Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46504 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibdeals1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: @ Last tweet: why do I get this strong feeling this fatso has a niaraland account

grin ;Dexactly wha i was thinking
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by size38: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari Dokubo should know better. After all, he is a muslim and a Jihadist himself. If he doesn't know the reasons, he should ask his fellow Jihadist in the North to ascertain the reasons for Buhari's attack.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Mogidi: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
tallfish145: Asari should pray northerners don't rule this nation again or....
there won't be OIL, you can then chew gworo all day and wait for Saudi Arabia to drop you fura da nono.

Mumu!!

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
What military? The one that's beings whipped by BH left, right and center? Asari should be decent enough to admit when he doesn't know whats up. Instead of taking the usual rant of NL teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by hazyfm: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Asari your damn right!! GEJ till 2019, dead or alive cheesy • •

Banega u are so in love with GEJ!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by wellmax(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard: Perfect analysis
Northern demons desperate for power even if it cost Buhari his life

Shame yon you.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by computermouse(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth: Ex-Niger-Delta militant Asari Dokubo has shared his opinion on yesterday's attack on Gen. Buhari. He believes the former Head of State was attacked to cause calamity in Nigeria to push the military to take over from President Jonathan.
first time he would say something thinking firstly -but to conclude it he has a negative bias for northerners
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Smartsyn(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hahaha, Hell rufai thinks he's the only one can tweet abi..

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari is de man...... Always stand firm on de truth! Though nigerians hate truth

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ichidodo: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seems like our nairaland 'GEj till 2019' mantra has struck a BIG cord in the real world....LoL.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by BRAV0O(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Breaking
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Odika1: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
inteli: grin d last one got my ribs cracking. I swear, dis guy gat swag. grin
a lotta swag,i'm digging itB-)

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dat 1 no even concern me
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Billygee2u: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
ON POINT
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Sibrah: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
They? APC or PDP or both? Isn't it the same set of Elders who sat in 2010 after which they came out to assert the Nigeria will be Ungovernable threat should GEJ run for 2011 presidential polls?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Akpan107(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ till Nigeria Breaks.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Odika1: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
sharrrrrrrrrrrrrap there,onye ofe mmanu like u.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by 0866ma081: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I dnt think so cos military rule is not in practice anywhere in the world again it just lapses on the part of the government
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazyfm:

Banega u are so in love with GEJ!!
Exactly!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
deriod: This man is a joke ,different theories just to justify his different conspiracies .

Let's face it who stands to gain from the attack? that is if the attack was not stage............its a two way thing is either Asari Dokubu's theory is correct or Buhari and his crew staged the attack to blame PDP and seek public sympathy.......nothing can wash the Boko Haram stain off Buhari and APC

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ratiken(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
tallfish145: Asari should pray northerners don't rule this nation again or....

A Northerner can never rule over a United Nigeria again under current structure. Quote me Anytime.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Billygee2u: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
THERE IS ATOM OF TRUTH IN THIS .THIS TRUTH DOES NOT NEED MIRROR TO SEE IT CLEARLY .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by san316(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hahahahaha! At first it is Buhari that wants power at all cost. Now it is el-rufai plus the north wants the military to take over(thesame military gej is using to intimidate opposition. Thesame military elrufai keeps insulting day and night). Dokubo Asari!!! U be muslim o, this is Ramadan o, even if fasting is almost over don't u think it's too early to start taking ogogoro and kain kain?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
ichidodo: Seems like our nairaland 'GEj till 2019' mantra has struck a BIG cord in the real world....LoL.
i de feel u swag die
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by apolonius(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Without being told,a Buhari death would have ignited some extensive fires for our country.

I think the focus needs to be on the many who have been killed again amid almost 1 Trillion Naira spent on fighting this organic terrorism this year alone.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EasternLeopard: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
wellmax:

Shame yon you.

On you too

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by philips70(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .

What makes you think Asari is not one of the e-trolls here on Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kobonaire(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
If Asari vex his eyes bulge out even bigger than the size of a normal person's head shocked

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Billygee2u: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
0866ma081: I dnt think so cos military rule is not in practice anywhere in the world again it just lapses on the part of the government
His meaning is that ,military can takr over and later hand over to someone else from the north .
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
The military doesn't have the appetite for that. They are the ones on the defensive now.... so how will governing help them? Na cash, women and relative peace period to enjoy d first two they want.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by damola311: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Truth is bitter..... Many eyes are blocked to see
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Benez: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
I thought they said Buhari was a boko haram member bombing everywhere. It is well for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.