Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? (20117 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by rolabell(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mine....was at Banking School. It was easy to tolerate at first, but i later i had to speak. Firstly he scratchs his Pee pee too much, hands always inside boxer......Hewlk....secondly...he leaves what rightfully belongs to him and focus on urs. Frm flip flops, to wristwatch, to toiletries to backpak. Infact, most of the stuffs i took to training school werent used by me.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Davryme(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
all my four yrs in skool ws fun cos i stayd wit difnt roomies each session...b a boarda durin ma sec dys help alot cos i adaptd vry fast to der habits or wat eva behaviours dey hd......
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:

Greatest Uite...
when did you graduated

shocked embarassed sweet jesus. Bro,please tell me you were drowsy when you typed this cry

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
teewhybabee: Upon say unilorin strict wit so many rules and regulations, dis babe wud still go out, drink and get drunk, start vomiting all over d place, and xpect me (as d mummy of d room) to take care of her. She lazy die, almost ate our foodstuff b4 semester even began proper, she takes our tinx in our absence and sometyms she tell at oda tyms she wud just keep mute... Had to endure by always reminding our selves that "na only dis session na" or "na only one week remain" and "its a matter of days"

What year did U grad in Ilorin and what course did U study?
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by ayox1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
jossi994: shocked embarassed sweet jesus. Bro,please tell me you were drowsy when you typed this cry
cheesy, na error.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
If all your roommates are perfect then you are the one with a bad habit
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by flyca: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2014
tranxo:
Well, I don't get fazed by looks 'cos believe me, I'VE SEEN IT ALL.

Oh, yes, her character is the main thing for me too. but she is good looking too.
#mylastpost
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by louiskay(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author
I just feel lyk puking[/quote]. Fucking u mean abi ............ Lol. ............. Sincerely, I can see it in ur eyes
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Liltevy(m): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2014
bad habits? who doesnt have one…sure I'll hav good
mature interesting n intelligent roomates, cz ai av d AF for mentioned qualities … tl den…
b.u...1st yr
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by finfol007(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2014
oweniwe:

J Block? ! Igbinedion ? ?

Mehn . . I hate that school. 419 students. . Weed smoking boys. . General Vanity mentality. . Lecturer will write and wipe off immediately. .

I Ran away after one semester
Lol....u serious?
I was into nursing then
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Godspearl(f): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Ajagbe97: uite i hail u o
grin grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: My first year in school, I had this jakometer room mate that made me feel sooooo unserious. He lives d room 5am everyday to go to school. When I ask him y, he said reading very early in d morning enters his brain well. When he comes back after lectures and eat (anyone who arrive first cook. We both can cook), he rest a bit and by 6pm he is on his way to library. He doesn't come back till 10 after which he will use rechargeable lamp (the popular maroon colour radio rechargeable) to read till 12. The funny thing is that he is studying social studies education. Though he explains to me that he is slow in learning and doesn't understand easily that's y he had to study constantly. I tried keeping up with his reading habit but fell flat. I felt soooo unserious and always praise him. That was until our result was out and me that read moderately hit 4point in my own dept but my jakometer friend was on 2 point something in social studies education. I felt bad for him but learnt my lesson never to use another man's wrist watch to do my own work.
Yeah true buh the thing is people going out to read doesn't mean dy do it anyway,dy maybe sleeping through out once dy get to the reading venue;believe me I have seen lots of student like that. Dy go early to read buh sleep off half of the time and read lil or nothing before going back home.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Resilience: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
dokilolo: bak den in UI, we wer 3 in d room....2 of us used 2 contribute moni 2 cook stew.den we noticed dat meat was alwayz disappearing inside d pot...lik at a rate of 2 -3 per day.
initially I was suspecting d oda guy bt wen I confronted him he also said he was suspecting me 4 d meat theft.na im we c0m ask d 3rd roomie d guy deny am, even swear say no b am.
1 fateful night around 2am I was reading, dats wen I saw d 3rd roomie wake up suddenly, almost lik in zombie manner nd walk towards d pot .naso d guy open pot, at dat point I woke d 2nd guy up as well nd we wer bith watching d show.naso d guy put 1 meat 4 mouth...clean mouth..den put 2nd meat 4 mouth. ..com waka go bak 2 his bed...all dis while he dnt rily open his eyes.
I just put hand 4 head say OMG...wen we asked him d nxt morning d guy deny am....see as we use am life...com disgrace infront of every 1.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by QueenAzibar(f): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2014
my roommate now is a pig. I don't know if it is laziness or she's scared o. but imagine a 600 L student peeing in a bowl in the night and leaving it in the room. just plain crazy. at times she will even keep the pee near where the pots are. its soo annoying to hear the sound of someone peeing. Gross.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by jworos(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: Lol spiked egusi soup. He did it turn out?
we all slept like log of trees,sum woke up 6pm d nxt day...
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by jworos(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Phinity318:
Yeah true buh the thing is people going out to read doesn't mean dy do it anyway,dy maybe sleeping through out once dy get to the reading venue;believe me I have seen lots of student like that. Dy go early to read buh sleep off half of the time and read lil or nothing before going back home.
via xperience,most of dem go dia cuz oda ppl r goin,sum go to slip,d 1st day I read outsyd my aus I saw a guy suckin a gurl's breast,she was slipin,her breast were all out though (no bra) guess d dude cudnt bear it anymore,nxt tin we heard was a rili sound slap,dat was my Last day doin awoko...
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2014
jworos: via xperience,most of dem go dia cuz oda ppl r goin,sum go to slip,d 1st day I read outsyd my aus I saw a guy suckin a gurl's breast,she was slipin,her breast were all out though (no bra) guess d dude cudnt bear it anymore,nxt tin we heard was a rili sound slap,dat was my Last day doin awoko...
el O el
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Abiagirl777(f): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Ajagbe97: hmmmm. I smell lies

i get ur tym?go 2 hall D futo and ask abt Deeperlyf girls?mtcheww
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Ajagbe97(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abiagirl777:

i get ur tym?go 2 hall D futo and ask abt Deeperlyf girls?mtcheww
neither do i. Buh u ova exagerated it haba
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Akshow:
My first year in school, I had this jakometer room mate that made me feel sooooo unserious. He lives d room 5am everyday to go to school. When I ask him y, he said reading very early in d morning enters his brain well. When he comes back after lectures and eat (anyone who arrive first cook. We both can cook), he rest a bit and by 6pm he is on his way to library. He doesn't come back till 10 after which he will use rechargeable lamp (the popular maroon colour radio rechargeable) to read till 12. The funny thing is that he is studying social studies education. Though he explains to me that he is slow in learning and doesn't understand easily that's y he had to study constantly. I tried keeping up with his reading habit but fell flat. I felt soooo unserious and always praise him. That was until our result was out and me that read moderately hit 4point in my own dept but my jakometer friend was on 2 point something in social studies education. I felt bad for him but learnt my lesson never to use another man's wrist watch to do my own work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Deborah279(f): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
flyca:

No problems dear. Just before she left this morning, she gave me all her credit cards to use up the remaining amounts before I leave too. I was touched and begged her to upload her picture. Take a look cheesy

What university is this? It's so beautiful
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by lilliesboy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
He usually doesn't flush/clean the toilet after using it; keeps items anyhow or very untidy; smoked cigarettes in the room, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo / FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.