Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent (894 Views)

Mane To Chelsea? Not Manchester United? Read Full Story>>>>>> / Breaking: Jose Mourinho Warns Chelsea Not To Sack Him, Hits Out At Officials / Mourinho Tells John Obi Mikel He Can Leave Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by oba009(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
John Mikel Obi will join up with Chelsea FC’s players next week Monday and is not expecting to leave soon, his agent has confirmed.

His agent told reporters that Mikel and Victor Moses had been given an extended break due to participation at the FIFA World Cup.

He said: "Mikel has been on break resting. But he is going to Austria on Monday to meet up with the rest of the team".

"I don’t know where people got the information that he was left out of the squad. He played at the World Cup, and he got a break from the club.

"It’s the same thing with some of the other players who got to the same stage, "For now, he is not going anywhere. He will fight for his place. But this is football, and anything can happen at any time."

Mikel had been rumoured to be wanted out by coach Jose Mourinho due to his awful perfomance at the FIFA world cup in Brazil.

Mikel is what we call a Mourinho player, Mourinho had signed him during his first spell in Chelsea as a Attacking Midfielder but moulded the young player then into a Defesive minded player.

Mikel has amassed over 200 appearances for the blues and winning all the major trophies in England and Europe with the blues.

Source: http://www.naij.com/70226.html

Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by oba009(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
So Mikel Obi hater . Oya make n na come say n na mind again. Mikel for life in Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by mrcassanova(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
As a Chelsea fan and I like mikel, he has to step up his game.
Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by oba009(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
I like him too but he is becoming lazy to develop himself and it is telling on his career.

mrcassanova: As a Chelsea fan and I like mikel, he has to step up his game.
Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by mrcassanova(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
oba009: I like him too but he is becoming lazy to develop himself and it is telling on his career.

we just have to see about that next season.
Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by MadCow1: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
oba009: So Mikel Obi hater . Oya make n na come say n na mind again. Mikel for life in Chelsea.

Mikel resting from what please?! grin

Wetin you expect ehn Agent to talk before?!

You obviously dont understand Public Relations and Image Management.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by oba009(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok, I have being expecting people like you since. Mikel need rest after the world cup. Chelsea is not planning to sell him. Hater pack over there.

MadCow1:

Mikel resting from what please?! grin

Wetin you expect ehn Agent to talk before?!

You obviously dont understand Public Relations and Image Management.

Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by MadCow1: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
oba009: Ok, I have being expecting people like you since. Mikel need rest after the world cup. Chelsea is not planning to sell him. Hater pack over there.

Wait Make I park well first..

OKAY.. I don Park.. grin

But....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by JigsawKillah(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mikel dey rest? Na only him go WC na
nonsense!
Dem go hawk mikel na
lets hope they sell him fast to Brentford or any championship club else he go dey dey bench for reserve team!

SAW
Re: Chelsea Not Looking To Sale Mikel, He Was Resting - Agent by MadCow1: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
JigsawKillah: Mikel dey rest? Na only him go WC na
nonsense!
Dem go hawk mikel na
lets hope they sell him fast to Brentford or any championship club else he go dey dey bench for reserve team!

SAW

If no club comes for him soon, Chelsea would put the guy on Ebay and OLX .com for auction.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Most Passionate Nigerian Coach Ever / Tell Me This Footballers Name And Win #1000 Naira Airtime Of Your Choice. / Ivorian Footballer Salomon Kalou And Yvonne Nelson Look Perfect In This Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.