Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. (1736 Views)

How Hemorrhoids Cause Internal Bleeding In Humans / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Dont Drink Water If Bleeding From An Injury And Thirsty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
this is my first topic on this great section. I really appreciate the great people of this section. I have been inspired by many of the useful contributions in the section.

Please am here to solicit for advise, opinions, steps to take or a very disturbing issue.

I have a friend of mine, just hinted me on a very big issue about his health last week. This friend of mine resides in one of the south western states.

He has issue with INTERNAL BLEEDING.
He said he had it when he he fell at the age of 16, since then he always experience constant coughing, sometimes coughing out blood. He told me he had gone for check ups, he it has been confirm.

Now 21 years, he is still having this issue. He said he stays with his uncle. But they care less about him.

Please house if there is a wrong assertion here, please feel free to correct me.

He made a confirmation about the treatment in overseas, california to be precise there he has been briefed about the treatment there. He said to me that he feared the way nigerian doctors operate here in this country. That they could endanger his life, with the way they did to some people's case he had heard.
Brothers and sisters, professionals in the house. According to him, such treatment there demands up to $4,000. Aside travel expenses.

I had to bring this issue here because this is the only place one can possibly meet families, friends, brothers and sisters.

Please is there maybe an international bodies that one can be link to that take responsibility, sponsor, or fund treatment of this nature?

If not, what are the possible channels one can go through to either solicit for funds, donations, financial assistant on this issue?

If such treatment could be easily and successfully be done in Nigeria, which Of the hospitals?

Please dont just read and read, your contribution and advise matters here.
Please save a soul.
For confirmation this is my email:

mencade5@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation.

From

Mencade5
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by TRADELYN: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
My heartfelt sympathy to him angry

First, let him be thoroughly checked here to ascertain his health problem.
Until then, his health problem is just based on mere assumption as so many questions need to be asked.

What are the signs and symptoms?

What is his health history in 5 years?

Yes! There're many qualified doctors in Nigeria (both in public and private hospitals).

#I'll be back,ok?
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Omexonomy: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
May God help us. Why not bribe the mods to put it on frontpage
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: Booked!

#I'll be back,ok?
okay sir
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omexonomy: May God help us. Why not bribe the mods to put it on frontpage
my brother, how od i bribe them? What step should i take to make them take it there? I dont even know their criteria for front page ooo.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
please help my people.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by TRADELYN: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: please help my people.

Eeya, pele!

Perhaps many think you're just kidding!

It's up to you to prove that this is for REAL shocked
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN:

Eeya, pele!

Perhaps many think you're just kidding!

It's up to you to prove that this is for REAL shocked

tanx bro. It is actually a friend that is having this issue. He is completely at a loss. Why do they think am joking? How do i convince them?

Maybe my username doesnt sound serious to them. Tradelyn how i go do na?
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by TRADELYN: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Let him say it himself with details if not shy. Then you just quote him.

Better still, Picture or...

#As you know naaa!

BTW, wey all ur babes Naaa
mencade5: tanx bro. It is actually a friend that is having this issue. He is completely at a loss. Why do they think am joking? How do i convince them?

Maybe my username doesnt sound serious to them. Tradelyn how i go do na?
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: Let him say it himself with details if not shy. Then you just quote him.

Better still, Picture or...

#As you know naaa!

BTW, wey all ur babes Naaa
if not for assistant maybe a link with an international or local organisation that may assist in the treatment of such ailment.

my babes? Dem no fit help me here nau....i don resign oooo. No more nairaland relationship. Their matter tire me no be small.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by TRADELYN: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Try this:
Draw attention...copy and paste all seu.n's followers here...begging them to comment.

mencade5: if not for assistant maybe a link with an international or local organisation that may assist in the treatment of such ailment.

my babes? Dem no fit help me here nau....i don resign oooo. No more nairaland relationship. Their matter tire me no be small.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
TRADELYN: Try this:
Draw attention...copy and paste all seu.n's followers here...begging them to comment.

alright...i will do that now. Tanx. Hw ur temie nau? Hahaha
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
sorry for quoting your name here. Please this is an urgent issue here. I need your help on to go about this issue here. Its about my friend. Above is the trauma he is experiecing presently. Someone among you guys could please proffer a solution perhaps an advise.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by daveP(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
GUYS THIS IS FOR REAL AVE CONFIRMED IT,HE AINT JOKING!!!
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Decibel: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: sorry for quoting your name here. Please this is an urgent issue here. I need your help on to go about this issue here. Its about my friend. Above is the trauma he is experiecing presently. Someone among you guys could please proffer a solution perhaps an advise.

