Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? (848 Views)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / 3 Months Without Internet OR 3 Months Without SEX – Which Would You Go For? / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by Donbrig: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Money and Sex are two vital factors in every marriage. Severely lacking any of both could spell doom in any marriage, no matter how the man or woman pretends to love each other. Most women married to wealthy men often cheat due to lack of sex, but a marital life with adequate sex and money is not always a ritual. In my own case, in spite of my high level of sexual performances, my wife sometimes (jokingly) reminds me of the need to work harder to enable me perform very well in my financial life, as in my sexual life. Although my finance is not at its best at the moment. Now my question! Money and Sex, which is more healthier to quarantee a long term successful marriage?

1 Like

Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by angela98(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its both because, with money you can be able to meet the family financial obligations. Sex creates a kind of pleasure that bonds and spices up the marriage. Without a good sex we will be looking at an unhealthy and bland marriage. Sex is the fuel and main drive behind man and woman attraction.

1 Like

Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Money and sex finish. It's like asking between your eyes and your ears which one would make you function well.
Both..

1 Like

Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by pickabeau1: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donbrig: Money and Sex are two vital factors in every marriage. Severely lacking any of both could spell doom in any marriage, no matter how the man or woman pretends to love each other. Most women married to wealthy men often cheat due to lack of sex, but a marital life with adequate sex and money is not always a ritual. In my own case, in spite of my high level of sexual performances, my wife sometimes (jokingly) reminds me of the need to work harder to enable me perform very well in my financial life, as in my sexual life. Although my finance is not at its best at the moment. Now my question! Money and Sex, which is more healthier to quarantee a long term successful marriage?

Such generalisations hold no water
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
70percent of both
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by walexmini(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Both are two side of a coin..but as at dis era, money is very important cos dey can still enjoy d s'ex from someone else.
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
angela98: Its both because, with money you can be able to meet the family financial obligations. Sex creates a kind of pleasure that bonds and spices up the marriage. Without a good sex we will be looking at an unhealthy and bland marriage. Sex is the fuel and main drive behind man and woman attraction.
most rich Nigerian men will argue that money answereth all.
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by SpaceGoat: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
if you have beard click here http://
www.nairaland.com/1827552/thread-people-beard#24939542
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by geezyk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
before it's the sex, but now it's the money, gone are those days when you marry a man cos of the wonderful and amazing sex,now you gotta make the money first and sex comes second.. But both are very important tho.
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by bestads(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: most rich Nigerian men will argue that money answereth all.

If money ansewreth all thing Billionaire steve Jobs would still be alive....

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Money And Sex, Which Is More Healthier To Attain A Successful Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
bestads:

If money ansewreth all thing Billionaire steve Jobs would still be alive....

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
see poor man talking trash..my life they really pain you sha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...see small pikin for naira land trying to play my papa...ha ha ha ha..Abeg waka pass comments

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Nairaland Girls / Women / Marriage Tragedy: Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m / Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.