Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander (27724 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by STANPASQUAL(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
...u guys are getting out of hand oo....y is it that u guys always complain and list bad things some girls have done to u and will neva mention abt ur own bad sides too??...y is it always abt girls?...so,u mean guys too don't nag,demand money frm girls,u mean guys too dont do really bad things to their faithful girlfriends??....i ll keep quoting wat a fellow female nairalander has said.....we girls will take u serious if u r serious..n if u r nt d serious one,expect anything from us......

Eve wasn't a guy. Was S(he)?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by howmarketng(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Some ladies reading this now will be like, how does this guy know me, or is this my ex.. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Mettal: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio*
wetin this one mean
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Naavah(f): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hehehehe, Men thhink they know it all.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
zinaLPF:

You have probably been hurt by a female, if so I sympathize. If not, watch that cynicism, it will keep you from finding love and respect.
Truth is the making of this list is itself shallow and ignorant, not to mention hypocritical. Most of the traits on your list cut both ways - men and women both do stupid, self destructive things.

I wish you luck in love!

this wasn't borne out of heartbrokenness, but the need to educate, and mind you my cynical nature has gotten me into many a p*nt.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=28pt]7. Shallow mind and ignorance[/size]
90% of them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by fpeter(f): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
i smell a bitter broke brother.........#notmybusinessanyway

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by seangy4konji: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
I knew I would see that hoe and materialistic lazy girl on this thread.

I pity the man,parents of the innocent that Marries you.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol a thread for pained guys tongue

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
abbey621:
Can you honestly blame Nigerian women? No I don't think so, they have been spoiled by the society, brainwashed by the media and lost in their own paradise. The real blame is on men, men who encourage such negative behaviors. We keep making women feel like they must depend on us, from recharge cards to monthly allowance, we move from boyfriends to ATM/Fatherly role. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in spending on your woman once in a while, no there's nothing wrong with it; what's wrong is when it becomes a way of life, when a woman turns into a liability instead of an asset, when she sees herself as a participant instead of a contributor. Before I used to think women were the weaker sex, till I got to this country and saw how women run things, how they can do and undo when given the opportunity. Nigerian women can only be assets when Nigerian men stop acting like mumu.
That's why I say dating should be a two-way street. When it's inly one party providing all the 'goodies', there will always be a tendency for the other to develop a sense of entitlement. A lady could pick up the tab on a date: it doesn't mean the guy is broke or lazy.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xsolutions:
forSpeaking up against MANIPULATION and a BAD ATTITUDE is souless?? undecided sad ...You NEED to REALLY question YOURSELF in the Light of what is GOOD and what is WRONG!!!
if you truly love a woman, there will be no point setting unnecessary rules for yourself.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
emror4u:
the feeling on that part is mutual cool
My dear please don't sleep with a woman that wants more than what you can give, just to save yourself the drama, she might say that she is up to just having sex, she may actually be but that's usually rare so to avoid unnecessary headache, don't get intimate.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
firstEVA:
if you truly love a woman, there will be no point setting unnecessary rules for yourself.
Point Of Correction...THESE ARE NOT RULES!!! And if you truly love someone whether Woman or Man...You do not MANIPULATE or CONTROL them,neither do you mistreat or play upon their sense of Dignity or Self-Esteem.A woman can be a "BABY" to her man BUT when She starts acting and behaving like the OP has described and she claims to "Love" her man...that's a LIE because when you love someone,you treat them with RESPECT,you VALUE them and you are cautious enough not to become OVER FAMILIAR with them and take them for granted,in other words...YOU TREASURE THEM.
THAT IS LOVE...PERIOD!!!
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
One bad experience and all girls are the same, smh.

You are only depriving yourself my dear, if you fail, pick up yourself and try again, now this doesn't mean you become a f00l, loving someone doesn't turn you into that, love the right person.

She was loving you 90% and you loved her 10% and when the tables turned, she's the devil? Did you stop for a minute to think about how she must have felt when she was the one taken for granted? Listen my dear, it's trying to play too smart and acting out a script so you don't lose out that makes it harder than it should be.

If someone loves you and you don't love them back, be human and civil enough to tell them the truth and move on, if they happen to fall for you and you think you can feel that way too, then put an effort and make it work, if you both fell for each other, then by all means love yourselves without trying to be the one who doesn't lose out, just do things the way is supposed to be done, simples.

why don't you tell me how its supposed to be done...my "dear"?....all is fair in love and war, I found out its more fun when nothing is promised, when you are spontaneous, when she knows your call might be the last one she will get from you, when she knows the kiss she is getting might be the last one goodbye.....she kisses you more passionately, look, I am not saying its right or wrong but that's just the way it is, there is no morality in these matters.

commitment tends to make the thing monotonous and dull, stay above the fray and they will be falling over themselves to impress you while you feign nonchalance.

that aside, this post is for educational purposes only, no heart was broken, before or during the writing of the original post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by farano(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mettal:
wetin this one mean
laugh tongue
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
firstEVA:
Rigarmortis you sound like a heartless man, no pun intended

contrary to popular opinion I indeed have a heart, in fact it is beating right now, 72 times in 60 seconds.........and 71 times when I see something I like.......

it skips a beat...you...know, right now its 72 though, don't get ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by lovelyadeola(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:

You are only depriving yourself my dear, if you fail, pick up yourself and try again, now this doesn't mean you become a f00l, loving someone doesn't turn you into that, love the right person.

