Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? (20108 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Smartsyn(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
I stayed with one roommate all through my years in school, he was my friend, a companion and cool to be with.

But he had this habit of smoking weed, my guy loves his weed, he doesn't joke with it, and this his habit always have an adverse effect on our foodstuffs, because you'll agree with me that a typical weed smoker eats 5 times more than he should eat. Though it didn't bring us problem as guys that we are, this is one habit i had to put up with my roommate when we were in school. He's now an Engr and really doing well for himself.

On the other hand, he sleeps outside most of the nights, cause a 'sister' of mine will always come around for a visit. And am sure that is one thing he dislike about me.

So what is/was it you put up with your roommate when in school?
Or are the both of you saints?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by busterr(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine is cool, doesn't smoke, i'm the one that smokes sometimes, but he wakes me up early morning with cattarh and sneezing too much of it, i hate cattarh damn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Godspearl(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Smartsyn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Godspearl: I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live
chai, you sure knows how to pick the wrong roommates..

Was that a hostel or a domitary?

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was a pig

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Stayed off camp.....my is a seasional movie.... my year 1 roomate, evangelist......that guy almost tidy all our level girls for our room. each time am back from lecture, its either he's with a babe inside or he's busy decieving them all in the name of church....many times I caught him ontop the matter( kpekus). I can't even stay in my own room, always squatting with a friend upstairs just to wait for him to finish his jamboree, room smells like sperm often. i don't mingle with girls but 95% of our level girls knows everything in my room, you need to see them breezing in and out as if its a consultation office, although the guy cute and had this british accent but na thick village boy oo but him sabi cook sha.I give him thumbs up for that
I can't bear it any longer so I gave him red card at 200level and accomodated one lagos brought up guy 18 years. him own worst although he had phobia for girl because he's still a kid but eh.....that dude don't wash his cloths, doesn't cook, stingy, infact he is psycologically imbalance, always want to imitate me via partying, excurtion and everything, he won't bring out cash for us to contribute and cook but will eat pepper soup at school, come back sick and always expect me to back him to chemist and pay for his medications......menh na so me vex give him red card, tidy up my room and manage myself from third year to graduation.....never enjoy any roomate shit**sobs**

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by muaa(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
My room mate in 100L hates washing plates after eating then the other one always pray at the highest volume thereby waking everyone up due to excess shout of "enemy die!! Die by fire!"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Godspearl(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
U can't even pick roomates..U are trained to stay with differnt characters and u dare not fight else u face ejection. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by ngkessy: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
during those gud old days in skul in level 100, we lived three per room, it was quite comfortable cos d roomz were spacious bt my two roommates were d worst set of people I'd ever encountered during my school days, one was a chatter box while d oda was a piglet. d worst xperience was frm dat dirty roommate of mine, it happened oneday wen she bought a bunch of banana, she left it under her bed to ripe den she wenever she plucks it she will eat it n leave d peelings under her bed, den oneday d whole room burst into a terrible smell , no one knew where it could b coming fem, it was only discovered wen all dis little flies had started flying everywhere though it was a custom for our room to smell anyway......I cant forget

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by DankemzI(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was Wanking abi na Mustarbation omo to sleep wake this guy de self-service, all my dirty unwashed clothes this uses it, before and after sex this guy de self-service. He self-services like 8 times a day, i confronted him he said its a psycological problem!

Omo 1st week 2geda i wear jean the sleep, i feel say with dis kind urge de guy fit grab me kolumbi for nyt grin grin grin
He does'nt contribute money for food forming broke but always eating lunch with them girls at Apples. Na dis 1 vex me pass sote i start to de chop mama put every,... But i like home cooked food, i fed him for a semester then realised his antics later i was so mad at myself!

26 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by wendycindy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was vry bad choi!!!... 1st year (4 roomies) d oldest amongst us had dis vry bad body odour, she doesn't shave both up and dwn which made ma sis almost knocked me dwn (running) on our matric jst because she mistakely saw d gal's armpit, d gal carried dirty dreads 4 a whole semester. D 2nd roomie doesn't like washin her panties till dey re vry plenty den she washes all same tym n spreads it inside our room(e.g 20panties) and she still bring boys inside d room... Vry embrassing.

2nd year... One of ma roomies was a notorious noise maker, na wen u wan slp or read she go remeba say 2 listen 2 music n dance dey her mind or gist.

3rd year... Hmmmn, I was stayin wit a thief I guess... Worst year

4th year... Best roomies eva

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
mine was a bleeper(i mean an addict)
he was dating 2gals @d same time in our hostel n d funny tin was
both gals kno about it
a day can neva pass without diz guy bleeping atleast one of dem
d most annoying is somtymz diz guy bleeps in broad day light
with d shameless sluts even when im in d rum i swear.
but one day things got out of hand i was studying in d morning
for my exams later in d day n d guy came in wit one of d hoes and started his routine
d moaning was too much dat i couldn't take it so i had to spark

22 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Smartsyn(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
hahahaahhaha.. You guys won't kill me this evening..

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hehehe...1st year, we were 2. Without my consent, her Bf sleeps over. Through the night, it's all about their moans sad//Couldnt sleep well on such nights. 2nd year: Always running outta foodstuff cos I shared with roomie. 3rd year to 5th year, lived with Sis and her family.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by benatex(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine Was freakin dirty,he'd eat and drop his pots and plates under my bunk.He likes bobo milk drink to d extent that he can drink 5 per day and put them under my bed. The guy's nickname was IRU(locust beans).

