Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation (2761 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Isis 'orders female genital mutilation' for women in Mosul

The UN says militant Islamist group Isis has ordered all women and girls in Mosul, northern Iraq, to undergo female genital mutilation (FGM).

UN official Jacqueline Badcock said the fatwa, or religious edict, applied to females between the ages of 11 and 46.

She said the unprecedented decree issued by the Islamists in control of the city was of grave concern.

Iraq is facing a radical Isis-led Sunni insurgency, with cities in the north-west under militant control.

The ritual cutting of girls' genitals is practised by some African, Middle Eastern and Asian communities in the belief it prepares them for adulthood or marriage.

'Four million'
The UN General Assembly approved a resolution in December 2012 calling for all member states to ban the practice.

The Isis edict could affect nearly four million women and girls in and around the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the UN warns.

Ms Badcock, the UN's resident and humanitarian coordinator in Iraq, said the practice "is something very new for Iraq... and does need to be addressed".

She was talking to reporters via video link from the Kurdish provincial capital of Irbil.

Tens of thousands of men, women and children have fled the violence in Mosul since June
"This is not the will of Iraqi people, or the women of Iraq in these vulnerable areas covered by the terrorists," she added.

Isis militants seized Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, in June, and have since taken over areas of the north-west and closed in on cities near Baghdad.

The order came as Isis asserts its power in northern Iraq and expands in Syria, imposing radical Islamic practices, says the BBC's Lina Sinjab.

Isis forced Christians in Mosul out of the city earlier this week and daubed their houses with the Arabic letter N to mark them out as Christians, apparently confiscating their properties, our correspondent adds.

Ms Badcock said only 20 families from the ancient Christian minority now remain in Mosul, which Isis has taken as the capital of its Islamic state.

Thousands have fled into Kurdish-controlled territory in the north.

Some of the Christians who remained have converted to Islam, while others have opted to stay and pay the "jiyza", the tax imposed by Isis on non-Muslims, the UN official added.

Isis announced last month that it was creating an Islamic caliphate covering the land it holds in Iraq and Syria.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28466434
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
There is nothing fundamentalist Muslims love to do more than to peer up women's skirts, so as to become inebriated with lust that is channeled into aggression and repression of women at every turn.

If they aren't forcing women to wear stifling and sweaty Batman costumes in the heat of the day, they are stoning them to death for imaginary sins.

If they aren't forbidding women from acquiring a Western education, they are attacking them in the streets with bullwhips for sport.

If they aren't off to the whorre-houses in Amsterdam, they are busy preaching the virtues of modesty to their captive pet women in their camel infested home-lands.

Take your long muffugin noses and stick them up your OWN aszes, you disgusting rag-head mullah muffugus who get off slicing up women's bodies with rusty blades, and just phuckin' leave women alone for a change, if that is at all possible for born voyeurs and sadists like you.

20 Likes

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by psychologist(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why always isla lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin berem

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
When it comes to religious issues such as these, especially when it involves islam, I prefer not to voice my opinion
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Swiftboy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wicked people! undecided
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
mstik: When it comes to religious issues such as these, especially when it involves islam, I prefer not to voice my opinion

Now that is an interesting stand to take, Mstic, especially since you brought up the topic, and since we DO know who the bad guys are in this story.

Oh well, no thang. Its all good.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well I just posted the news but I didn't say anything and I didn't comment concerning the issue oh.
Jakumo:

Now that is an interesting stand to take, Mstic, especially since you brought up the topic, and since we DO know who the bad guys are in this story.

Oh well, no thang. Its all good.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
mstik: Well I just posted the news but I didn't say anything and I didn't comment concerning the issue oh.

You too dey fear. Abi you no sabi run ? And then God give us two-two hand and leg because say if dem cut one, e go remain one, so make you no dey fear like that. Everybody don get hin own spare part already.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol I always try to avoid trouble on this forum because NL is full Of angry people ready to attack you for every comment you make
Jakumo:

You too dey fear. Abi you no sabi run ? And then God give us two-two hand and leg because say if dem cut one, e go remain one, so make you no dey fear like that. Everybody do get hin own spare part already.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Emessy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
ISIS is not an Islamic group , OP please provide a link and rephrase your title Maybe then it will make front page
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by suwailad(f): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
this is pure evil.this is hate.oh God!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
I didn't know that, I got this news from BBC. Thanks, though
Emessy: ISIS is not an Islamic group , OP please provide a link and rephrase your title Maybe then it will make front page
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
mstik: Lol I always try to avoid trouble on this forum because NL is full Of angry people ready to attack you for every comment you make

If dem attack you witi ordinary grammar, na spiritual attack you go use face dem. I get plenty strong talisman to take fight, if you need am,
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by idupaul: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
And as usual an Obama led world will sit down and let this slide .. I am sure Iraqis miss Saddam already

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
is this even Islamic?
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Every teachings of that religion reeks of madness...
Islam=K
K= error 404, and
K is fuckin constant!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: ISIS is not an Islamic group , OP please provide a link and rephrase your title Maybe then it will make front page
if e no be islamic group, wetin e be? Arabic congregation abi?
So, na "christainic" group dey pursue christian commot dey burn them and their house together?

