Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41389 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by TerpeOjorobaby: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
MeAboki:

Wrong, pls exclude her husband; because when Buhari was the army chief during Shagari regime, he obliterated the Maitatsine terrorists (today's equivalent of Boko Haram then) - in fact its quite ridiculous today when bigots keep accusing him of religious fanaticism and sponsoring terrorism.
I m not in support of the whole tin since the top notherners,r al acting nonchallant I belive dis will b a wake up call for dem.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by mezebel(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
SHAAWA:

Do you mean the way terrorism ended in Iraq with the death of Saddam Hussein or in Libya with the death of Gaddafi?
first bank interview question!!! No idea sir!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nctrice(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
patrickmuf: Indirectly you're subtly wishing he dies...You can twist words or logic just to make bad seem good and vice versa... I know you too well bro
I made an explanation less you get my comment twisted but even after taking pains to break it down to you, am disappointed you still got it all twisted
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by LyfeJennings(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
gabriel212: SAI BUHARI! SO YOU TOO THEY CHOP GOOD THING!
THAT WOMAN FINE NO BE SMALL

My exact thought
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
ideee03: My dear,no be only you.I had to repeat the phrase-in my head- again so as to ascertain she gbagauned.
My sister, she gbaguaned, but it is a bearable gbaguan, unlike the president's wife. Mrs Jonathan's gbagauns are in a class of their own

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by thegeorgy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
How can she no believe with the gory pictures and videos of the bomb aftermats?haba! Well she has known the hard way since she has been living under the ground.no wonder boko haram is still a menace,the elites in the senate and probably Jonathan doesnt believe there is boko haram either. angry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by 1stola: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44: chai the woman fine nobi small!!! Buhari sabi beta thing shaa
Unlike the bomber sheepo
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nislyv: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
PEJ is the most ugly first lady in the history of Nigeria.
d reason i will give Jonathan my vote comes 2015 is because of d way he is so proud of his wife, she might not be so pretty but he is never ashamed of her and didt divorce her, a real man. Am sure if u were the one you will send her parking and marry a lady speaking true her nose as first lady cos she can speak a borrowed language.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by capip120(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Agrika]Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.[/quote you can't even call this statement she made ironical cos dat in it self sounds crazy.
I want to believe she didn't say this, but if indeed she did say this; like someone rightly said she is: "A beauty without brain"m
DiD you just say sharp and brilliant? I don't think so; some who is sharp and brilliant will tell you she never believed that some one will put a bomb on him self and detonate it? Where has she been all dis while all these bombings were happening? Has she been secluded and told not to watch the Tv stations and see dat things like this is happening all over the world?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by 1stola: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.
But seriously,
She fine well well PASS you.
no ofiyansis
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
nislyv: d reason i will give Jonathan my vote comes 2015 is because of d way he is so proud of his wife, she might not be so pretty but he is never ashamed of her and didt divorce her, a real man. Am sure if u were the one you will send her parking and marry a lady speaking true her nose as first lady cos she can speak a borrowed language.
Don't go too far, I won't divorce my wife because I won't marry an illiterate in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ooshinibos: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
gabriel212: SAI BUHARI! SO YOU TOO THEY CHOP GOOD THING!
THAT WOMAN FINE NO BE SMALL

WOW MRS BUHARI IS PRETTY ; SHE EVEN TONED HER FACE AND HAS DONE TEETH WHITENING ; ARE WE SURE THIS WOMAN LIVES IN NIGERIA ?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ooshinibos: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
WOW MRS BUHARI IS PRETTY ; SHE EVEN TONED HER FACE AND HAS DONE TEETH WHITENING ; ARE WE SURE THIS WOMAN LIVES IN NIGERIA ?
THANK GOD HER HUSBAND IS SAFE O
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
Na so ooo... LOL
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Johnnoo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
How can they lead aright when they are insensitive to peoples plight Beautiful nonsense
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by IYANGBALI: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remains the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
hahahahahahahahaha see your mouth
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by tuffgongjo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Was this ment to be a joke on her part?
Or is she leaving under a rock b4 the incidence.
Naija leaders($family)with their wrong mentality.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by amadice(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: we thank God for the life of your husband and family.
....u and who? Abegi reframe dat sentence... osiso
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by johnbosco97(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remains the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep on dreaming. Buhari will never rule Nigeria again
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by johnbosco97(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Ibnsultan: Killing Buhari would have thrown Nigeria into serious chaos as allegation will be made against the jonathanians

Buharis death won't cause chaos. Nigerians are wiser now. It will only generate numerous condolences and he will be forgotten.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Happywoman(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ooookay I gerrit . It`s only within d power of presidency his creative muse gets activated m
Hmmmmmm. Na waa!

Well I will only vote som1 dat gives me a positive foregleam of the excellent rulership he\she will bring.

Until then. ...

MeAboki:

Vote for him, make him president and see what will happen; Boko Haram na small thing, you'll see how he will deal with mother of all evils - CORRUPTION.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by patrickmuf(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: I made an explanation less you get my comment twisted but even after taking pains to break it down to you, am disappointed you still got it all twisted
I get your point, but his death may trigger something worse like his followers taking up arms against the state...No body will accept it's boko haram trust me
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by benswagtt(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze

Abeg na who delete ma sekem for hieangry
I go repost amtongue

shockedshockedshockedshocked:oanoda FTC for vis week
Na hat trick be this ogringringrin
Tenk u empty-henkiss

Oya make I sekem for ucheesycheesycheesy

Andyblaze excuse me dance

\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
i hapi 4 u oooo! Hot legs u've got
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Agrika: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
But seriously,
She fine well well PASS you.
no ofiyansis
hehehe, why should i take offence....beauty is in the eye of the beholder sha
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by chidimarc(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
#Someonetellaisha it is said 'scary' not 'scarring'.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44: chai the woman fine nobi small!!! Buhari sabi beta thing shaa
that's the 5th wife
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by damola57: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
I no blame her. See what not going out and not having brain can do person. Or she no dey watch tv?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nicepoker: that's the 5th wife
His first wife died some years back. She's the second wife of GMB
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Biko make i hear joor...her husband "attempted suicide", so what? Na him be 1st wey no succeed in killing himself? He should keep trying, one day it will work so he can have even more beautiful spouses for yonder...nansense
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by drstone1: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings:

My exact thought

As a King........of the Haramites in His own Right..... He deserves nothing less than four of these beauties ....

We never see any thing till we see SheKau Abubabaki latest acquisitions. Him don begin enjoy ISLAMiC paradise for Sambisa forest. if na lie I lie go there you go see am!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove:
My sister, she gbaguaned, but it is a bearable gbaguan, unlike the president's wife. Mrs Jonathan's gbagauns are in a class of their own

This is just her 1st public statement..Keep those fingers crossed.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by hercules07: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove:

Scaring is actually correct in that context as well, means to be afraid, she might have made a semantic mistake, maybe she meant scarring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.