Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista (779 Views)

Help Solve My Android Sdk Manager Challenges / Installing Wamp Server On Vista, Window7 Video Tutorial / I Use Open App.path & "file.txt" For Output As #1 But Wasnt Working In Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista by ganewalter: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please fellow forum mate, help me to solve my problem of installation of direct x on my hp vista laptop,

it has been a major sleepless night mere on my side. l have visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx
but the problem is yet to solve...... l intend to install a software on my laptop but the informations given at the end is that i should install
direct x 8.1 but what l got on goggle search website is direct x run time and is not working. l try to change my laptop resolution stuff from
16 bit to 32 bit still not installing and the software require the following before installation...... You must have DirectX 8.1 or higher installed, otherwise the software won't run correctly .

Could anyone help please.
Re: Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista by Intellab(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Try this one http://www.4shared.com/file/SOFIx2eF/Directx_81.htm?locale=en
You need signup to download.

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Pills Will Be Hard To Swallow Without Absorbable Batteries / Hire Us For Software Development, Web Design, And Online Courses / Glossary Thursday #1: Conditions And Warranties- The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.