Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (35208 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by FOREXMARTS: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Method 3 for lovers of peppersoup. Make a very spicy peppersoup using any of the recipes in the food section and then boil your noodles inside the pepper soup without its seasoning and hey, don't cook it to dry the water. You need it cooked with the pepper soup still plenty. Serve in a ceramic bowl with cutlery and fresh lemon juice cos there will be a lot of peppersoup sipping with spoon and noodles chewing with the fork. #winks #

Always try to take off all bones
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by jezsie: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boil, seive, add vegetables, carrots, cucumbers to a boiled mix of fresh pepper n add your desired meat/chicken/fish:roasted
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Emeritus100(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela: Perboil your indomie then seive it, heatup veg oil in your frying pan add onions, lil tomatoes and pepper(neatly sliced), add lil curry(optional), let it fry and add the indomie.

P.s : don't add all the indomie spice if you are going to use curry. Enjoy
pictures to see how it looks like
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by oneniceguy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
all the above methods are good but for the HARD GUYS,

1) Boil some water n keep aside.
2) Chew n swallow the noddles (like biscuit).
3) Drink the boiled water to ease/aid digestion.
4) sniff the sachet ingredient (like cocaine).
That's it. You are the HARDEST GUY ALIVE!!

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by bxcode(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
FOREXMARTS: Method 2 for lovers of milk. Make your noodles the simple way as instructed on the pack. When it's ready pour it into a round ceramic plate like the soup plate and empty a tin of peak milk into it. The hot noodles makes the milk creamy.

Me love it and me invented it.
Oooo boy! WTH! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by gememerald(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Indomie is not good at all..it is made up of chemicals harmful to the human body..instead of feeding on indomie eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by ethicalUser(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ariyke: Method 1
Heat oil add onion then add fresh grinded pepper allow to fry then add water and noodles just like jollof rice

Method 2
Per boil noodle, heat oil add onion and sliced pepper with seasoning allow to fry then add noodle

Will add picture of both when its available wink
If I use this method Na 4 packet I go chop. E no go rise Na.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate
. Kindly remove this disgusting pic from my thread. Or else I'll report you to the mods
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by wEsOmE(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
cnt I br nice withiut onions..? why is every comment mentioning onions..
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by mezebel(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=tomiobj]. Kindly remove this disgusting pic from my thread. Or else I'll report you to the mods[/quote. Tatafo na only u see d pic?

Y u wan carry my matter for head like gala sellers for ariaria main market Aba? Abeg free me!!! If u don't like it,y downloading it. Automatic leprosy if u reply me!!! Happy sun-day dude!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by daveP(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm good@ IfyAngela
besides ma peeps be very careful of patronizing aboki zaki.i saw one chanting something like incantations on the indomie box before he started the cooking for the evening at the usual corner.PLS BE CAREFUL grin grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
daveP: Hmm good@ IfyAngela
besides ma peeps be very careful of patronizing aboki zaki.i saw one chanting something like incantations on the indomie box before he started the cooking for the evening at the usual corner.PLS BE CAREFUL grin grin
Thanks Dave kiss
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by drstainlex: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
step 1: collect ur wallet
step 2: put on ur shoe/pair of slipper.. [b][/b]ps: i prefer slippers
step 4: walk to d nearest aboki outlet
step 5: tell d aboki watin u want; indomie, chicki, golden penny e.t.c
step 6: u need to be patient...
step 7: i think by now ur indomie should be ready now
step 8: you can take it home or eat it right there
ps: forget about step 3 grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by daveP(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela:
Thanks Dave kiss
UWC smiley
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by eROCK247(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
kennygee: Boil your noodles, while it is cooking slice or grate your pepper, onions, ginger and garlic. Cut your curry leaves (a must for me cause it prevents me from purging and ohhh the aroma it gives )

Add a table spoon of veg oil, add the seasoning.
When the noodles is almost dried, add your cut and sliced ingredients. No need for egg or meat. Voila .
Nice recipe!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Keky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
hrmkz: The only method I know is,

Cook it and serve while I eat...finito.
Wasere
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by doncutie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok, lemme break it down 2 y'all quick...

