Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27943 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
elgaitan: I love YouTube.....
Classic cheesy grin thank you for giving me ideas...
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Sodiq3(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Me- I love you

She- Ehen!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by overhypedsteve(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
She said: "waaaaat! I tut we were just friends!.
For my mind i was like friends oshi, can i be getting a feel of those delicately soft mounds as a friend, abi you think say na friendship make adam chop poison apple

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Swiftboy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ThoniaSlim: ''Äwwwhhh Thank you" undecided

So guilty embarassed
is it like a gift that you're thanking me? I'll leave your site and just ignore you from thenceforth. :-/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Me: I love you..

One stupid boy I met years ago: Are you sure that you know the meaning of that word 'Love. Please nobody is talking about love here.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by justplainpaul(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
You have to know when, where and how to tell a gal 'I love you' or you will get a wrong response. Lover boys are always guilty of this unlike the play boys.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Barayeks(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know you love me baby, I love me too
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
SpaceGoat:

see them!! they will now be foaming angry

I'm sure you meant "Forming".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by IAMBREEZY: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Am not sure
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by franxiz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmmm
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by corisande: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Akuko!

Story!
cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by IAMBREEZY: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Classic cheesy grin thank you for giving me ideas...
i hope you won't use that idea on me... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by eemalex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
awwwn so much more...
she said, then changed topic
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
What is that?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by blesszzy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
merieam16: My response issssssss I so much hate u
talk jare
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by nkpommpko(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sorry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dannyfillz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Me: I love you
Girl: What did you know about love?
undecidedMe: I love you
Girl: What did you know about love?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by GARBTY: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
sorry, I knw bt its too late
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Emyemyberry(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boy:i love you
girl:GOD FORBID! I REJECT!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by merieam16(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
blesszzy:
talk jare
lol watin I wan talk again
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by papichula: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard on telling someone
"I love you"
i lùv u tu
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Drdreluv: The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice

FOREIGN PAGE:
Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked.

COMMENTS:
John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication.

Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it.

Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband.

NIGERIAN PAGE:
My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions.

COMMENTS:
Musa: First to comment, Space Booked!

Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market?

Emeka Ngochi: F00l, sex na food?

Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you.

Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike?

Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214

Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak-away ni.

Richard: Abeg who get bb charger?

Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance!

Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent!

Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) is so true nd real

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Realie...
Show working...me don dat always
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
i love youtube grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by blesszzy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
me i tell her... I love you and she keep mute. I say it again she reponse blesszzy leave me jor... D painful part is she never 4 once say 'i love u'... 2me love is nt fair it one sided game
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Caleycash(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
All of u are very wicked...do u know how that individual summoned up courage to approach u?!,jus give d person a clear and nice answer xcept d person persists
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
My friend actually told me this. He said to his girlfriend after a convo: i love you bae, you know that right?
Girl: eh, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you even love me, cos for me, i only like you ooo.
My friend was like 'wtf! So all this while I've been on the liked guys page?'. The girl sha later learnt to love him.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Elebiju: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Elnino4ladies: God wil bless u if u like ma post..
likes na money? be creative and people will like your post.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by blesszzy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
merieam16: lol watin I wan talk again

ur answer 2 d topic nah?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by iphedahyor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
love don't cost a thing
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by SkinnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
i told one ashawo wey i see for hotel 'i love you'. she responded calmly and gently with THANKS. then i wanted to touch her breas, and she blurted out "if u try touch me eh! i go break that ur big head. my price na 2k short time".
i was schocked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.