Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" (19363 Views)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / 92 Niger Rep. Migrants' Bodies Found Near Algerian Border / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by mike404(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
AbuMaryam1: This thing i start having mix-feeling. According to report Taiwan plane also crashed.
AQIM AND ALL THE SO CALLED FOLLOWERS OF ALLAH SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED PROPERLY angry
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by BRAV0O(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
kolaaderin:

U wan die
wake up, this earth aint save any more!!!
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by mike404(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
gurunlocker: Road no safe, air self no safe now..... Wetin we go do?
STAY PUT FOR YOUR HOUSE ABI TO TRAVEL NA BY FORCE
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Tomiwaa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
curiouslad:

How exactly is he going to help?
By making sure you don't enter a plan that's bound to disappear i guess grin grin

@op

There is something amiss here.
Is there a device that is hijacking these planes??
110 people!!
LOL! Smh!! lookatyhew
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by ignis: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Has any missing plane ever been found?

The report says the plane is missing. I just hope we find it soonest.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by shilexholly(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Frm 1 bad news 2 anoda everyday......God pls let peace reign in dis world.....odindi plane disapear just like d̶̲̥̅̊α†
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by neuljosh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by neuljosh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
VantagePoint:
Can you please explain what you typed above?
last time i checked, I did not start this tread. Having said you, I expected you to have fully understood what the topic is all about but rather, you decided to quote me as though I owe you any explanations. Nevertheless, thanks for making me revise my post. Cheers.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Suspect33(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
[b]Brothers... Repent nw b4 its too late, hell is a place u would'nt wnt ur worst enemy 2 be, talk more of urself, dis life is nt 4 enjoyment and lust bt its jst 2 determine whr u would spend ur eternity..Heaven or hell....... Think abt it!!!!!!!
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by luvprince4real(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
In The Last Days Perilous times Shall Come......... Rumours of wars, Christians Persecutions, Lovers of money mor than Lovers of God and lastly aircrafts mysteriously Missing.. Re-amend ur ways.. The time is near.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by gurunlocker: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
mike404: STAY PUT FOR YOUR HOUSE ABI TO TRAVEL NA BY FORCE
mumu.... I no say make u quote me
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by politikin: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
God have mercy... sad Young Man Vows To Die In Maheeda's Honey Pot.
See Details and Photos Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/590-young-man-vows-to-die-in-maheeda-s-honey-pot
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ochilikoko: its high time we re-ammend our ways. God is really angry with His ppl

Read james 1:13.
God has nothing to do with all these woes.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
God save us.

Meanwhile Seun,Mynd44,Obinoscopy continue your ojoro. I wonder why my topic on this same story didn't make the homepage considering the fact that mine was posted 6 minutes before this thread was created https://www.nairaland.com/1826983/breaking-news-algeria-loses-contact
This is one of the reason why I hate creating topics on Nairaland especially politics section.

And I always thought Obinoscopy is good at these things.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by mike404(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
gurunlocker:
mumu.... I no say make u quote me
SHARRRAP THERE AKPA AMU angry
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is pure Endtime
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by tuffgongjo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP: Repent Repent Repent
For d kingdom of God is @ hand
D world is coming to an end

Don't say I didn't warn u grin
must u bring religious sentiment to everything?
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by wellmax(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nobleval: God save us.

Meanwhile Seun,Mynd44,Obinoscopy continue your ojoro. I wonder why my topic on this same story didn't make the homepage considering the fact that mine was posted 6 minutes before this thread was created https://www.nairaland.com/1826983/breaking-news-algeria-loses-contact
This is one of the reason why I hate creating topics on Nairaland especially politics section.

Bros no vex, one day you go make am, your story wasn't complete, you said "lost contact" another person went ahead to let us know the plane was indeed missing, if na you which one will you go with?

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by aronmatt3: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
With all the recent news it looks so difficult to travel on plane, honestly speaking I am scared of going somewhere on plane.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
They've found the plane.

It crashed in Niger.

I just hope it wasn't shot down by boko haram - else Nigeria is going to become a colony of a next country by the end of the week. grin
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's not an airbus 320 but an MD-83
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by wellmax(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
shymexx: They've found the plane.
It crashed in Niger.
I just hope it wasn't shot down by boko haram - else Nigeria is going to a colony of a next country by the end of the week. grin

At least we now know its location. RIP to the dead
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by popson1st: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
#HealTheWorld
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by kobonaire(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why only NL is reporting that it crashed in niger??
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Sweetlemon(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
World politics at play. I foresee a third world war brewing.

Nigeria should just steer clear off all these so they don't add en-route Nigeria planes to their list of enemies to shoot at.

God help us.
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP: Repent Repent Repent
For d kingdom of God is @ hand
D world is coming to an end

Don't say I didn't warn u grin

I don't know why some foolish people jump into this 'end time' bandwagon when something tragic happens....

Their minds are so shallow and crude that they can't find solution to world's problem....

Instead of using practical means to solve problems, they would rather cling to their ignorance and spill rubbish....

If you were in Russia, Germany or Poland during WW2, you would think the end is near ( that was 70 years ago)....
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by popson1st: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nobleval: God save us.

While people are mourning and in sober mood, you are here fighting for homepage. I shake head for you..
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sweetlemon: World politics at play. I foresee a third world war brewing.

Nigeria should just steer clear off all these so they don't add en-route Nigeria planes to their list of enemies to shoot at.

God help us.

Nah, don't foresee anything. I still wanna have kids, and watch my son play QB in the NFL with multiple uni degrees, and my daughter play tennis at Wimbledon. I rebuke world war 3!! grin

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by And9: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Not again cry
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by Mintayo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
gurunlocker: Road no safe, air self no safe now..... Wetin we go do?
Accept Jesus. You will be safe and saved in Him!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by johnstar(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
dm don fly go heaven.....
Re: Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" by wellmax(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
The missing Air Algerie flight AH5017 has crashed in Niger, West Africa, after flying through violent storms, Algerian Television station Elnahar confirmed. The region was badly affected by violent storms and it was earlier said the plane was rerouted while it was flying over Mali.
Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great African Women In History / White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS / Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.