1) Get yo water heated

2) While yo on dat get yo noddles ripped off and eaten raw

3) Having eaten the right amount of noodles, yo myt wanna drain it down with yo boiled up water.

I know yo asking yoself by now "whr da heck does da noodles ingredients go?" Trust me yo gonna love dis partwink

4) Spread out yo noodles ingredients on a flat surface and arrange 'em in a straight line, get a short tube and start sniffing! *By now yo shud be high on Sarkodie's raps*
And Voila!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Yo just had yo best meal served

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by dnawah(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
my own,una fit no lik am o!i dey first soak the indomine 4 hot water.come leave am dey do other things,when e come soft well well.i go come fry onions,tomato,fresh pepper with the spices.then i go come remove water from the indomine,add am.come turn am well.then break egg on top turn am well!(another man's meat na another man's poison)allow am dry small.then i go come do am justice(this method makes it plenty 4 me).grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by WinkWrld: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls everyone seems to talk about indomie instead of noodles . we have other types of noodles such as duck noodles, shrimp noodles etc. Indomie is just a brand
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by WinkWrld: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
dnawah: my own,una fit no lik am o!i dey first soak the indomine 4 hot water.come leave am dey do other things,when e come soft well well.i go come fry onions,tomato,fresh pepper with the spices.then i go come remove water from the indomine,add am.come turn am well.then break egg on top turn am well!(another man's meat na another man's poison)allow am dry small.then i go come do am justice(this method makes it plenty 4 me).grin

Noodles and not indomie grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by panyam: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Keky: Wasere
Yuck!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by panyam: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
doncutie: Ok, lemme break it down 2 y'all quick...

1) Get yo water heated

2) While yo on dat get yo noddles ripped off and eaten raw

3) Having eaten the right amount of noodles, yo myt wanna drain it down with yo boiled up water.

I know yo asking yoself by now "whr da heck does da noodles ingredients go?" Trust me yo gonna love dis partwink

4) Spread out yo noodles ingredients on a flat surface and arrange 'em in a straight line, get a short tube and start sniffing! *By now yo shud be high on Sarkodie's raps*

And Voila!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Yo just had yo best meal served

I laughed and tears came from my eyes!
What!!!! Guy you should be in comedy biz!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by remedy01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Wow are you serious didn't know I could actually fry noodles. Anyways please upload pics when available

You're a bush person! I'm sure you live in the sahara region...lmao! Is frying indomie a big new thing?
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by IzyLuv(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
edgideon: step 1 boil water n add egg

$tep 2 add d indomie and its spices

step 3 serve it up

am a honest person.....my ingredients cannot be more expensive than the main dish

grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
remedy01:

You're a bush person! I'm sure you live in the sahara region...lmao! Is frying indomie a big new thing?

For me it is. Bush people don't follow the normal instructions
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
WinkWrld: Pls everyone seems to talk about indomie instead of noodles . we have other types of noodles such as duck noodles, shrimp noodles etc. Indomie is just a brand
. Thank Goodness I referred to noodles @ my post. But anyways. Nigerians call an item by the most popular brand that produces the product @ first so if indomie crashes (d company) for hundred of years noodles will still be called indomie and after that no1 will know it's a trade name.

That's what makes us nigerians. If it's common to call it indomie. Its indomie forever. Eg. Goin to a shop me'I want to buy indomie'. Woman 'which type'. Me 'golden penny'. Its already commonized same tn applies for gala.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by doncutie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
panyam:

I laughed and tears came from my eyes!
What!!!! Guy you should be in comedy biz!

grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela:
yeah you can, indomie is one versatile meal.