She was loving you 90% and you loved her 10% and when the tables turned, she's the devil? Did you stop for a minute to think about how she must have felt when she was the one taken for granted? Listen my dear, it's trying to play too smart and acting out a script so you don't lose out that makes it harder than it should be.

If someone loves you and you don't love them back, be human and civil enough to tell them the truth and move on, if they happen to fall for you and you think you can feel that way too, then put an effort and make it work, if you both fell for each other, then by all means love yourselves without trying to be the one who doesn't lose out, just do things the way is supposed to be done, simples.
I no like am oo Y op dey spoil market for dis galz nau...
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by urchbarbie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don see dis thread pass cox I no concern me . Anayo? Bet yyyyyy?
Anaskie:
My best thread on Nairaland this month! grin

Bros abeg tell dem.

Cc.
Urchbarbie
CoColav
Cupidora
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by freecocoa(f): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

why don't you tell me how its supposed to be done...my "dear"?....all is fair in love and war, I found out its more fun when nothing is promised, when you are spontaneous, when she knows your call might be the last one she will get from you, when she knows the kiss she is getting might be the last one goodbye.....she kisses you more passionately, look, I am not saying its right or wrong but that's just the way it is, there is no morality in these matters.

commitment tends to make the thing monotonous and dull, stay above the fray and they will be falling over themselves to impress you while you feign nonchalance.

that aside, this post is for educational purposes only, no heart was broken, before or during the writing of the original post.
Really? No heart was broken? You are only lying to yourself my dear.

I honestly don't want to go back and forth since you say it's for educational purpose, just don't go about spreading falsehood, don't tell men not to commit because your girlfriend broke your heart, this isn't about morality please, somethings just can't be debated, it is what it is.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Malyk(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ladies if u feel guys are complaining because we are airing our view, why don't u air yours(complain) for us to learn our lesson and make amends
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by zinaLPF: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

this wasn't borne out of heartbrokenness, but the need to educate, and mind you my cynical nature has gotten me into many a p*nt.

If that the best play you have to get laid, then I need not say more!
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by micynute94(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
# Sigh #
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by tunsky09: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
...u guys are getting out of hand oo....y is it that u guys always complain and list bad things some girls have done to u and will neva mention abt ur own bad sides too??...y is it always abt girls?...so,u mean guys too don't nag,demand money frm girls,u mean guys too dont do really bad things to their faithful girlfriends??....i ll keep quoting wat a fellow female nairalander has said.....we girls will take u serious if u r serious..n if u r nt d serious one,expect anything from us......

Story for the godss....wat u r talking abt is only abt 2:98 guys to girls attitude...
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:

Another self-judge trying to justify herself...trying to trick you into being a mumu once more...the thing about ladies is that they believe they know how they like a guy to treat them d@z why they will always spill the same crap but still end up dealing with you in the end...no mind them oh...instead listen to the guys that they cant do without no matter how rugged that guy may look...na d@ guy get the key...women are as simple as anyhting once you know ds...I no dey send dem again oh...i'm imjune to dr bullshit...

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by rigarmortis: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
Really? No heart was broken? You are only lying to yourself my dear.

I honestly don't want to go back and forth since you say it's for educational purpose, just don't go about spreading falsehood, don't tell men not to commit because your girlfriend broke your heart, this isn't about morality please, somethings just can't be debated, it is what it is.

I dont know how the post translates to being heartbroken, are you trying to sell me the pill?

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
emror4u:
what if am human and civil enough to tell her, and she still fails to see reasons with me.... When the inevitable happens, will i still be held accountable?. Am asking from experiece

As long as you continue to give her 10% love she will never see reason no matter how hard you tell, she will stalk you arsze sore....the same way she'll never see reason if you give her 100% love and you propose in a humane & civil manner to her...she go just give you the hand signal...#truelife experience. ?.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

I dont know how the post translates to being heartbroken, are you trying to sell me the pill?
Now I know one can be suffering from heartbreak and not know it, no no no, one actually knows but is living in denial, thing is, if what she did, didn't and prolly still hurts, you won't be sounding so cynical, whatever floats your boat, I leave you be.
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
My dear please don't sleep with a woman that wants more than what you can give, just to save yourself the drama, she might say that she is up to just having sex, she may actually be but that's usually rare so to avoid unnecessary headache, don't get intimate.

And miss free pu.nny? Slam the gaddemn thing and cut her off before she becomes cancerous.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by urchbarbie(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
urchbarbie:
I don see dis thread pass cox I no concern me . Anakie? Bet yyyyyy?
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

Feign nonchalance? ...I dont feign d@ one oh...I've really groomed myself not to give a f..uck...d ladies test me to see if I mean it...& withing 2mins dy give up & gel...worked on a pretty lady I met @ d airport acting all bi.tchy on me...I pulled out my "no-send" card..she tested me & when she saw it was real...she just started acting all girly & smiley around me...in my mind I just say "guys wey no know these things go suffer oh"..ppl just dey look me as I dey chat the babe up bigtime....its better not to feign it but mean it & dy will trip bigtime!
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by Mettal: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
laugh tongue
in Japanese or swahili undecided
Re: Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander by VivaLaFrans: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Girls do break our heart, but when we do, girls can't control themselves...
The truth is, girls only cry when they lose a rich guy, so forget all the seriousness you're talking about... Love does not exist... Money rules...
Proof: Y'all size up a guy who approaches you with ur cat-like eyes darting all over him searching for a clue as though it were written all over him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.