Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46502 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Niger-Delta militant Asari Dokubo has shared his opinion on yesterday's attack on Gen. Buhari. He believes the former Head of State was attacked to cause calamity in Nigeria to push the military to take over from President Jonathan.

23 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EasternLeopard: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Perfect analysis

Northern demons desperate for power even if it cost Buhari his life

102 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nctrice(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
tweets seems doctored tho!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kkkp: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"

103 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by fijiano202(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
kkkp: I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"
scam ke? them no born am well to say that cos na small remain Gen buhari fort cross-over

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by inteli: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin d last one got my ribs cracking. I swear, dis guy gat swag. grin

40 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by thegoodone2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
1. they need to investigate All APC presidencial aspirant.
2. they need to investigate some northernal elders
3.Boko Haram
4. not GEJ.

27 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by nofij(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another thief suffering from oral dysentery

72 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by gistyinka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
First time buy from this man word.. Nigeria beware of military takeover.

More details here below..

http://gistyinka.net/beware-military-takeover-northerns-elders-military-behind-gen-buhari-gunman-attack-asari-dokubo/

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by thegoodone2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
good....opinion
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari your damn right!! GEJ till 2019, dead or alive cheesy • •

30 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by jmaine: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .

53 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by oladapolif: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...

60 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by KwoiZabo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
i love the tweet for el-rufai

35 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ojimbo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri

77 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Tranquill: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...

Can you read at all?

46 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tranquill:

Can you read at all?

What's there to read? The conspiracy of a well known loon?

26 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
in saner climes this vulcanized baboon will be lock up in a dingy penitentiary till thy end of time.

28 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
this guy is a nuisance

24 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Noctec: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
kkkp: I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"

Now is not a time to joke. He knows.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Emessy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lolz Compare and Contrast , Who Is The better Gentleman

27 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by rattlesnake(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Incoherent senseless ramblings

19 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ Last tweet: why do I get this strong feeling this fatso has a niaraland account

35 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by omenka(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
@
el Rufai and co wants power
What a stark illiterate!!! Yet our media wouldn't put him where he belongs. Smh.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kokoA(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
As if his opinion matters..

24 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by jobberman247: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Looking at this from another angle';

I think the bombing is just another exhibition of show business 'cos If I were to own a rabid dog that goes about harassing people. I wouldn't wanna claim ownership of the aforesaid dog, but if the fingers being pointed at me increases rapidly, I also wouldnt hesitate staging a situation around my vicinity to make it seem the dog has no bounds.

That being said, I refuse to accept the opinion of most about this.

I also refuse to accept the GEJ till 2019 shit as this Jonathan of a guy aint even fit to be a local government chairman.

My point is; its really sad and disheartening, the length people would go to play politics.

Why cant these politicians fear God and be mindful of their dealings...

44 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by tallfish145(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari should pray northerners don't rule this nation again or....

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari, the idiotu!

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18: in saner climes this vulcanized baboon will be lock up in a dingy penitentiary till thy end of time.
In a sane society you likes are supposed to be chained and thrown inside pit, you can't read meaning to what the man said.

17 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
tallfish145: Asari should pray northerners don't rule this nation again or....

He would beg! He is a known coward unlike Henry Okah.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by effogis: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Whatever Hausa/Fulani is planning towards grabbing power by all cost we are watching. The era of military taking over the government is gone and gone forever.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by deriod(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
This man is a joke ,different theories just to justify his different conspiracies .

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.