Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (35203 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: T. Did u read my post well. Breaking egg on noodles is disgusting. Anyways. I'll try it
is chinese rice disgusting? Try it and let me know what u think.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela:
lol grin shocked did you overspice?
. Yh. I think so. Stomach is killing me atm
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
sleekman: is chinese rice disgusting? Try it and let me know what u think.
. Tastes lyk shitt.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by azeez4islam(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . I have never heard of fried noodles but I hope to try it
e don tey self. Tink u should try am
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Yh. I think so. Stomach is killing me atm
Sorry, that was why i stated not to add all the spice.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Indomie Wok with thai sauce

Indomie
Coconut milk
Chicken
Cabbage
Broccoli
Carrot
Chili pepper
Fresh pepper
Ginger

1. Boil water, de-bone and chop chicken to pink finger shapes
2. Put noodles in boiling water and cook to desire without any additives (no salt or indomie seasoning) 3. Dice chili pepper and carrots vertically
4. Pound pepper and ginger 2geda. Pound ginger 1st and later add pepper. Don't pound 2 paste.
5. Cook Chicken (with d bone and skin), coconut milk, pepper/ginger, seasoning, salt.
6. Remove d bone and skin when cooked.
7. Put cabbage, carrot, broccoli into d coconut milk/chicken sauce. It should be looking like soup. Leave 4 3mins. U don't want d veggies overcooked or without d desired nutriens.

NB: u can eat this with noodles, rice, pasta, yam (especially water yam), coco yam and unripe plantain

2 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Tastes lyk shitt.
guy u be learner with food.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by UchihaItachi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: . Tastes lyk shitt.

You can sort of scramble the egg, and mix it with the noodles afterwards..tastes much better
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate
What is wrong with YOU?? angry
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by zainharb: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
wasak: i don't eat noodles.
i don't eat spaghetti.
i don't eat macaroni.
i don't eat pasta.
i don't eat worm-like foods.
#teamrice and beans
jst lyk my bf. SMH
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
IfyAngela:
Sorry, that was why i stated not to add all the spice.
. I added half of d spice. Dint taste sweet. But is causing sttimach upsets
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
UchihaItachi:

You can sort of scramble the egg, and mix it with the noodles afterwards..tastes much better
egg broken inside food scrambled or nt. Is no friend of mine
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by mezebel(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Xsolutions: What is wrong with YOU?? angry
indoor madness. Thank God am not roaming!!!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by henry007(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
tomiobj: I use indomie. Best type of noodles for me. I prepare it the normal way (listed @ d back of the nylon). Then I garnish it with dried pepper,crayfish and chicken. Please list your method.
P.s breaking egg inside boiling noodles is disgusting. People hate it
boiled chicken? gross!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by henry007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jeanred: My recipe varies so I can't share cheesy
too greasy, can't eat that
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by wasak(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
zainharb: jst lyk my bf. SMH
lol...say me hi to him.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: indoor madness. Thank God am not roaming!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT!!!
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
mezebel: I prepare like dis!!! Am still seeking for more able noodles(p...nis) to garnish and design my plate

Ewwwwwww.....guy re u high on weed angry undecided
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2014
henry007: boiled chicken? gross!
. R u listening to ur self. How would u say boiled chicken is gross' lyk u dint steal omi eran from yo mamas pot
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by bbello28(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
chinex276: Buy fish #500 nd add, am sure u'll enjoy it. Especialy a #60 naira indomie
grin wicked sombody......... Indomie 50naira nd grinded pepper 1500naira.... grin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by bbello28(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Ma indomie story grin. Put water on fire....before d water boils... I'm already done eatin d indomie raw...grin I wil keep d seaSoning for rice or egg anoda day...... It tastes like cracker biscuit grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by dnawah(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2014
WinkWrld:

Noodles and not indomie grin
thanks but not all noodles can be soakgrin
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by ibhena(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
IfyAngela: Perboil your indomie then seive it, heatup veg oil in your frying pan add onions, lil tomatoes and pepper(neatly sliced), add lil curry(optional), let it fry and add the indomie.

P.s : don't add all the indomie spice if you are going to use curry. Enjoy
. You're the best, that's the code, it tastes great. I prepare mine the same way.... smiley
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
ibhena: . You're the best, that's the code, it tastes great. I prepare mine the same way.... smiley
You know this cool
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by saiprojects(f): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
i love your method, I also have a similar post for cooking noodles this way, yum yum :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43tfs23Sl4?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

sleekman: Indomie Wok with thai sauce

Indomie
Coconut milk
Chicken
Cabbage
Broccoli
Carrot
Chili pepper
Fresh pepper
Ginger

1. Boil water, de-bone and chop chicken to pink finger shapes
2. Put noodles in boiling water and cook to desire without any additives (no salt or indomie seasoning) 3. Dice chili pepper and carrots vertically
4. Pound pepper and ginger 2geda. Pound ginger 1st and later add pepper. Don't pound 2 paste.
5. Cook Chicken (with d bone and skin), coconut milk, pepper/ginger, seasoning, salt.
6. Remove d bone and skin when cooked.
7. Put cabbage, carrot, broccoli into d coconut milk/chicken sauce. It should be looking like soup. Leave 4 3mins. U don't want d veggies overcooked or without d desired nutriens.

NB: u can eat this with noodles, rice, pasta, yam (especially water yam), coco yam and unripe plantain
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by goodbay: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
team noodles.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by goodbay: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
team noodles
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by Enahi(f): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
That's is so disgusting and gross,you make me want to puke. Please remove it.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by chinex276(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
bbello28: grin wicked sombody......... Indomie 50naira nd grinded pepper 1500naira.... grin
chai!! Diarisgod ooo... Walahi u wicked pass me, grinded pepper one five Remember diaris no peace 4 d wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by EfemenaXY: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm yet to see a picture / pictures of cooked Indomie that don't look soggy and like a poor substitutes for Sphaghetti, let alone appetizing.
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by bestxperience: 3:51am On Jul 29, 2014
PARBOIL D NODDLE AND SIEVE.
ADD DRIED PEPPER AND THE INGREDIENTS THAT COME WITH NODDLES(pls dont add all the spices)
COVER IT IN A SEPARATE POT AND TURN IT TO MIX.
NOW PUT A NEW POT ON FIRE ADD OIL FROM. SARDINE THEN ADD UR SLICED ONIONS AND FRY IT FOR SOME SECONDS AND LITTLE WATER. ALLOW IT TO BOIL.
NOW ADD THE NODDLES AND TURN.
LASTLY, ADD THE LITTLE FROM D SARDINE AND U R DONE
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
saiprojects: i love your method, I also have a similar post for cooking noodles this way, yum yum :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43tfs23Sl4?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA

Ok I knew a good cook will respond when he/she sees wot I wrote. I wouldn't mind 2 dine with u madam. Sorry na 9ja I dey and na BB I dey use. Etisalat stingy pass anything that comes 2 mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Restaurant Name! / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.