Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! (6334 Views)

Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Bawsse(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Governor yero have just lifted the 24 hours curfew in Kaduna completely (not even reduced first to six-to-six) that was imposed due to the bomb blast that occurred yesterday in central Kaduna.. Just heard this on the on-the-hour news on Kaduna radio station, capital fm, 96.1.

Gen. Buhari also deserves credit as he stated that this was an act of terrorism and not a religious or political matter.. It helped to reduce tension and concerns of a possible religious crisis in the state... Kudos

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by iamSi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bro Please am sorry but you sure? ... I no wan loose my Landlady OOoo ...Abeg ... She fit move tomorrow? I had to bring her back from the park
Bawsse: Governor yero have just lifted the 24 hours curfew in Kaduna completely (not even reduced first to six-to-six) that was imposed due to the bomb blast that occurred yesterday in central Kaduna.. Just heard this on the on-the-hour news on Kaduna radio station, capital fm, 96.1.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Bawsse(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamSi: Bro Please am sorry but you sure? ... I no wan loose my Landlady OOoo ...Abeg ... She fit move tomorrow? I had to bring her back from the park

Never been surer bruv... Ask around your neighborhood but if u still skeptical you can still tune in at 4pm on-the-hour news on capital fm
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by iamSi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
But we are in Ibadan ... Signal won't reach here ...but thanks anyways ...
Bawsse:

Never been surer bruv... Ask around your neighborhood but if u still skeptical you can still tune in at 4pm on-the-hour news on capital fm
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by shadowwalker101: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
R u sure
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by oluwaphemiee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its true it has been confirmed.... Omo come see life back to normalcy in kd

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by saasala(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok. Its been officially confirmed. Here: http://www..com/kaduna-government-lifts-24-hour-curfew/
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by adekayo1234(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Next!
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Okay. Good.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by priscaoge(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
oluwaphemiee: Its true it has been confirmed.... Omo come see life back to normalcy in kd
Lol,but people around that area are still living in fear.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by damola311: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Whatever.... They have the pad, let them play their game
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank God o
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Emperortj93(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ma book space first
#run out to check if central market don open#
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by yousee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol,but people around that area are still living in fear.
That, my dear is the main aim of terrorists

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by wellmax(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bawsse:
Gen. Buhari also deserves credit as he stated that this was an act of terrorism and not a religious or political matter.. It helped to reduce tension and concerns of a possible religious crisis in the state... Kudos

That was good of him.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by piagetskinner(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naso them dey lift curfew? Just gbuam like that

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Bawsse(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emperortj93: Ma book space first
#run out to check if central market don open#

lol.. u no go see anybody na... na by 3 dem lift am... who wan come start de go kaswa, sha xcept for ma igbo brothers grin grin

piagetskinner: Naso them dey lift curfew? Just gbuam like that
dey there na undecided
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Sparrow13: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
The timely curfew was to maintain order, now that the 2 targets have conderm the attact not as religous or political, their is no need of a curfew.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by zurine(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
wow
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by aprokomania(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
only one piece left..

GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by berbs113(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Very funny,a nairalander actually said it'll be lifted today and I was actually looking forward to the curfew being lifted.. Nawa ooo... Dem don tire so soon.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by hakku: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
i hope they find those responsible.
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by clean2: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Our governor don show say him dey incharge . Nothing do u mallam governor , boko haram no fit spoil kada city no matter how dem bomb bad reach. Rip to d dead u are gone to a better place where boko bomb no go ever reach u. One love to all ma nija pipol
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by zeeyen4all(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg if una hear anything concern the curfew abeg make una let me know abeg... Thank you
Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by zika1(f): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2014
berbs113: Very funny,a nairalander actually said it'll be lifted today and I was actually looking forward to the curfew being lifted.. Nawa ooo... Dem don tire so soon.
they only imposed the curfew so crazy illitrates won't start deir usual and so as to clam pple down.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Curfew In Kaduna Lifted!!! by Bawsse(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2014
So after four years of trial-and-error and nairalanding, my topic finally made frontpage grin grin grin

Firstly, i'd like to thank God, without him nothing would be possible,

The company where I work... for providing free wifi so i can browse till closing hour then go home and switch to my modem grin

Seun Osewa, for putting up a site like nairaland, for someone like me to be able to realise and improve my frontpage reaching skills...

and finally My Radio, which i purchased for listening to Oga Driver every weekdays

#OgaDriverFan

*dancing shoki

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo / $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air / Akpabio Dissociates Self From Bribery Allegation Against Tribunal Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.