Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? (1451 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by lanaVello1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: ....Okay...
yea,btw u seriously approached a lady last year? grin
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
lanaVello1: yea,btw u seriously approached a lady last year? grin
yeah,approached her n told her i love her style...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by lanaVello1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: yeah,approached her n told her i love her style...
lol...oh..i geddit
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by bxcode(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some 1036800secs ago grin grin
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bin a while I approached ladies oooo.... Am alwz very selective and strategically wait for d opportune tym to walk up to a lady cos I dnt foolishly run after ladies all in d name of '' am a gud toaster ''.. Wooing ladies by regular intervals does not dignify my kind of person...
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by Papertrail11(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
its stressful.....u approach this girls and u still get turned down.....dont seen to understand d trend with naija girls dese days.....for ex in my schoool; my class one one person is in a rel... s class of 34 can u imagine university students...

later naijs girls would be complaining that d guys aee doin any how....because u neva give dem d chance to date or learn how to be with women.....

I wont be suprised if rape goes up in the nxt couple if yrs with these amoubt if guys who dont hav girlfriends....its just lyk a graduates without job for 5yrs ....if he see illegal means to succed at the expense of his pple he will di it.......
Re: Guys: When Last Did You Approach A Lady? by lilmax(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Cant remember

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman. / My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! / Who Can Help This Guy.....pleasaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(women Keep Off This Thread) !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.