Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41360 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by adamskutty(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmm! fine woman grin unlike that pot belly shepopotamus with pot nose we have as a first lady

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by sharubutu(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuus!
That woman is damn beautiful.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kossyne(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.

"It is scaring" doesn't seem "sharp" and "brilliant" to me. I wonder what your definition of brilliance is.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Imoy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad

Chai! Chai! Chai! Daris God ooo!

But on a more serious note, babe u wicked.

Can't stop laffing
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by bunmioguns(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
this woman make sense die.............abeg i fit get her bb pin?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nonjebose(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Coldfeet: grin grin laugh wan tear my belle o! Help me ask am o. @ topic Madam Buhari stop acting as if you don't know what your husband has been up to! Unless you wanna tell me the beast your people created have gone out of control and its now biting your azzzes? Your beauty sef no gree me yab u as I want sef angry infact it pays to be beautiful see as I want take style like una sef just cos of this ya pweery face. The devil is a liar! Omanmme!!
Don't be too cold na. She is abearifull. You sef gree na,at last. You are beariful,its true!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by jbaby265(f): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
aunty aisha..stop caring.carry ur household come my village...mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kossyne(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
muktarmtt: pls dnt misunderstood her wit GEJ wife

"Don't misunderstood her" #smh; and you are laughing @ PEJ. Satan dey laugh you.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kossyne(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sheggy13:
Average indeed..we have seen your own pic..if u were any better, your statement would have been taken seriously.. quit the jealousy.

Sheggy why na?..you just took the words out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remain the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MIMU(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
We thnk God dat to save the life
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blaqsmith: I must say,ur foolishness has no limit!...
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Decryptor(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remain remains the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.

PEJ is not alone in the "bomb-throwing"

Even you and your imaginary first-lady are.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Ahmeduana(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
DAYDREAMING

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Agrika: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kossyne:

"It is scaring" doesn't seem "sharp" and "brilliant" to me. I wonder what your definition of brilliance is.
i be wan talk so i just say make i garnish her with small respect
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Agrika: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sheggy13:
Average indeed..we have seen your own pic..if u were any better, your statement would have been taken seriously.. quit the jealousy.
jealousy? Are u for real...what is there to jealous really....borrow urself a little sense please
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nagoma(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram

Probably the end of BH but certainly the end of Nigeria as a country. Even though the assassins are desperate to hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cleffwizzy: by nxt year,i go snatch am 4rm buhari....
Good luck with that grin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nagoma(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad

I wonder how you will describe PEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by mezebel(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
first lady my foot

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Lebee4(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram

My guy, it would have turned a bloody week in Kaduna instead.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by oppinionated(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: we thank God for the life of your husband and family.

Those that died nko? What do u have to say about them?

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by mezebel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

Probably the end of BH but certainly the end of Nigeria as a country. Even though the assassins are desperate to hold on to power.
for him to have called them assasins that means he knws d real boko haram? His death can never b d end of naija,rather it will be bountiful blessings to nija and end to terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by jmaine: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
oppinionated:

Those that died nko? What do u have to say about them?

RIP . . . . . cry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by oldenglish: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na 10th wife abi 11th be this one. She looks young, hope he is not also a cradle robber cum supporter of APC. Combining the two is too dangerful.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by mezebel(f): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ur husband trained dogs for don turn u to a widow by force,,,, yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by jericco1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
She a beauty, buh her idiosyncrasy is unrelatively poor.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by sage2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: The gentleman is an all rounder!!

Long live the First Lady and her Spouse.

Do you realised who you just prayed for? Things are never interpreted based on what you intended, but on what you actually said. Should God, in his infinite mercy, answer this your prayer, you and I know that its PEJ and her spouse that will benefit. Assuming you are even talking in the context of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
There is something common with these former army officers, Ibrahim Babangida, Muhammadu Buhari and T. Y. Danjuma: they all have/ had beautiful wives.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
adamskutty: hmmm! fine woman grin unlike that pot belly shepopotamus with pot nose we have as a first lady
PEJ is the most ugly first lady in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Happywoman(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
MeAboki:

Wrong, pls exclude her husband; because when Buhari was the army chief during Shagari regime, he obliterated the Maitatsine terrorists (today's equivalent of Boko Haram then) - in fact its quite ridiculous today when bigots keep accusing him of religious fanaticism and sponsoring terrorism.

Ok . I have heard you. Can he assist and replicate the same feat now? Cos people are really in pains.
The current Tragedy of terror is slicing through class,tribe,religion,etc and hurting people.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by seeprob(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika:
i be wan talk so i just say make i garnish her with small respect

Coward!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.