22 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by seanet02: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was a cousin whom I couldn't just send out because we both using a two bedroom flat of our grandfather at Bodija. Mehn the guy can snore. Sometimes I will just have to sleep at the balcony. This was what I went through for four years at Ibadan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin @ comments.

Living with another human being isn't easy at all, we all have our excesses that's why we should train ourselves to be tolerant(to an extent atleast).

All I can say is that, having the roommate I had, taught me that trusting people should be the last thing you do in whatever you do with them and that no matter how one pretends, their true colors eventually surface, one thing I give her is being excellently neat, she got an A+ in that area.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Oahray: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Godspearl: I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live
uniben... Hall 2... Shotput... grin

@ topic, living with strangers is never rosy. Many things can easily be forgiven, but the thing I disliked the most was when a room mate would lay on my bed without a shirt on and even get up sweating angry

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimoz: Mine was a pig

grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Stayed off camp.....my is a seasional movie.... my year 1 roomate, evangelist......that guy almost tidy all our level girls for our room. each time am back from lecture, its either he's with a babe inside or he's busy decieving them all in the name of church....many times I caught him ontop the matter( kpekus). I can't even stay in my own room, always squatting with a friend upstairs just to wait for him to finish his jamboree, room smells like sperm often. i don't mingle with girls but 95% of our level girls knows everything in my room, you need to see them breezing in and out as if its a consultation office, although the guy cute and had this british accent but na thick village boy oo but him sabi cook sha.I give him thumbs up for that
I can't bear it any longer so I gave him red card at 200level and accomodated one lagos brought up guy 18 years. him own worst although he had phobia for girl because he's still a kid but eh.....that dude don't wash his cloths, doesn't cook, stingy, infact he is psycologically imbalance, always want to imitate me via partying, excurtion and everything, he won't bring out cash for us to contribute and cook but will eat pepper soup at school, come back sick and always expect me to back him to chemist and pay for his medications......menh na so me vex give him red card, tidy up my room and manage myself from third year to graduation.....never enjoy any roomate shit**sobs**
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Smartsyn(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
freecocoa: grin grin grin @ comments.

Living with another human being isn't easy at all, we all have our excesses that's why we should train ourselves to be tolerant(to an extent atleast).

All I can say is that, having the roommate I had, taught me that trusting people should be the last thing you do in whatever you do with them and that no matter how one pretends, their true colors eventually surface, one thing I give her is being excellently neat, she got an A+ in that area.
you trusted her with your guy and she gave him the p-treatment??

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by iluvweed(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
I remember biobaku hall way back lol 12 in a room, six bunks! Got to the room and the first night I rolled a big jumbo! Meehn see as small boys were shouting hehehe. They reported and I was fined! Then from then I smoked with my fellow ganja men at the kitchenette!
The remaining 4 yrs was spent with a saint! He would wash my clothes, wash all dishes, run errands for me, as in this guy was too nice I began to hate him for his kindness! Lol but we where both ganja men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by charlie42(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Was like hell at first but later blend to his behaviour
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by hakku: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
snoring like a pregnant toad.[b]snoring like a pregnant toad.[/b]snoring like a pregnant toad.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Oyetboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'm here!
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Pyroclast(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oahray: uniben... Hall 2... Shotput... grin

@ topic, living with strangers is never rosy. Many things can easily be forgiven, but the thing I disliked the most was when a room mate would lay on my bed without a shirt on and even get up sweating angry

No, its UI!
Female Katangites

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by IAMBREEZY: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
I was here
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by misteri: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Living with a stranger can be challenging at times. I had this roommate who had a funny character. I know I had my flaws, but this guy was just too much. He was a prayer warrior that would pray all through the night. If he's not praying, he's making night calls. He would leave his used boxers on the bathroom door for days or a week just piling them there. Then the most annoying one was that he would entertain girls in the room, but once a female friend visits me, he would be angry that girls always visit me and that they only come when he wants to read. The guy was just a chronic pretender. I red carded him after we stayed together for 2 years. I choose to live alone after that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by wheesin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
My roommate.. undecided d guy nah he goat.. he fuks alot and takes weed with tissue paper..but thats not the problem..the guy too dey MESS.. for sleep i Keep smelling gasses parachuting around my nostrils Like they just escaped from Guantanamo bay angry ..d funniest thing is d guy hates beans.. dis guy na he goat..he go just face yansh up and encircle d air with carbon messoxide..

disclaimer: all this mad guy said are all lies..dnt believe it..na so he dey talk sometimes angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Oahray: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pyroclast:

No, its UI!
Female Katangites
maybe so, but calm down, we no dey drag babe. Uniben has a Queen Idia hall too.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
I lived in Awo in U.I and the bad habit my roommate had was always opening the door down, so mosquitoes will enter and I always having malaria, at some point I seized her keys when she left the key at the door and went out and left the door opened, she never cared about her other room mates and she rarely fell ill
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Pyroclast(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oahray: maybe so, but calm down, we no dey drag babe. Uniben has a Queen Idia hall too.

I wasn't hyper, bro!
Them dey do Vet Medecine for Uniben?
Juz asking o!
I'm still not hyper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1985 Average Primary School Fees Was N10 (ten Naira) / List Of State Universities In Nigeria / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.