Well, if u say dem no be islamic group, wetin dem be?
"Traditionic group"?
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: if e no be islamic group, wetin e be? Arabic congregation abi?
So, na "christainic" group dey pursue christian commot dey burn them and their house together?

Well, if u say dem no be islamic group, wetin dem be?
"Traditionic group"?

No no na the spelling of den name, na him the man dey correct we. E say na MUSILIMU dem dey call am. No forovlen.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Tinyemeka(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jakumo: There is nothing fundamentalist Muslims love to do more than to peer up women's skirts, so as to become inebriated with lust that is channeled into aggression and repression of women at every turn.

If they aren't forcing women to wear stifling and sweaty Batman costumes in the heat of the day, they are stoning them to death for imaginary sins.

If they aren't forbidding women from acquiring a Western education, they are attacking them in the streets with bullwhips for sport.

If they aren't off to the whorre-houses in Amsterdam, they are busy preaching the virtues of modesty to their captive pet women in their camel infested home-lands.

Take your long muffugin noses and stick them up your OWN aszes, you disgusting rag-head mullah muffugus who get off slicing up women's bodies with rusty blades, and just phuckin' leave women alone for a change, if that is at all possible for born voyeurs and sadists like you.

Oh the horror!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Jakumo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Oh the horror!

It is a horrifying religion in many respects, TinyTim, especially when you factor in that "cultural" penchant for filming and posting on the internet harrowing footage showing mass executions of captured soldiers by the ISIS fundamentalist gang taking over much of Iraq right now.

I couldn't agree with you more. The rag-heads are horrid people on ANY continent.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by oldenglish: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: is this even Islamic?
no is "christanic". When they catch you with Buhari ask them that question.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
If this is true, then you brainless US 'asslickers' should direct ur garbages to ur master terrorists; the US of A who supplied this same group with weapon when they were in Syria before moving to Iraq. Take a look around the world, many of these terrorist groups are connected to US in one way or the other. Alqaeda, Taliban both created by US, Hillary Clinton clearly said that, the video is there on YouTube, ISIS funded and supplied weapons by US in Syria...

Many of us Muslims doesn't really care what ignorant hypocrites like you guys says about our religion any longer! ur daily trash spewing on the religion can't really change anything either!!!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by danot1030: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Islam is Evil

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by gratiaeo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
This Muhammad was a sick, demon possesed individual who was worshipping the devil and deceitfully called him God to deceive people. The sooner people leave islam, the better.
Muhammad brought a curse "upon humanity" for he was a false prophet. Therefore, he brought "upon humanity" a false religion.
Islam brings out the worst in people,

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Omexonomy: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: grin berem
is she among the women to be mutilated? I thaught she is under eleven years of age.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: grin berem
even when I don't wanna comment on this thread,you're forcing me to. I hope you're ok sha?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Omexonomy: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oklander: If this is true, then you brainless US 'asslickers' should direct ur garbages to ur master terrorists; the US of A who supplied this same group with weapon when they were in Syria before moving to Iraq. Take a look around the world, many of these terrorist groups are connected to US in one way or the other. Alqaeda, Taliban both created by US, Hillary Clinton clearly said that, the video is there on YouTube, ISIS funded and supplied weapons by US in Syria...

Many of us Muslims doesn't really care what ignorant hypocrites like you guys says about our religion any longer! ur daily trash spewing on the religion can't really change anything either!!!
the thing they pain you. Where is vedxacool to come and tell us his own version.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Omexonomy: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: even when I don't wanna comment on this thread,you're forcing me to. I hope you're ok sha?
go and get circumsize so that you will leave cramjones alone.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
^^^ very dry joke!
I cease to comment further before you ediots turn this thread to a "berem" thread.

Bye bye!!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by gramci: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
See why I will always support Isreal against Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by tit(f): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: is this even Islamic?

yes ooo!
we need people that will serach if women have been circumcised.
i select you as one of those to be searching hairy duris.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clampdown On APC Leaders And Loyalists Begins, Hon. Oke ARRESTED! / BOMB; APC Confirms Their Association With Boko Haram. Femi Fani-kayode / Northern Elders Amnesty Call For Boko Haram: Unpatriotic, Insane And Insulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.