Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? (33239 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by meforyou1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:

kaduna =2bombs explosion yesterday
kano = bomb explosion today
QUESTIONS
Who are those people using bombs?
what is their motives?
how many pple has passed on via bombs explosion?
what is the nafdac registration of those bombs?
who finance the bombers?
which states is next?
what is the full meaning of bokoharam?
which religion do dey belong?
what is the solution to stop this?
what is the difference btw bombs and bangers
(knockout )....
answer all question correctly and win a double bomb
for u and ur state, prices won will be delivered by
shekaus boys(boko members )
text ur adress to 411....... best of luck!
don't care for the answers to all the questions. The janjawedeans don't want GEJ to rule. Atiku promise to make the country ungovernable, buhari promise bloods of dogs and monkeys.
But I say, he will rule, he must rule this country till 2019. 200 million Nigerians can't be held to ransom to born to rule Hausa, fulani and kanuri terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: owkay have given you enough fame kid, I quit replying you henceforth cheesy #B|tC[-]
your babalawo papa is a kid. Bafoon
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by eaglechild: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mbediogu:

I am a southern Christian born and bred in the South. My first contact with Moslems was during my NYSC in the middle belt. To be sincere, those guys impressed me to the extent that at a point all my friend were moslems - not by choice but by orientation and non religious affiliation. They were honest and trustworthy. What then has overtaken Islam? Were my friends just pretending or is BH not Islamic?

Moslems are not bad people, definitely not, but I just cannot help to think that there is something about Islam that has changed in recent times.

I think it has metamorphosed into a dangerous political tool, which has overtaken its basic tenets.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by adedayourt(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, weitn I wan evan talk sef
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
aminu150:
BH is not in any way related to islam. Thank God you were oppurtuned to stay with muslims. Had it mean all muslims are against christians you wont see a single christian in the north. Just think of it that we Nigerians from south, east, west or north can not get so low and start killing each other since we all know its against all religions of Nigeria. This BH we have now are just sponsored by some individuals be it muslims or xtians who want to start another civil war while clueless president looks on and support it either directly or indirectly. I am a muslim from kano and i have christian friends from the south both.
God bless your soul my brother, may God continue to give you safety as we do our best to foster unity among Nigerian youths. I am a christian from Delta, reside in lagos. I've been to Katsina and I have a couple of northern-muslim friends, great homies. Let us join hands to re-orient Nigerian youths that we need to appreciate our differences, be it religion or ethnic background. Boko haram is not checking whether you are a christian nor from the south. I really appreciate your posit, by the way on behalf of christians and the south, I apologise for all insults and hate statements against the North and muslims, they are just angry jare. God bless you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by aryzgreat: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Azboy34: I know dis dude must be an igbo guy.. d main problem we av in Nigeria z Religious bigotry, sentimental, tribalistic 2 mention bt are few.. Stop dis bro! it doesnt help@ all..Islam has nothn 2 do with BH..think well!

Who is this f00lish almajiri? aboki ewu hausa, thunder fire ur mouth for mentioning igbo in every of ur silly posts! Nama!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by revelationuche: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nonsence. MAY Heavenbomb the houses of those involved [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by eveblast(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Going to beg sheku is actually the bitter truth so that we will not all die before the time God gave to us

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

see this one calling himself intelligent. did your great grand father know jesus? do you even know your great grand father? yet here you are fighting your own brother over a dead jew.
and did your own great grand father know Muhammed? Was it not the Jihad that brought Islam to Nigeria in the 19th century, if you don't know history just shut up your cancerous toilet of a mouth with your decayed mass of smelly tissue called brain. I would not insult Islam no matter how much you insult Jesus Christ. Do you know your great grand father too? Mofo. Bongo lingo bratashi. Mumu ni. Everybody is arguing intelligently, you are here talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by victorazy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: Lets us all call shekau and beg him for forgiveness befor he finish us all

grin
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Plus10(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
eveblast: Going to beg sheku is actually the bitter truth so that we will not all die before the time God gave to us
If u could start the beging...odas would follow

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
aminu150:
BH is not in any way related to islam. Thank God you were oppurtuned to stay with muslims. Had it mean all muslims are against christians you wont see a single christian in the north. Just think of it that we Nigerians from south, east, west or north can not get so low and start killing each other since we all know its against all religions of Nigeria. This BH we have now are just sponsored by some individuals be it muslims or xtians who want to start another civil war while clueless president looks on and support it either directly or indirectly. I am a muslim from kano and i have christian friends from the south both.
I am glad you are a Muslim that does not support chaos, but why will a group of people repeatedly cause violence?

Is Islam now a political tool of violence?

Please I need you to enlighten others to shun being used as pawns, I think Islam needs to teach about the sanctity of human life.

Esp as regards suicide, is deliberately taking one's life regarded as noble?

Sincerely, I hate stereotypes and I know that there are good Muslims who are peaceful, but I am confused right now.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by ikevin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
aryzgreat:

Who is this f00lish almajiri? aboki ewu hausa, thunder fire ur mouth for mentioning igbo in every of ur silly posts! Nama!
nna my guy ow far na? No need to insult the guy, I already argued with him and he apologised, if you check d last page you would see it. Am a deltan by the way, am just tired of all this hatred especially being expressed without control by Nigerian youths. Abeg no vex, I apologise on his behalf. One Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by mixedgene: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Whats the use, gain, profit, benefit, need, prospects and so on for Nigeria staying together as one? If its not working, simply let it go !!!
They don't want to let go because of their seemingly self interest ravaged with greeeeeeeeeeeeed!!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
uboma: Is this for real? I was in Kano early this month and i have plans on going there sometime soon. But with these bombings in Kaduna and Kano, i will have to cancel my plans... What a country we live in, no security for lives and properties. One could just be at the wrong place and at the wrong time... May God continue to help us all...