Wetin, na only you waka com
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Decibel: Wetin, na only you waka com
sorry no vex. Na una opinion i need.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
daveP: GUYS THIS IS FOR REAL AVE CONFIRMED IT,HE AINT JOKING!!!
daveP i have no where to take it to but. This is where my family is. If not nairaland where else do i go?
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Decibel: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dey there dey "limpopo",bleeding kor bleaching ni angry
Final bullet:picture of him undergoing such 'stress' or it never happen angry
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
@OP, I am not a doctor so I cannot advise you.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by coogar: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: daveP i have no where to take it to but. This is where my family is. If not nairaland where else do i go?

my church mind says your friend has been infected with ebola. take him to the nearest hospital & have him checked. there's a possibility you have been infected too - get yourself checked before you spread this disease to other parts of the country.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

my church mind says your friend has been infected with ebola. take him to the nearest hospital & have him checked. there's a possibility you have been infected too - get yourself checked before you spread this disease to other parts of the country.
coogar, this is not what i ask you ooo before u start fight for here. The medical test said internal bleeding. Am not good in all this medical jargons. Tank you. We go jam for family section.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Firmjudge(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dear OP.
Good, this is Nigeria if you want people like us to rush and help, please do this little thing.
You said he has gone to hospital and they have confirmed his issues plus that he has confirmed in overseas and they said its 4k dolls..
Fine, let us see the email, exchange btw the hospital in california and your friend.
Munch, screenshot it and show us.

Secondly let us see the doctors report of his visit to the nigerian hospital for the check up abi na test.
This most be on the hospitals letterhead carrying the hospitals full details
Screenshot it and show us.
.thank you.
Sincere Nigerian.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by coogar: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: coogar, this is not what i ask you ooo before u start fight for here. The medical test said internal bleeding. Am not good in all this medical jargons. Tank you. We go jam for family section.

i just re-read the original post. he fell years ago, some organs must have been damaged internally since then. you can write to foreign hospitals or get a donation scheme set up to get him to california.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

i just re-read the original post. he fell years ago, some organs must have been damaged internally since then. you can write to foreign hospitals or get a donation scheme set up to get him to california.
that is what am seeking here. I wish i know this donation scheme. Maybe you have an idea how to reach out to them. Probably the foreign hospitals.
Knowing their names could be relief for me, from there i can continue with whatever steps that maybe require to reach out to them.

Thank you.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Firmjudge:
Dear OP.
Good, this is Nigeria if you want people like us to rush and help, please do this little thing.
You said he has gone to hospital and they have confirmed his issues plus that he has confirmed in overseas and they said its 4k dolls..
Fine, let us see the email, exchange btw the hospital in california and your friend.
Munch, screenshot it and show us.

Secondly let us see the doctors report of his visit to the nigerian hospital for the check up abi na test.
This most be on the hospitals letterhead carrying the hospitals full details
Screenshot it and show us.
.thank you.
Sincere Nigerian.
thank you confirmjudge, i will try and get everything here from tomorrow just as you have listed here. I understand the terrain called nigeria.
I hope you wont be offended if i quote you again tomorrow or next when i post the documents here.

Thank you brother.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Decibel: Dey there dey "limpopo",bleeding kor bleaching ni angry
Final bullet:picture of him undergoing such 'stress' or it never happen angry
thank you decibel
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Agybabe(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: sorry for quoting your name here. Please this is an urgent issue here. I need your help on to go about this issue here. Its about my friend. Above is the trauma he is experiecing presently. Someone among you guys could please proffer a solution perhaps an advise.

And I no be doctor o
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by daveP(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: daveP i have no where to take it to but. This is where my family is. If not nairaland where else do i go?
coogar's right.do check too.at least to clear and cut down chances of having it.its surprising the hospital again disappointed.
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Agybabe(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
May God help you and grant you success.

The world need friends like you.

Wish I could help! sad
Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agybabe:
And I no be doctor o
ok. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by mencade5(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agybabe: May God help you and grant you success.

The world need friends like you.

Wish I could help! sad
tanx sweetie. I appreciate. Take care

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed. by Howmanage: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Medecin Sans Frontiere?? http://www.msf.org.uk/country-region/nigeria
Who knows? Sorry for your friends plight

(1) (2) (Reply)

By 2075 90% Of The Black Race Will Be Infected With AIDS. / Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? / Lagos State Covid-19 Test Centers, Call Or Walk In For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.