Thanks ifyangela. I finally fried it. Its too time consuming and the noodles shrink a lot but I give the taste 100%. Now the spirits of shit nd mess are following me grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have different methods 4 preparing indomie. If I'm really hungry boil water, pour hungry man, add cameroon pepper, beat 2 eggs and pour. Stir after 5mins and its ready. These days I reduce cabo intake so I stick 2d N35 pack if its just me.
Procedure.
Ingrdients
Indomie (N35)
Water (1/2pure water or 30cl)
Salt (1/2teaspoon)
Knorr (1cube) NB not d 2 cubes
3 spoons of oil(olive or Soya)
2 clove of garlic(big not d small local ones. If local say about cool
1 Onion (Medium size)
Cabbage (3peelings)
2 Carrots (medium size)
Shrimp (handful quantity)
3 bulbs of Tomato (medium size)
Ginger (a quartre of a finger size)

1. Boil water
2. While water is yet 2 boil dice washed cabbage,2 tomato, 1 onion, garlic and carrots. Sprinkle some salt over d tomato, cabbage and garlic/onion.
3. Pound fresh pepper and a ginger 2geda
3. Pour water in a small bowl and pour d broken indomie then cover and leave 4 5mins depending on how soft u want it. I don't like it really soft with this procedure. Then sieve.
4. Beat eggs with salt and a quartre knorr cube
5. Pour olive/Soya oil in a non-stick thai-stok fry pan. Using low heat, put in the onion, garlic and shrimps. Let it soak oil and fry a little, say 5mins.
6. Increase heat and place cabbage & carrot. Stir and leave 4 3mins.
7. Place indomie, tomato, pepper w/d ginger. Use d remainder of knorr cube and pour d indomie spice (in d small packet). Pour in some of d sieved water used 2 soak d indomie. Stir and leave 4 3mins
8. Pour in beaten egg evenly (don't stir), cover and leave 4 5mins.
9. Stir again but this time don't cover.
10. Lemme know what u think when uve tried it.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj:

Thanks ifyangela. I finally fried it. Its too time consuming and the noodles shrink a lot but I give the taste 100%. Now the spirits of shit nd mess are following me grin
lol grin shocked did you overspice?
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
T
sleekman: I have different methods 4 preparing indomie. If I'm really hungry boil water, pour hungry man, add cameroon pepper, beat 2 eggs and pour. Stir after 5mins and its ready. These days I reduce cabo intake so I stick 2d N35 pack if its just me.
Procedure.
Ingrdients
Indomie (N35)
Water (1/2pure water or 30cl)
Salt (1/2teaspoon)
Knorr (1cube) NB not d 2 cubes
3 spoons of oil(olive or Soya)
2 clove of garlic(big not d small local ones. If local say about cool
1 Onion (Medium size)
Cabbage (3peelings)
2 Carrots (medium size)
Shrimp (handful quantity)
3 bulbs of Tomato (medium size)
Ginger (a quartre of a finger size)

1. Boil water
2. While water is yet 2 boil dice washed cabbage,2 tomato, 1 onion, garlic and carrots. Sprinkle some salt over d tomato, cabbage and garlic/onion.
3. Pound fresh pepper and a ginger 2geda
3. Pour water in a small bowl and pour d broken indomie then cover and leave 4 5mins depending on how soft u want it. I don't like it really soft with this procedure. Then sieve.
4. Beat eggs with salt and a quartre knorr cube
5. Pour olive/Soya oil in a non-stick thai-stok fry pan. Using low heat, put in the onion, garlic and shrimps. Let it soak oil and fry a little, say 5mins.
6. Increase heat and place cabbage & carrot. Stir and leave 4 3mins.
7. Place indomie, tomato, pepper w/d ginger. Use d remainder of knorr cube and pour d indomie spice (in d small packet). Pour in some of d sieved water used 2 soak d indomie. Stir and leave 4 3mins
8. Pour in beaten egg evenly (don't stir), cover and leave 4 5mins.
9. Stir again but this time don't cover.
10. Lemme know what u think when uve tried it.
. Did u read my post well. Breaking egg on noodles is disgusting. Anyways. I'll try it
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Indomie chicken soup.
-Flour
-indomie
-chicken
-salt
-Garlic
-Ginger
-Onion
-Seasoning
-Curry powder
-Milk

Cook chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, salt, seasoning, curry 2geda in 60cl of water
Marsh a packet of indomie (N35) into cooked chicken.
Mix milk with 1 spoon of flour
Pour into chicken sauce and stir continuously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.