Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,801 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . (2328 Views)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
It was d day of my friend's birthday. I offered to cook for her as a birthday gift. On the day of the birthday, I cooked d rice nd peppered meat nd took it to her. I never intended to stay long because I'm nt d party type. She insisted I stayed cos we'll all go to d studio then frm there d party will begin.
I agreed to stay, bt immediately afta snappin wif her, I'll leave. One thing led to anoda, I stayed d whole day. She invited some more frnds nd bought some more drinks. Honestly, I didn't knw when I began to drink without stopping. I became so drunk dat I cnt remember a thing dat happened aftawards.
The next morning, I found myself in my frnd's room. I was so messed up, my easywear was no where to be found, everything of me wasn't just in order. I asked my frnd wat happened to me nd she began to laugh. I said she shld calm down nd tell me everything dat has happened. She jst told me dat I misbehaved because of d alcohol. Bt everytin's ohkay. I went home feeling disappointed in myself because I've never had dis experience bfore.
As I went to buy some stuff in d shop close to my house, an elder called me. He said, frm d day he knew me he has never seen me in d state I was d previous night. I asked him wat happened? He said I shld be very careful of the frnds I follow, nd I shldnt put a stain upon my name, cos he knws I'm a very gud girl. I thnked him nd went home.
Now I dnt knw exactly wat happened, nd I wonder wat ppl will think of me. I dnt knw wat to do.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Ruq: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Clearly you didn't give us enough to talk about. You don't look bad and you don't look like you'd care if you were nooked by a dozen dicks. Your personal message says you'll leave your mark so that everyone acknowledges your existence. I guess that's what you did.

On second thought i feel you're just testing your imaginary skills, i must say it's sorta lame.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Beta ask dat ur friend bw check if u feel anyfin bw ur legs. Just asking sha, cos getting drunk increases sex urges happened to me one time, lucky me I was wit my bf I didn't rem wat happened in d morn wen I asked him he said I kept screaming fu ck me fu ck me @ nyte. U can imagine if some oda guys were dere. So find out wat rily happened
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ruq: Clearly you didn't give us enough to talk about. You don't look bad and you don't look like you'd care if you were nooked by a dozen dicks. Your personal message says you'll leave your mark so that everyone acknowledges your existence. I guess that's what you did.

On second thought i feel you're just testing your imaginary skills, i must say it's sorta lame.
dnt understand you tho

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: Beta ask dat ur friend bw check if u feel anyfin bw ur legs. Just asking sha, cos getting drunk increases sex urges happened to me one time, lucky me I was wit my bf I didn't rem wat happened in d morn wen I asked him he said I kept screaming fu ck me fu ck me @ nyte. U can imagine if some oda guys were dere. So find out wat rily happened
ntin of such happened. Wat I'm bordered abt is if I said all my secrets sha
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: ntin of such happened. Wat I'm bordered abt is if I said all my secrets sha
. Hmmm gals nd secrets, maybe u acted funny sha like vomitting or drunken act
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: ntin of such happened. Wat I'm bordered abt is if I said all my secrets sha

Ignore it, it's in the past joor. Dust yourself and don't repeat it again.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by atilla(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^^^^ exactly
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
shocked
rozzay: Beta ask dat ur friend bw check if u feel anyfin bw ur legs. Just asking sha, cos getting drunk increases sex urges happened to me one time, lucky me I was wit my bf I didn't rem wat happened in d morn wen I asked him he said I kept screaming fu ck me fu ck me @ nyte. U can imagine if some oda guys were dere. So find out wat rily happened
shocked
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Ruq: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: dnt understand you tho

You went binge drinking, it knocked off your consciousness in a party, you did crazy wild stuff you wouldn't have done in your normal state. A mystery elder who supposedly was at the party saw you in your wild state and warns you of your friends a day after. Most of of us here will say find the mystery elder and ask him/her what you did cuz it's obvious you don't have good friends. And i meant the ish sounds fictional.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by atilla(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
^^^^^ exactly. just make sure it doesnt happen again.

Wait is this girl ur neighbour that was driving u crazy??

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
teeo:

tnks
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
teeo:

tnks , it'll b d first nd last!
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: shocked shocked
. grin
Sunkyphil: shocked shocked
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
atilla: ^^^^^ exactly. just make sure it doesnt happen again.

Wait is this girl ur neighbour that was driving u crazy??
it's kinda complicated. Dat mornin I was goin for d birthday, my neigbour came in nd asked where I was goin nd I told her I was goin for a birthday, she asked if she could come too cos d frnd is her coursmate bt they're nt too close. I agreed. She met us there, nd den we came bak together. Dat was hw I found myself in her room. I asked my frnd( d 1 we went for her birthday) y I didn't jst sleep ova at her house, she said it was my neighbour wu insisted they take me home, to her house.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: tnks , it'll b d first nd last!

