Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27941 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by mstik(f): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
lol
Balobest:
the monosyllabic reply, best moral killer since 1880
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Tinyemeka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love Youtube. undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ideology:
Am suspecting you, grin
Lol... Truss me, it wasn't me. If it was me, I would've said so. What's the biggie?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by macsika: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
i hardly say I LOVE YOU when i can easily say I LOVE SOUP. And my reply is always, YOU THINK SO? Uhmm, Can I fuckq you now or as a gentle man i will say WOULD LIKE TO BLOW ME. And when she has finished blowing my mallet, my precious golden hammer, my number two source of happiness and pleasure. I will calmly and gently look at her innocent face and say GET THE FUckQ OUT OF MY HOUSE,B!TCH!!!, don't you know i have a gurlfriend. funny enough they always come back *wink* #eye one two four Q.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Aycorrect(f): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
boy: i luv u

me: yinmu or iffa hr!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dalhjana: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
okay I don hear
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Jovie: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Brizy: i have heard u
grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by annawhite(f): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Told him .....I love you
His response.......hmmmm What do u want ,I don't have money o
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Victoriousvic: I heard this in a bus this week. Actually, it was a phone call, and the girl sat beside me. grin

Guy: I love and miss you. I've been thinking about you all day, that's why I called. Do you feel the same?

Girl: I'm not good at lying, so I'll just say it straight. I don't think about you, and I don't feel the same.

Are you for real?

That babe is crazy

But again, she might have known the guy was not real

As much as it aches, it is better than sweet nothings
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by BreezyRita(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jackeeh: 1. You do?
2. I know, right?
3. So I've been told countless times
4. Yeah right!!!
5. I love me more
6. It's a lie
7. Stop it jor
8. Who? Me?
9. Thank you
10. Show working

I do "Kk", 1 and 9!
Seriously?? no. 10?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
udemzyudex: None ..no worst response

I don't expect any reply from her..i always have that mindset,whatever she says won't affect me whether good or bad.

Whenever you don't expect a reply from her,you won't be sad if you recieve a silly reply.

Then you don't love her
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Never told anyone I love them and I do not expect one from anyone . angry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by annawhite(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
macsika: i hardly say I LOVE YOU when i can easily say I LOVE SOUP. And my reply is always, YOU THINK SO? Uhmm, Can I fukkk you now or as a gentle man i will say WOULD LIKE TO BLOW ME. And when she has finished blowing my mallet, my precious golden hammer, my number two source of happiness and pleasure. I will calmly and gently look at her innocent face and say GET THE Bleep OUT OF MY HOUSE,B!TCH!!!, don't you know i have a gurlfriend. funny enough they always come back *wink* #I one two four Q.
thank God for the gift of imagination # u be tief

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is dat so?
I believe you
Conji don hold you again?
Part 1 or Part 2?
I'm listening ooo...what do you want? If na money, forgerrit!
Jesus loves you too
U get choice?
ERROR!!
Da pada..owo baba ijebu! Iwo ati who? grin
Is that y we are here?
You wan borrow money again?

But if na my oh bebe dey ginger me, my usual response "walahi me sef love you from here reach heaven. Love u scarra mehn grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by abignwa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard on telling someone
"I love you"

1: thanks
2:eww
3:so?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by akeem1977(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tnktosin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I told her "I love you"
She replied "So?"
Eight month later it was too late, I could only console her while she cried her eyes out undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by MoraxLanre(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] it happen today and she told me she hate me with smile on her face
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Roland17(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
No response is worse than OK!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by davo3286: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
*chilling in my crib with babe-A by my corner when another lover babe-B called on the phone*

**Nokia 3310 smarterphone ringing**

Me: Ooooh...who be this one again this night... **answers call**

Me: Yes, who be this?

LoverBabe-B: Hello, dearie. Its me now, Loveth. Didn't you see my name on your phone, where are you?

Me: Oh, na you?

LoverBabe-B: 'Yes, na...'. I didn't hear from you again.

Me: Hello!..Hello!! Can you hear me? Hello! Can you hear me now?!

LoverBabe-B: Hello, I can hear you! Can't you hear me?!

Me: Yes, I can hear you now. 'How far, where are you dey sef?'

LoverBabe-B: Baby, I'm in school. I'm missing you, dear...just wanted to hear your voice.

Me: Alright.

LoverBabe-B: Do you know I lover you?!

Me: Oh, you do? Yes, me too... I love Youtube.

LoverBabe-B: Thanks for loving me. Bye dear!

Me: By there.

**end of phone conversation**

Babe-A: Baby, who was that? angry

Me: Sorry dear. 'Na one yeye guy like that wey dey ask me if I like Youtube.'

Babe-A: 'Me sef like Youtube. I have downloaded many musical videos from there.

Me: I dey come, make I go titrate (wee)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by macsika: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
annawhite: thank God for the gift of imagination # u be tief
that's what them gurls always say but they still end up sucking the juice from my golden globe. You can call me Hugh Gerection. # eye one two four Q #
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by omenka(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
"Hmmm"

And I was like "how about you took that hmm and shove it up your third eye!!" angry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jackeeh: 1. You do?
2. I know, right?
3. So I've been told countless times
4. Yeah right!!!
5. I love me more
6. It's a lie
7. Stop it jor
8. Who? Me?
9. Thank you
10.Show Show working

grin grin grin , as in show full working??

But nah only U don get all these replies?
just like Mr Cork, You must be a real Playa
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by hensben(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
'Ehen, okay'
Na so she take answer me
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Elnino4ladies: God wil bless u if u like ma post..
abeg where is the post?
I wan like
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Jackeeh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chrisdmeek:

grin grin grin , as in show full working??

But nah only U don get all these replies?
just like Mr Cork, You must be a real Playa

Lmao. No be me get all o. Na plus other people own o
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
What is Love
Love ke
I have heard that b4
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by wordychap: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
U don chop?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by franzis(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know you are joking
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by zyzxx(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
you!!! I know you don't mean it
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jackeeh:

Lmao. No be me get all o. Na plus other people own o
Lol , I for give award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.