Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46505 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by TokyoBulls(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who benefits more if GMB dies? Who wants GMB dead? Who warned GMB most recently? The trail leads in the same direction.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
hehehe .... I thought this guy challenges everybody?? surprised he fears the military. yea , the military has got to put some sense into the heads of these politicians !

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by waternogetenemy: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pataki:
gej till 2019.

Absolutely agree...GEJ tilll 2019

Fresh AIR!

just to reiterate!
desperate politician do desperate things, APC the party of desperadoes...

Nobody is trying to kill Buhari or Buhari would be dead like Abacha... This is all a game and we must all play this game very well, whether we like or not , want or not.

The only way out of all this is to play the game till the end or alternatively, have a full blown war on our hands. embarassed
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by sunnyolads1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari or whatever he call himself is useless with all his nonsense comments..ode. Does he think he owns Nigeria... To hell with him and his nonsense beard!Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by giles14(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
and u are wot .a national hero.pls go luk for work
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

may amadioha kill you goat. I will feed all your miserable lineage idi0ta!!!! we this goat ooo I breeze in your Enugu airport like nobodies business. when una go locate any good hotel near una village airport.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tunde Salami the comedian, you never fail, this your mouth go put you for trouble, is it not the other time that you where ranting that you have nothing to do with SouthEast, that Southeast is the least place you are ever going to visit, but now you have contracted yourself by claiming that you breeze Enugu airport like nobodies business, look at how you shoot yourself on the foot. if I may ask you what did you fly to the east to do.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

reflect on the message of a stark illiterate? if i want to reflect on the message of any nigerian, it would be el-rufai, pat utomi, soyinka, sanusi, etc. not an obese good-for-nothing warmonger!

you need to tape it shut before you tie yourself up in more tortuous knots of logic. what has what buhari said gotta do with boko haram? the same boko haram that has always been terrorising people in the north is now under buhari? you should return your certificates to the village school you got them.

nigerians & their superstitious bullshyte. if i claim there will be earthquake in borno next week & it comes to pass, nigerians like you would accuse me of being a wizard. you need to get out more & stop acting like a nanny goat that never saw the 4 walls of a school. i am asking you again - produce empirical evidence that buhari sponsors boko haram or remove yourself from this zone.

El Rufai? Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tunde Salami the comedian, you never fail, this your mouth go put you for trouble, is it not the other time that you where ranting that you have nothing to do with SouthEast, that Southeast is the least place you are ever going to visit, but now you have contracted yourself by claiming that you breeze Enugu airport like nobodies business, look at how you shoot yourself on the foot. if I may ask you what did you fly to the east to do.

Animal Gathering of course, what else do you expect him to go there and do?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
tosag: Why am I having the feeling that this ibietala2 guy is either Asari himself or one of his praise-singers?

Your feelings must be incomplete......... Asari is a Kalabari man
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
eveblast: I dont think this so called Asari Dokubo is thinking with his head anymore cos he is always talking out of point

So says the WHOREE
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
SuperMartins: keep shut if u dnt know wat to post down ere...dnt u av a brain to undastand his msg..d man is ryt joor

What's there to understand?

What did he say that needs to be understood?

How do you know he's right?

Were you a part of the plot to kill him and take over from Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Confused guy

See d non confused guy...if u call not supporting a political party confusing, den something is wrong with ur coconut head. Get a life @ss.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

And what have you done in this country

Am doing the little i can in my environment, obviously am not kidnapping, nor blowing up pipeline as ur mentor up there.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by econome(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
kkkp: I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"
[b][/b]...just as he(Asari) said the Chibok girls abduction was a scam...someday, a pry school pupil would come out and say he/she can solve the problem of this country.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

And you are?

Go get a brain check.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:

animal and if you don't provide link to the comment where I said I have never been to alaigbo, then amadioha kill you before dawn. how did I know how backward your cursed region was if I have never been to the run down slaughter yard.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by 1stola: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Opinion of A MAD COW.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by concernedperson: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
My take is that they feigned the bombing of Buhari to make it seem as if APC is not involved with Boko Haram. Since eyes are now on them...

However, we are not children at all!!! The years when propaganda worked in order to whip up sentiments from the masses are over!!!! These APC guys are all involved in the Boko Haram saga and that would take more than feigning Buhari's assassination to change!!!

It would have been more believable if he had died. That way, we could say for sure that they are not with Boko Haram. At least since he loves Nigeria so much to want to rule it by all means, he should be willing to sacrifice his life as well for Nigeria to continue to exist. Who knows, his death might have brought unity and peace...

How come the emirs who have been killed by BH could not escape

Absolute NONSENSE!!! Next time, he better DIE so we know for sure that members of APC are neither sympathisers nor sponsors of BH!!!

