Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria (2604 Views)

Biafra Day: Massob Leader Orders Close Down Of Markerts, Banks And School May 30 / Oba Of Lagos Sends Igbo Packing, Orders The Close Down Of Idumota Market. / Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by jarkbauer: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seun pls do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Do you actually think Nairaland represents he whole Nigeria? Life here on Nairaland is fake (not entirely).

1 Like

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by suwailad(f): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
harde2lah: Do you actually think Nairaland represents he whole Nigeria? Life here on Nairaland is fake (not entirely).
you are very wrong.many nlanders are now getting vocal on their facebook, twitter due to the influence here.u know what social media can do.sahara reporters owes alot to seun.so u know, the rwanda civil war was started through the radio.

6 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
If it happens, I will quit this forum. The politics section is the reason I'm on nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by danot1030: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
This opinion is supported. The section suppose to serve as a platform for innovation, inspiration and political ideology but it has rather became a potential center for hateful tribalism, religion bigotry, senseless political propaganda. Wot we need is sometin that promote love, peace, harmony and ideology among Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
I support the closure!

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by ichidodo: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Not now when we have the upperhand,you will?

6 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
for where cheesy
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
you are very wrong.many nlanders are now getting vocal on their facebook, twitter due to the influence here.u know what social media can do.sahara reporters owes alot to seun.so u know, the rwanda civil war was started through the radio.
Okay. But i don't think the number of users here represents even up to 15percent of Nigeria's population. And most posters here pretend to be what they are no.
I have a friend here, he's a die hard fan of gej but in the outside world he's the opposite of what he portrays here on Nairaland.
Anyways, i believe the politics section needs serious overhauling.

1 Like

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by kokoA(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol.. Nairaland does not represent the entire nation.. Even social media cannot stare up violence in a country like Naija.. The privileged few who have access to internet are the ones who will never pick up arms to fight anybody, they just sit in the comfort of their houses and write stuffs on the internet; more like social media activists grin The unfortunate majority who are more prone to become violent are the ones that will never see your NL, twitter, facebook, etc rantings because they've got no access to internet.

9 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
ichidodo: Not now when we have the upperhand,you will?
Who you be?

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
ichidodo: Not now when we have the upperhand,you will?

Upper hand to insult other Religions?

5 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
As soon as Jonathan is booted out from office, the entire site can even be shut down, I don't give a damn.

4 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
The politics section is what keeps this site running honestly. A lot of people wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this board.

The most he can do is sensor hate speech.

9 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Mogidi: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If it happens, I will quit this forum. The politics section is the reason I'm in nairaland.

And you still don't understand politics, always following losers. You have another 4yrs to be busy.

NgeneUkwenu: I support the closure!

Yea! typical supporter of APC doctrine of stifling opposition.

4 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem: As soon as Jonathan is booted out from office, the entire site can even be shut down, I don't give a damn.
I wonder wat u will do if GEJ wins 2015 election wich am sure he will win.. ur heading for a suicide mission. . Am sure people like u in dat election day won't even come out to make noise, na for here u dey show ur miserable self...

8 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
I wonder wat u will do if GEJ wins 2015 election wich am sure he will win.. ur heading for a suicide mission. . Am sure people like u in dat election day won't even come out to make noise, na for here u dey show ur miserable self...

Goon, I will unfortunately be watching my countrymen continue to suffer and die for the next four years for not listening to warnings.
In the past election, we warned that this failure from Bayelsa stands for status quo and nothing to offer, no one listened but preferred to vote for the fool simply because he once had no shoes. now we have in our hands the death of innocent Nigerians never seen since the civil war.

11 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Arosa(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nonsense!
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mogidi:

And you still don't understand politics, always following losers. You have another 4yrs to be busy.

Yea! typical supporter of APC doctrine of stifling opposition.
I just don't want GEJ back.

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, I will unfortunately be watching my countrymen continue to suffer and die for the next four years for not listening to warnings.
In the past election, we warned that this failure from Bayelsa stands for status quo and nothing to offer, no one listened but preferred to vote for the fool simply because he once had no shoes. now we have in our hands the death of innocent Nigerians never seen since the civil war.
I have realised that all ur comments on NL start with abusive word, it goes a long way to show wat u are made of and d kind of irresponsible home u come from. .u need prayers

13 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by jmaine: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lolz . . . . .Close fire . . . . . .if I hear . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Demdem(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
I have realised that all ur comments on NL start with abusive word, it goes a long way to show wat u are made of and d kind of irresponsible home u come from. .u need prayers

Yes, abusive on ur kind that enjoy throwing jibes at me.
Fool, do u even Av a home?

6 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op, I think your brain needs to be closed, before it finishes you.
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If it happens, I will quit this forum. The politics section is the reason I'm in nairaland.
are you in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by JEITO: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Song time:

Goodluck to you.

Goodluck to me.

Goodluck to everybody.

Goodluck Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by IdomaLikita: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Censorship, Not Outright Closure!
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by apolonius(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Well,never have Nigerians had it this bad!
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by apolonius(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Well,never have Nigerians had it this bad. February 2015 will see the end of this administration in legitimate way!

1 Like

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by adook1: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
immediately the took down nairaland and stole millions of data,i knew the gej lapdogs had it, and the nuisance are all new to nairaland having been registered btw december 2013 and now

then suddenly they started attacking the north and other tribes,

am from south south

2 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem: As soon as Jonathan is booted out from office, the entire site can even be shut down, I don't give a damn.
borrowing your comment for the second time. I concur! grin

3 Likes

Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
There is freedom of speech .
Re: Close Down Politics Section Before It Consumes Nigeria by Urine: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op, don't bother yourself when the time comes an appropriate action will be taken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari” – By Prof. Wole Soyinka. / 2017 Oil Blocs Allocation - Matters Arising / Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.