Oga @dtop, abeg cancel those trips abeg. We no go fit cry abeg. May God protect us all.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by solomakindees(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigerians,
Put on your thinking caps. If BH releases all the Chibok girls today, will that Stop the wanton killings?
How did BH acquire the clout to bestride our Nation like a colossus? They now roam freely and bomb at will. Unless the security agencies get proactive, this Allah period may still be bloodier.
May the souls of the departed find peace and may our govt wake up to the danger ahead.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Rexyl(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
may God save us. certain people are fully armed and preparing for war, others are looking on. may God save us.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by uboma(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Oga @dtop, abeg cancel those trips abeg. We no go fit cry abeg. May God protect us all.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Azboy34: Dis z One NIGERIA? I had better withdraw my intention of schooln in Atbu, Bauchi cum 2015 utme admission cus i am d only child of my parent ooo..Rip 2 d dead! it sadden!
wait 4 channels news to tell u first.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rexyl: may God save us. certain people are fully armed and preparing for war, others are looking on. may God save us.
beta2do both and keep dem fingers crossed, d way tinz are going, one has to be prepared and hope
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by rawtruth(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
aminu150:
BH is not in any way related to islam. Thank God you were oppurtuned to stay with muslims. Had it mean all muslims are against christians you wont see a single christian in the north. Just think of it that we Nigerians from south, east, west or north can not get so low and start killing each other since we all know its against all religions of Nigeria. This BH we have now are just sponsored by some individuals be it muslims or xtians who want to start another civil war while clueless president looks on and support it either directly or indirectly. I am a
muslim from kano and i have christian friends from the south both.
when u said if muslims are against christians in the NORTH there will be no single christian left there, u are certainly referring to kano, zamfara, jigawa, borno, katsina, yobe, kebbi, and maybe bauchi where tseyawa people have been harassed to a servile state by the muslim majority. otherwise the other states there have too many christians to be easily wiped out-the way u put it. The truth is that northern muslims are rapidly becoming like arabs who have become a problem to themselves and the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by mizzy007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
byrron:

Just obey simple instruction.
He said u should shut up. grin grin
ok bodyguard, noted
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote
author=ikevin] God bless you bro, we need muslims like you to make
things clear, don't get angry at what some christians are saying jare,
they are just angry. I am a christian, yet I feel we all need to come
together as one, do you mind arguing with one so called @alfaseltzer on
this thread who keeps insulting Jesus Christ by calling him a drunkard, I
guess you are a muslim right? Nobody can fight for metaphysical beings.
We need peace. Islam is a religion of peace, Christianity is a religion
of peace. Let us learn to understand our differences.[/quote] Dont mind Alfa settler bro, JESUS was never a drunkard durn z life tym. He is d only son of God. He enjoin wat z gud n 4bide wat z wrong.. Yes, i am a muslim bt moda z a christian while my Father z a Muslim. i luv ur understandn bro.. May God bless u too(amin). Kudos!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote
author=aryzgreat]

Who is this f00lish almajiri? aboki ewu hausa, thunder fire ur mouth for
mentioning igbo in every of ur silly posts! Nama![/quote] is dat wat u were taught in d only Bible? inalillahi...btw i am a Yoruba guy 4rm ondo state. u can anything u lyk 4 all i care.. May Allah reward u abundantly(amin suma amin).peace!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Azboy34(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
jahchild34:
wait 4 channels news to tell u first.
lolz, tell me u are jokn bro..By Allah, i will surely go there nd by z grace i am safe..Nagode sosai bro!
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by SHOCK7(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
A
suwailad: Phuck this.civil war is coming.
See 'ur mouth do u think u can withstand a civil war?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Adebowale3943: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
I tot dis fasting period there will be peace...
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by Rexyl(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikevin: God bless your soul my brother, may God continue to give you safety as we do our best to foster unity among Nigerian youths. I am a christian from Delta, reside in lagos. I've been to Katsina and I have a couple of northern-muslim friends, great homies. Let us join hands to re-orient Nigerian youths that we need to appreciate our differences, be it religion or ethnic background. Boko haram is not checking whether you are a christian nor from the south. I really appreciate your posit, by the way on behalf of christians and the south, I apologise for all insults and hate statements against the North and muslims, they are just angry jare. God bless you once again.

I am looking forward to seeing when Muslims will sincerely be united to collectively declare boko haram guys as enemies of God and humanity, to whom Christians and Muslims should pray 24/7 for their disgraceful end without ceasing.

If our prayers should go this way without any boko haram apologists among the people of both faith, I am very sure the end of the menace is very near. If not the guys will continue to receive an undue attention.

Whether fortunate or not the recent events are just revealing the kind of people we have in Nigeria and the kind of danger laying in them as a latent dose for deadly mission.
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by bloodykiller: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
egift: For the first and the only time on this forum I will say this, Nigeria On The Brink.

This is an accumulated outcome of years of failed leadership, turning blind eyes to urgent national issues, massive corruption, failed institutions of government, clannish politics that promotes interests-only and the look-warmness of the Federal Government.

My prayer only is that God will protect innocent Nigerians who are caught-up and endangered in this mess. And we make better choices ahead in choosing our leaders.

taking advantage of disaster for your political gain it unfair my son learn to put politics aside in some certain issue.

heed to the words of your father my son
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by 3kay945(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
napolie: Plz I need help on this book - The prince by niccolo machiavelli

Soft or hard copy

Thanks

How much you want pay?
Re: Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Kano? by johnbosco97(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
[/color]
youngice:
Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
[color=#006667]The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity

Has anybody ever stopped to meditate and ponder on these words

Your heroes were terrorists that murdered innocent 3milion innocent women and children. We are enjoying the fruits of their labour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.