Stupid old lots who want to die in power and would do anything to get it... even feigning their own BH bomb attacks... APC Party - A-Pity Party.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
jobberman247: Looking at this from another angle';

I think the bombing is just another exhibition of show business 'cos If I were to own a rabid dog that goes about harassing people. I wouldn't wanna claim ownership of the aforesaid dog, but if the fingers being pointed at me increases rapidly, I also wouldnt hesitate staging a situation around my vicinity to make it seem the dog has no bounds.

That being said, I refuse to accept the opinion of most about this.

I also refuse to accept the GEJ till 2019 shit as this Jonathan of a guy aint even fit to be a local government chairman.

My point is; its really sad and disheartening, the length people would go to play politics.

Why cant these politicians fear God and be mindful of their dealings...

Its times like this I wish there was a 'love' comment on NL.

Your point r so on point.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by drstone1: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard: Perfect analysis

Northern demons desperate for power even if it cost Buhari his life

We bind those Demons in d name of d anointed christ Jesus. It is evident God is at work in Nigeria. Imagine what d likes of El Rufai would hav e concocted!!!!!
it is time for Black africa to reconquer their place from where they were pushed out!!!!! The March is on..........
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
wasted embryo
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
firstEVA: this guy is a nuisance
I know its pains u so much. Sorry
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by drstone1: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
concernedperson: My take is that they feigned the bombing of Buhari to make it seem as if APC is not involved with Boko Haram. Since eyes are now on them...

However, we are not children at all!!! The years when propaganda worked in order to whip up sentiments from the masses are over!!!! These APC guys are all involved in the Boko Haram saga and that would take more than feigning Buhari's assassination to change!!!

It would have been more believable if he had died. That way, we could say for sure that they are not with Boko Haram. At least since he loves Nigeria so much to want to rule it by all means, he should be willing to sacrifice his life as well for Nigeria to continue to exist. Who knows, his death might have brought unity and peace...

How come the emirs who have been killed by BH could not escape

Absolute NONSENSE!!! Next time, he better DIE so we know for sure that members of APC are neither sympathisers nor sponsors of BH!!!

Stupid old lots who want to die in power and would do anything to get it... even feigning their own BH bomb attacks... APC Party - A-Pity Party.

Chai, No be only you Waka Come. Wonders no they end, so tey boko haram wan make us believe say dem wan finish their KING??
Any way God bless El Rufai wey im no even finger point dem boko boys. Im say na jonathan killer squad wan kill Buhari. It is a disguised pretyext to launch an assasination attempt in future on GEJ.
Your plots r exposed- Black Africa rises to take her number 1 position. And reconquer her rightful place from whence she was pushed out!!!!! The drums n d trumpets are already sounding.............
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Elgaxton(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
You guys should guys should forget all these analysis and consider the lives of the families that were lost in the bomb blast.

Its high time we stopped being callous about human lives abeg. angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by damola57: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
This Asare guy dey purge through mouth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EasternLeopard: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
drstone1:

We bind those Demons in d name of d anointed christ Jesus. It is evident God is at work in Nigeria. Imagine what d likes of El Rufai would hav e concocted!!!!!
it is time for Black africa to reconquer their place from where they were pushed out!!!!! The March is on..........

And no Islamic force can hinder the plan of GOD

Ever wonder why Islam seems to oppose GEJ more.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by drstone1: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
TokyoBulls: Who benefits more if GMB dies? Who wants GMB dead? Who warned GMB most recently? The trail leads in the same direction.

It. Has happenned before.......
Just before GEJ election results in 2011 were announced Buhari,s boys. In response to d call of their Master, unleashed unprecedented RAW TERROR by killing n maiming several thousand non.muslims, southerners n maiming NYSC corpers. Several lost their entire lives, properties, cars etc.
They also torched buharis 3 cars!!!!!!!..to make us feel dat he was also a Victim. Their King kept mute while d melee lasted n was only forced to condemn their acts after so many days due to pressure on Him. We are well aware dat the King of HARAM has promised unprecedented sharing of BLOOd on those He considers *s baboons n Monkeys come 2015..... The God wey we dey Serve PASS. AM!!!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
2015 isnt the end of the world
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

all your family with die.

We are not of this world cool

You are really playing with fire cool

I like your guts! cool

You had grown wings to fly out of the pit... The last time I checked you, your wings were torn and thrown into the abyss.

Today you flew out to challenge your Father...

When I catch up on you, you'll be locked for eternity. cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
I think Asari has a point there, Northerners and deir Ambiguous ambitious ambition to rule.....
#FeelUBro
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MIMU(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
huh
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MIMU(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngprofdguru: I think Asari has a point there, Northerners and deir Ambiguous ambitious ambition to rule.....
#FeelUBro
tuhahahahahahaah go 2 school logic nd critical is taught in in varsity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.