Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos (66239 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by yungchop: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
engineerd:

Don't get hit by a bus on your way out...monkey with internet....I don't blame ya....phuckin a5s wipe!
I think its time people start uploading their birth certificates to register on NL, cos I notice when kids like you are given chances to log onto the net, you tend to misbehave. Bloddy HURGLY animal. #spits
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by daben1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
yunglykmine: He should be deported right away....
Ebola is too deadly.
I think d man has already infected some numbers of people, because there will be body contact while He was in the plane and while he was in the airport!!... And the poorS will suffer it most!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Arrived safely?
Yes thank you.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by zicoraads: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Woah! Just when you tot things couldn't get any worst.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
yungchop: I think its time people start uploading their birth certificates to register on NL, cos I notice when kids like you are given chances to log onto the net, you tend to misbehave. Bloddy HURGLY animal. #spits

LMFAO....you sound like a stark illiterate ...you low class mongrel!!!!! get a life and stop quoting me.....it's bloody and not bloddy...OLODO...even with the spell check.....
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by kendrick93(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
wat is ebola virus pls?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by anonimi: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
The absence of TAP water in Lagos STATE will only make the health crisis of Ebola virus worse.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Yes thank you.

U wlcm dear. We talk later in the night.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by proffemi: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boss13: I have some issues with this Ebola. I believe there are some conspiracy theory. How did it get to Africa? I can swear it never existed but was created. But why should Africa be the testing ground

Please stop.

Médecins Sans Frontières. Google them up. You quite possibly owe those guys (mostly white) your life, because they, along with a few organizations like them, have been responsible for keeping Ebola from our doorsteps for decades. Ebola could very well have been created in a lab (another discussion that will be counterproductive at this time). You should however consider that the overwhelming bulk of efforts to keep this epidemic from decimating us, have been by the same oyinbos you're blaming (abi, what important role has any African aver had in containing Ebola?).

Long story short: please lets try to keep the conspiracy theories out for now.

Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson:

U wlcm dear. We talk later in the night.
We can't. Need rest against tomorrow.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by eminemkayc: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now Scared of entering BRT buses. With the way they pack people like christmas chicken on sale, no one knows what disease he/she could be infected with...
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by snthesis(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
proffemi: T

By the way, if anyone on this forum has the ears of any top-ish NMA members, please beg them to strongly consider shelving their strike for now. I will also be doing the same. What looms before us is a national emergency of truly unprecedented proportions, and I think history will judge NMA harshly, unless they lead us to face it.

sowii, on the contrary the "good doctors" will postpone dia strike for longer "till d coast is clear--wu wan die
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: We can't. Need rest against tomorrow.
hian grin una dey do lovy lovy on ebola thread ni? Mariah! grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
SangoCrusader: I remember hen the SARS virus was rampaging most of Asia. Th UK took no chances and xrayed EVERYONE getting into their country from ASIA, AFRICA and the Middle East just to make sure nothing came through their borders. People coming from particularly endemic areas were investigated longer. Are you telling me that with this virus rampaging parts of Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone, we are still letting people in from those countries WITHOUT ANY GODD DANM CHECKS!!! i'M GETTING THE PHUCK OUT OF NAIJA MAN!!!

This is to show us how clueless our leaders are.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
snthesis:

sowii, on the contrary the "good doctors" will postpone dia strike for longer "till d coast is clear--wu wan die

No be lie.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: hian grin una dey do lovy lovy on ebola thread ni? Mariah! grin
Make una no vex o, nor be like that o.

*Walks out of thread *
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Soknown: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I expect the Federal ministry of health to have contacted WHO by now and WHO should be sending their experts on Ebola.
Thank God that the hospital that the man reported to quickly picked it up.There is more need for public awareness to prevent panic and two, to prevent spread in case it becomes a confirmed case (after the confirmatory test in WHO Lab in Dakar).
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
God help us.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its only God that will save us in this country o
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Famouspecky: O lord I pray it doesn't reach northern Nigeria too,we already have issues of our own kind of Ebola ooo.

You people are always praying with nothing to show for it. Okay, against all your prayers its now in Nigeria & whether it spreads north or not is not in your ' lords' power!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
ElNur1: Mr Ebola ,
Sir,

With all due respect, Your 1 week visa has expired and you hav caused so many destructions in West Africa. Thank you for ur short tym nd stay in Nigeria.
We no longer accept cacas lyk U in Nigeria. Nigeria is not convenient for you to stay And as a Nairalander, I hereby deport you to your mamas womb.
Your flight is due 2mrrw mrnin.
Thank you..
LOl.. Wat a funny joke...mehn d mere thought of this disease is scary oooo
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Let Ebola come and cleanse the land ,too many injustice and too many innocent blood have been spilled and the judgement of the ancient of days draws nearer.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Famouspecky: O lord I pray it doesn't reach northern Nigeria too,we already have issues of our own kind of Ebola ooo.
Hello Beautiful, are you in Jos?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by VantagePoint: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: I'm sorry to say this.
" this is how virus spreads.
That man has to be bundled and deported.
Nigeria hardly deport. But it's time to take a bold step. Else our country will be ruined by just one person. Don't forget to pay him for inconveniences.
Deporting him won't make any difference.
All that is needed is for him to be contained and quarantined and to let the disease run its natural course alongside with treatment.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by manosteel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: I'm sorry to say this.
" this is how virus spreads.
That man has to be bundled and deported.
Nigeria hardly deport. But it's time to take a bold step. Else our country will be ruined by just one person. Don't forget to pay him for inconveniences.
Deport someone with Ebola disease! What happened to your big brother Africa?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by nnagozie(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
World War Z
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Chemungu: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2014

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
wont it
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: We can't. Need rest against tomorrow.

I know but i meant on phone...not chatting. Or cant we even that?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
nnekamezor: LOl.. Wat a funny joke...mehn d mere thought of this disease is scary oooo
very scary, that's how I sat near this man in the bus on Sat, he looks like 'Ebola' itself (God forgive me) but that's the truth. Couldn't wait to get home and sink myself in hot Izal...lol. When am nt driving dese days I just hate myself in the bus, I can tactically avoid oda form of skin contact nd the bat meat(who would even eat such) but that contact in bus , is so inevitable. God is our strength o, trying times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by bidexmat(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wetin dis man dey look for!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.