applied for M.Sc Economics
but I don't think its that difficult to locate
calling or sending message to admin officer should be an alternative
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
topemirates:

Same here tho, would try again tomorrow morning!

Finally completed the application process
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
truvine:

not sure if you receive my PM
you can please send the printable copy of the sample test to:

olajideokulalu@gmail.com

thanks a bunch

have made first attempt...I "catch fire" in a particular section...need to look into it

Ok
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 2:48am On Oct 01, 2014
herboshedhe:

Finally completed the application process

That's cool, I don't have some certs yet, like d o'level n uni, I shld get d uni cert on thursday but I used my notification of result in place of that, also used my statement of result in place of my o'level cert, hope that won't be an issue?
One of my referees completed my recommendation already, left with the two others, I haven't locked up my data yet but will do that later in d day..
Would u mind if we exchange contacts pls?
Gud mrnin!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ComradeTY(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Someone should pls help me out, am having issues with the certificate and subjects/grades, I can just put only a subject and a grade hope that Isn't a problem?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Shuayb0(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2014
truvine:

I applied for M.Sc Economics
but I don't think its that difficult to locate
calling or sending message to admin officer should be an alternative
Fankz bro, the information officer doesn't response to calls and text, maybe the site has changed after ur application, cos i only see m.phil, m.phil /PhD.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2014
ComradeTY: Someone should pls help me out, am having issues with the certificate and subjects/grades, I can just put only a subject and a grade hope that Isn't a problem?

use this format, english grade, maths grade, yoruba lang grade, and so on... hope this helps?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by herboshedhe(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
topemirates:

That's cool, I don't have some certs yet, like d o'level n uni, I shld get d uni cert on thursday but I used my notification of result in place of that, also used my statement of result in place of my o'level cert, hope that won't be an issue?
One of my referees completed my recommendation already, left with the two others, I haven't locked up my data yet but will do that later in d day..
Would u mind if we exchange contacts pls?
Gud mrnin!

Good morning sir
All the best!
No qualms sir..
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2014
herboshedhe:

Good morning sir
All the best!
No qualms sir..

Gud mrnin n a HNM to u, topemirates @ yahoo . com, thats my email
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls, any idea when the Eng proficency test will be done? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.