Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs (20164 Views)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by aminho(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2014
somebody shout GOD IS GREAT

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by SpcAgtOko: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Good for him. Sad at the same time tho sad
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by layi(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2014
I wish i could see his face though.

MAXIMUM RESPECT
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by kdidi: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Am speechless,short of words, felt lyk crying too. I also bow for u. For u to have thought of that before u die at ur age shows the kind of a wonderful person u are and would have been. Sleep well and remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by jericco1(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Wow what a way, he's there
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by chikasin4(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Boy I bow for you. Your soul is in Heaven. God bless you. We miss you. RIP. Am crying. What a world
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Emma8043(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: My head is full now.
I feel like crying
Bros make i join u abeg
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by nifton(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Wat a boy,probably u wud av bn anoda albert einstein but sleep wel u r definitly in Gods memory.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2014
heroic.this boy set an example for people to follow.
rip
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by toseen29: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2014
This is awesome at that age. Rest in peace boy.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by oppinionated(f): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
kolawaxxy: I just gave the hero a 30-second standing ovation.

Rest in peace nad enjoy your stay in heaven in good health if it truly exist

Organ donation is something we should take seriously in this country. Don't you think so?
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by simplynola(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Op, how many organs does he have that he has saved several lives by donating? Anyways RIP to the dead
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by idu1(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Rip boy
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by misslicindy: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Emotional me, am crying already, what a good heart, rest in the Lord brave boy
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by kunletoks(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2014
RIP, a great leason.
Lord help.me to always be a better person even at d point if death.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by 0merta(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Respect, Baba!

I feel like worshipping this lil' Hero!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Mortiano(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
this is awesom, I bow for thee.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by hayoakins(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
What a heart he had!

RIP BRO cry
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2014
May his precious soul Rest in peace.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by fidinwala(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi: May his precious soul Rest in peace.
RIP brave one.
you're good looking.
but how is life a grave?
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
bestestgirl: very touching!

Na the same footwear all of them wear so?

Ever heard the word "UWABAKI"
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by kingvicking(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
bestestgirl: very touching!

Na the same footwear all of them wear so?

That how it should be, even Nigerian hospitals (at least some) have in-ward footwear,
You no fit carry shoe wa be say you don carry mash every shit for street enter inside ward especially theatre

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by 0merta(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
aminho: somebody shout GOD IS GREAT

The boy was great for donating his Organs!

If your "God" was great, he'd have healed the lil' boy of his Brain Cancer...

I'm sure the boy was an Atheist, like most Chinese...so stop attaching your helpless and useless "God" to the feats of this awesome, humane lil' boy...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Rubyrose: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
So touching... Continue to rest in peace brave one.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by sugaarbear(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2014
lebesgue: This is awesome. It made me cry. RIP to the hero.
hands you a handkerchief................................... He resting in the bosom of the lord
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by donlyone(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2014
What better way to acknowledge the boy's sacrifice.

Even if you didn't see the article the picture is something else. I mean I am moved to tears and haven't even seen the boy's face.

The Chinese are not giving up their culture at all. Nice
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Neytron4U: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2014
You can never be forgotten. ......Rip braveheart.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by jdilight(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah: This Is Awesome!

RIP Braveheart

SAW

You a first born of your family.
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by Truman155(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Make friends, make mistakes, learn from those, choose a guild, and have pleasure! The planet is full of arbitrary objects. It requires about one second to loose ur life.. each day we live we face a thousand ways to die! the fact that we are alive is a mirracle

rip brave one
Re: Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs by cynthia3d(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls is the parents of this guy aware of what their son di because I know. That no parent will allow such from their kid any ways may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.