Better for you. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be be caught drunk.
Cheers
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ruq:

You went binge drinking, it knocked off your consciousness in a party, you did crazy wild stuff you wouldn't have done in your normal state. A mystery elder who supposedly was at the party saw you in your wild state and warns you of your friends a day after. Most of of us here will say find the mystery elder and ask him/her what you did cuz it's obvious you don't have good friends. And i meant the ish sounds fictional.
dis isn't fictional, I repeat dis isn't fictional. If u dnt blive it, go nd find somtin meaningful rather dan sayin bullshit. Tnk u
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . grin.
ogidi gaaan ooo grin
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: ogidi gaaan ooo grin
wat's dat? Plss speak english. I guess u went to schl.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: ogidi gaaan ooo grin
. Na drink o, I don repent sha
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Na drink o, I don repent sha
u sure say temptation no go come again?
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: wat's dat? Plss speak english. I guess u went to schl.
unfortunately i didn't embarassed
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: u sure say temptation no go come again?
I only drink in d company of my boyfriend, not even friend lai lai. Nd dat was 4yrs ago neva happened again
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: I only drink in d company of my boyfriend, not even friend lai lai. Nd dat was 4yrs ago neva happened again
so u wouldnt want to try it again even with ur bf?
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: so u wouldnt want to try it again even with ur bf?
. Naa wouldn't like to scream obscenities. Lol
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ruq: Clearly you didn't give us enough to talk about. You don't look bad and you don't look like you'd care if you were nooked by a dozen dicks. Your personal message says you'll leave your mark so that everyone acknowledges your existence. I guess that's what you did.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: it's kinda complicated. Dat mornin I was goin for d birthday, my neigbour came in nd asked where I was goin nd I told her I was goin for a birthday, she asked if she could come too cos d frnd is her coursmate bt they're nt too close. I agreed. She met us there, nd den we came bak together. Dat was hw I found myself in her room. I asked my frnd( d 1 we went for her birthday) y I didn't jst sleep ova at her house, she said it was my neighbour wu insisted they take me home, to her house.
shocked Heavens. They may have taken your innocence o. Probably multiple times.
Go look for that 'elder' and ask him to spill. Then come back and give us the gist smiley
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Kunleskey(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: It was d day of my friend's birthday. I offered to cook for her as a birthday gift. On the day of the birthday, I cooked d rice nd peppered meat nd took it to her. I never intended to stay long because I'm nt d party type. She insisted I stayed cos we'll all go to d studio then frm there d party will begin.
I agreed to stay, bt immediately afta snappin wif her, I'll leave. One thing led to anoda, I stayed d whole day. She invited some more frnds nd bought some more drinks. Honestly, I didn't knw when I began to drink without stopping. I became so drunk dat I cnt remember a thing dat happened aftawards.
The next morning, I found myself in my frnd's room. I was so messed up, my easywear was no where to be found, everything of me wasn't just in order. I asked my frnd wat happened to me nd she began to laugh. I said she shld calm down nd tell me everything dat has happened. She jst told me dat I misbehaved because of d alcohol. Bt everytin's ohkay. I went home feeling disappointed in myself because I've never had dis experience bfore.
As I went to buy some stuff in d shop close to my house, an elder called me. He said, frm d day he knew me he has never seen me in d state I was d previous night. I asked him wat happened? He said I shld be very careful of the frnds I follow, nd I shldnt put a stain upon my name, cos he knws I'm a very gud girl. I thnked him nd went home.
Now I dnt knw exactly wat happened, nd I wonder wat ppl will think of me. I dnt knw wat to do.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Kunleskey(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson: It was d day of my friend's birthday. I offered to cook for her as a birthday gift. On the day of the birthday, I cooked d rice nd peppered meat nd took it to her. I never intended to stay long because I'm nt d party type. She insisted I stayed cos we'll all go to d studio then frm there d party will begin.
every spirit of had i know and i wish i could.... come out IJN.
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Keky(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ehnnnnnn

Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by Sunkyphil(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Naa wouldn't like to scream obscenities. Lol
LOLS grin
Re: I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . by phlemzy: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
akitijackson I think u should learn from this experience never to take more than a little or non of alcohol as u dint know wen u started feelin high and should stop. I dont really know wat ur fear is on wateva could av happened to u in ur "high" state,cos if u'v been roughly intimated,ur body should tell u. Just live on & leave it in the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? / [deleted] / Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.